o31

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : sorry for the long wait guys :( I had tons of things to do and will have my national exams in two days T___T I hope you guys can understand. I'll have a loooong holiday after that and I promise will update asap! So, please look forward to it guys. I love you<3 Oh, and feel free to talk to me guys >>> ask.fm/oppadeuls

 

 

 

 

Eversince Luhan told you about his scholarship to US, you couldn’t stop thinking about it. You couldn’t sleep well, study well, eats well, everything seems tiring for you. The first thing you’ll do after you woke up is looking for Luhan to make sure he’s still there.

 

It’s been a week and your fear has gotten bigger and bigger. What if he’s gone after I got home? You stared at your empty book while biting your lower lip. I should go home.

 

With a heavy sigh, you packed all your things to your bag and write something on a paper before you got up and walked to the teacher.

 

Hwang seosangnim, I’m not feeling well. Can I go home now?

 

Hwang teacher stared at the paper you gave her for a few seconds before she nodded, “Yes, you can. Take care of your health.” She smiled and you smiled back.

 

You dragged your heavy legs along the school hall until you reached the main gate. You blinked when you saw Chanyeol was leaning on a tree with his hands inside his pocket.

 

You took some steps forward and Chanyeol shifted his gaze to you. “Hi.” He greet you with his bright smile.

 

Chanyeol chuckled softly at your questioning face, “Areum is sick. She wants to see you.” He said and sighed.

 

Your heart sank when you saw his sad expression. Chanyeol is a cheerful man and it’s hurts when you saw his sad face. You took your phone out and typed something before you showed it to him.

 

What are we waiting for then? Let’s go!

 

Chanyeol blinked when you grabbed his arm and dragged him, a grateful smile appeared on his face.

 

Few moments later, both of you arrived at his house. Chanyeol leads you to his mother’s room. You feel hurted when you saw the tiny and poor Areum was laying on the bed weakly. She was burning and sweating a lot.

 

“Unnie…” She forced a smile when she saw you. You smiled and kneeled down beside her, you took her tiny hand and pressed it on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter