You had to interrupt, didn't you? >///

Are You The One?

 

I pulled a packet of tissues from my pocket, just to see that no more were left inside. I was tissue-less.

Jiyeul pulled out an orange hand towel from her handbag and drained it with water from her bottle and carefully placed it onto my cheek.

My eyes grew wider from the unexpected action as I could feel my face burning bright pink.

Moving away from the middle of the area, we sat on a close by bench hidden by potted plants.

She studied my cut, slowly dabbing the towel over it a few more times. I winced at the flaming sting as it kissed upon my scarred skin.

 About 3 minutes later, the bleeding gradually stopped.

The whole time, I was struggling to keep my eyes from her face and tried focusing on something else and stared at the bin behind her instead.

“That looks promising enough,” She let out a sigh and smiled from her well done job. Her skin was beginning to change to its normal colour.

I took a very long deep breath and opened my mouth to say something, but no voice came out. In the end, I managed to say a thank you in the most formal way I could. Impressive, huh? xD

“No problem, anything to help,” She smiled at me, still studying my scratch to watch if any blood was going to ooze out just in case.

I felt the awkwardness rain over me, so I tried to change the subject before I show any signs of me liking her. I looked at the towel in her hand that had now owned a patch of my blood.

“You seem to be pretty sensitive to blood am I right?” I asked.

She nodded and added a nervous laugh at the end. She then withdrew a plastic bag that swallowed her water bottle and placed the blooded material into it, before taking a sip of her drink to stop herself from paling.

“I. . . I can take that home and wash it if you want,” I suggested. “Since that it’s been infested with my bl- . . . DNA.” I used the word DNA because I didn’t want her to become sick if I said ‘blood’.

 

She kept apologizing again and again about the accident.

“Aniyo. It’s okay. It wasn’t your fault at all; the scratch was already there before.” I tried reassuring her. She can’t feel all guilty about this scar on my cheek, its Dan’s fault, not hers. But she didn’t know that.

“But . . . But . . . But. . . How?”  The confusion painted across her innocent face.

“Let’s just say that a strand less and most ugliest cat attacked me on the way.”

“I like cats,” It looked like she was to protest with what I had just said.

“Oh, this cat is one that you wouldn’t like, for sure.” I laughed and looked at her to see if she got what I had meant.

Still, nothing seemed to cross her mind although she laughed along with me. Or maybe I’m wrong. She might know exactly what I mean, I’m pretty sure she does.

I loved listening to her laugh. The soft melody syncing into my memory.

“Hey, umm, thank you again for before,” I nervously rubbed the back of my neck without daring to make eye contact with her.

“It’s okay,” She replied back. I stared after her as she scurried back into the cave of her handbag revealing something small and pink.

“Here,” She handed me a bandaid with keroppi images printed on it.

“Andawae, I’m fine. I don’t think a bandaid would be necessary.” I didn’t want any girly stuff anywhere on me, especially if they’re PINK! D:

Before saying any more, the sticky item blanketed my wound. She beat me to it.

“It suits you,” She sarcastically said, using her hands as her camera to angle how the bandaid looked on me.

“Yah, that’s not funny,” I searched for a mirror or something so I could see my reflection.

She continued to laugh at how desperate I looked in seek for a mirror. That was the moment when he came.

“Ah, Jiyeul, there you are,” He called out to her, signalling for her to come to him.

You had to interrupt, didn’t you?

“Uhh, sorry Minwoo-ah, I better get going now.” She bid me goodbye. “Take care of yourself okay and don’t let some cat attack you again.” She winked.

I waved back. OMO! Did she just . . . wink at me? My heart pounded through my ribcage. That set a million fireworks through my stomach. So does that mean she likes me? I’d jump off a cliff if she did. But come to think of it, she might’ve probably winked at my astonishing metaphor about the cat, since she got what I had kind of meant. Who cares, all that I know is that she still winked at me. No Minwoo, the lame and dopey me. ^///^

                I walked back to my parents and saw the evil rabbit was left behind near the bench. I ran back to pick it up. Well, Jiyeul might already be on her way at the hotel so I’ll give it back to her when I see her again.

The stuffed toy wasn’t that all scary to be honest. I could smell the fresh perfume of Jiyeul in its fur. Lavender~

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Hi Hi ~~!

I'm back, did you miss me? Of course you did - just joking xP

I love Keroppi so much that I had to feature it in my story <3 WAAHHH~ Jiyeul's favourite colour is the same as mine (ORANGE)
I made that up for the story.

Well, I do hope you enjoy this update of the day and please stay tuned for the next chappies to come ^.^

Please subscribe and comment as they are much loved 110% from I, Pika_Pika_Pikachu96, author of this fanfic you are currently reading - haha xD Bye for now~