oo9

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday morning. An annoying morning to be exact.

 

You stepped inside the green bus with a sleepy face. You stood at your usual place near the door. There were tons of people inside the bus in the morning, rare for you to spot an empty seat.

 

You closed your eyes as you waited for your stop, which will took about 20 minutes for you to arrived at the stop near your school.

 

 

 

Half of the bus passenger get off of the bus on the next stop. Some female students started to blushed when they saw three handsome men stepped inside the bus.

 

You were annoyed by the noises so you opened your eyes to check what happened. You almost chocked on your own saliva when you saw Luhan and his other two friends were in the same bus with you.

 

Your eyes widen in horror when you saw Luhan was staring at you. You quickly hid your face behind the other passenger’s back. Too late, Luhan spotted you already.

That babo really think she could hide from me, eh? Luhan chuckled.

 

“I still don’t understand.. It’s rare for you to take the bus.” The one with chubby cheeks said while sitting casually with his legs crossed. “And you’ve been smiling a lot these days, it’s creepy..”

 

“Shut up, Tao.” Luhan knocked his head. “I think I’ll take the bus from now on.” Your ears perked after you heard his words. You peek at Luhan slowly.

 

You jumped a little when you saw he was still staring at you. You gave him a seriously look, he just smirked at you. “Babo.” He mouthed you silently.

 

The bus finally made the second stop. One more stop and you’re free, Eunji. Just one more stop. You took a deep breath and exhale it through your mouth.

 

You didn’t know why but you felt kinda disappointed when you saw Luhan’s girlfriend magically appeared beside him. Since there were no empty seat left, she sat on Luhan’s right lap.

 

Ew..

 

The view made you shivered in disgust.

 

“Lulu, I missed you.” Sunmi pinched Luhan’s chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter