Chapter 6: Sniper

Our Way of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Royal T clasped her hands begging to Jay and Ace. “Please please please come with me to the party.”

“Why should we” Ace asked.

“Because you two are my best friends, practically my sisters and they told me I could bring anyone I wanted. Besides I’m not the only one asking you guys. My mom and dad want you two to go so you can get to know him.”

Jay sighed “Royal T that party is going to be filled with his parent’s friends and people from your school I’ll just be the odd man out. Ace should go though; she goes to the same school as you so the people there will know her.”

“Oh no” Ace shouted then held on to Jay “If I’m going you are too. I don’t want to be left alone when Royal T gets crowded by her fans.”

This all worked out for Royal T. She smiled “then it’s settled Ace will go because she knows the people and Jay will go to keep us company. I don’t want to be alone either.”

“Trust me you won’t” Ace said.

Jay sighed once more. “Fine I guess but if I have to take my glasses off I’m going to be hiding behind Ace and facing the wall the whole time.”

Weeks have passed with no sight of the girl that Jay now knew as Cray. After having heard all the information Ace was able to get on her they learned she wasn’t registered. She had no address and no one knew her real name. The only name she went by was Cray.

They had no way of going out and looking for her. All they could do was wait for her to appear again but after nearly a month of waiting Jay was becoming impatient. She had been going out a lot with Jiho, Minsoo, and Nam Joon to look around just in case and got to know Nam Joon a lot better. He was the one who always went out of his way to wait for Jay in front of her house so they could join Jiho and Minsoo in the park on weekends that Jay wasn’t meeting the girls.

 “I don’t get it. Why did she stop dealing around here?”

“Do you think she heard someone was looking for her” Royal T asked.

Ace shook her head. “Doubt it; she probably is just out making money from someone else other than Big Bang.”

“Well when she comes around again we’ll get her.” Jay’s phone rang gaining her attention. She took it out of her pocket and saw it was Minsoo. She dragged her finger across the screen accepting the call. “Hello”

Minsoo was breathing hard from the running he had just done. “Hyun Jae!” He stopped to regulate his breathing then continued. “We screwed up.”

“What do you mean?”

He sighed knowing she would get mad after hearing what happened. “Jiho and I were out late last night when we saw the girl you were talking about. We followed her and it turned out she was luring us. Hyun Jae, she knew exactly who Jiho and I are. Then she pulled out pictures from nowhere and dropped them at our feet.”

“Pictures of what” Jay asked impatiently.

Ace and Royal T were getting closer and closer to Jay with every word she said. They really wanted to hear who was on the other end and what they were telling Jay to make her move around so much.

Minsoo ran his hand through his hair. “They were pictures of his gang in a sea of blood.”

“She killed them?!”

Royal T’s eyes widened “who killed who?” She couldn’t hold it anymore and asked out loud making Jay turn to them. She held up her finger telling them to hold on.

“That’s where it gets worse. Jiho lost it and ran all the way to his hangout, I followed him and when we got there it was true. All of them were dead. The damn girl had the nerve to follow us and laughed when she saw Jiho drop to his knees.”

“How could she have killed all of them on her own?”

“She didn’t.” He hid in the shadows of the buildings; in his state anyone would be concerned. He had a blood soaked shirt and already was suspected of gang activity. “You’re right she is working for Big Bang. They were there and when they told him about how they killed them Jiho couldn’t help but do something. He took out his knife and threw it at the girl right in the heart. Then he began to beat up the youngest member of Big Bang. The rest didn’t take long before they jumped in so I did too. Jiho beat the youngest to death and they took him. I ran after them but I couldn’t do anything else.” Minsoo sighed. “I’m going with my guys to help him out. I just wanted to let you know in case I’m not at school tomorrow.” He hung up the phone not being able to say what he intended.

After hearing him hang up Jay did the same. She stayed quiet for a moment with the phone in her hand. Her only friends that she had made besides her childhood friends were in danger. It scared her to think tomorrow she might be going back to school finding their seats empty. Then when Nam Joon got there she would have to explain what happened to them.

Ace and Royal T couldn’t wait any longer to hear what the call was about and snapped Jay back to reality. “What was all that about?”

“Big Bang killed Block B and kidnapped their leader. The leader of Teen Top is his best friend and was with him when it happened now he’s going after them.” Jay stayed silent letting everything sink in.

Ace went over to her and put her hand on her shoulder. “And both of them are your friends.”

Jay was shocked to hear Ace knew about her being friends with the leaders of two other gangs. “Y-you knew?”

Ace nodded and Royal T pointed at her. “Ace told me about it.”

“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter