What hid behind the demon was a Princess~

Are You The One?

 

That didn’t taste good.

 

Trying my hardest to spit out the fur, something, and I mean something, was talking to me but I didn’t know who.

“Such a hat obsession you have there I see.” It spoke.

I jumped into the air in a split second and picked up my hats away from the Bunny.

Yes, it was the Bunny who was talking to me before my eyes.

Goosebumps arose from my skin as I backed away from the live stuffed toy.

 

I knew it. It was trying to eat me for lunch!

Minwoo, get a grip. It’s not going to eat you. Rationally thinking, I puffed my cheeks with fear and bravery.

 

Have I gone crazy? I mean a. . . a. . . a live, talking, walking stuffed toy bunny? What was I thinking? I must have hit my head a little too hard earlier (the pole incident :p), I whispered silently to myself. . .

Or so I thought.

“Omo, sorry to have hurt you,” It came closer. “Are you okay?”

At that point, I took my chance and ran. Hence forth from all the panic, I tripped over nothing. Just mid air and onto the ground again. So many times have I made contact with the floor in less than 12 hours?

Great, now the evil bunny is coming. It’s arm reaching for mine.

I bet it wants to chew on it until my bones are left.

I hid my arms by turning over onto my tummy and covered my face so I wouldn’t have to see its blood thirsting eyes. I just can’t.

 

Why am I such a chicken?

 

There wasn’t enough time for me to dash another time, so that was the second thing that popped into my mind. :D

Don’t worry about my precious hats; they’re safe with me. . .

For now.

 

Praying for a second chance to live, I peeked at my surroundings.

Not much people, just a few here and there, but guess what?

The bunny was still there, watching my every move.

Nothing can get any creepier than that.

“Do you need help?” How dare it ask?

I shook my head to say no and to erase this whole thing in my head. This nightmare I’m having right now.

Taking my time, I got up and shielded my hats with my arms.

“Are you sure you’re. . .” It stopped in mid sentence.

 

What? Why didn’t it finish its question? And why does this moment feel very awkward?

 

Oh, now I see.

The bunny moved to the side to reveal an angel sent from above, also known as Jiyeul. Kim Jiyeul.

So that’s where she went. I thought she disappeared. I was getting worried when I couldn’t spot her any more.

 

The toy sat plumped beside her, its eyes still had its scary glare but no soul was within its fur and stuffed wool.

PHEW. No live eating bunnies out to get me. *Wipes the sweat off his forehead*

Jiyeul looked at me, her jaws opened as she straight away shuts it with her hand, whilst the other one pointed towards my face. Funny how it made me cross eyed.

Her skin colour was changing.

“What’s wrong? Why are you turning pale?” I asked without a single breath.

She made an ‘eep’ sound when I felt a cold trickle slithering down one of my cheek. My hand touched it gently as I winced in pain.

My previous scratch had now became wider and deeper, but nothing too severe.

Blood was printed on the tips of my fingers.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my darling readers&subscribers!

Heres another update I promised to update tonight (very late).
This is a short chapter just to note you all >o< My brain is falling asleep at every word I type. D:
Well I hope you enjoyed my very bad effort of this chappie~

 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE LAHH ^o~ 

Thank you to all those who have done so~ Saranghae <3