o35

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies really fast and it’s been three months since Luhan came back to Korea. During those three months, Luhan never found any clue about Eunji. It seems like fate was playing with them.

 

December 24th.

 

The snows started to fall covering the whole town with its beautiful white color. Luhan walked out from the hospital building with Yoona while drinking some hot coffee.

 

“Whoa, it’s really cold!” Yoona laughed softly while holding her hot coffee with both her hands. Luhan nodded and fix his warm jacket before he took a sip of his coffee, “A cold Christmas eve.” He chuckled.

 

Luhan decided to walk Yoona home since it’s late already and since her apartment is not too far away from the hospital. Both of them walking side by side under the snowy weather while talking about some random things.

 

Though it was late already, but there were still so many people around the street. Couples, families, friends, they were enjoying their Christmas eve happily.

 

Luhan blinked when he felt his phone vibrated. He took his phone from his pocket and pick up the phone call, “Yeah, hello? I’ll be home in one hour, just wait Tao.” Luhan tch-ed at Tao through the phone call, “I get it, I get it. Ice cream cake, yeah, just wait for it panda.” He chuckled softly when he heard his younger friend whines like a little kid.

 

“Alright, see you later.” With that, Luhan hang up the phone. Yoona laughed and punched Luhan’s arm playfully, “Your brother?” Luhan’s eyes grew wider and he laughed while shooking his head, “No, just my younger friend. But yeah, I consider him as my brother.”

 

Yoona pinched her lips upward while nodding, “You live alone here? In Seoul?” She gave him another questioning look. “No, I live with my three friends in one of my friend’s house.” Luhan answered while staring at the road.

 

“What about your family?” Yoona blinked confusedly. Luhan’s lips froze when Yoona mentioned the family word. He looked around while blinking confusedly, trying to calm himself. “My parents—“ Luhan chuckled bitterly, “They’re gone.”

 

Yoona’s face filled with guilt after sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter