o21

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“All of you are idiot! ! I can’t believe you failed!” Sunmi barked at some men. They lowered their heads  while elbowed each other’s arm. “It was an easy task! Oh gosh!” Sunmi ruffled her long hair frustratedly.

 

“ONE.” Sunmi showed them her index finger, “I will give you only ONE. Last. Chance. You better do it right or else-“ She laughed sarcastically through her nose, “All of you will suffer.”

 

The men just nodded their head slowly. Sunmi smirked in satisfied, she turned around about to leave when she saw a figure was staring at her with his dark eyes. He was leaning on the cold wall between the alley with his arms crossed close to his chest.

 

“L-L-Lu-“ Sunmi gasped.

 

Luhan landed his eyes at the men and they quickly ran away. Now there were only Sunmi left.

 

“Explain?” He said with his low voice.

 

Sunmi’s mouth kept gapping like a fish, trying to find any excuses. “No, let me help you.” Luhan took a step forward closer to Sunmi. “You.” He said as he took another step.

 

Sunmi stepped backward everytime Luhan got closer to her, until her back touched the cold wall with Luhan’s arms trapped her between. “I-I..can explain!”

 

Luhan scoffed and leaned closer to her face. “Sure you can.” He took some strands of her hair and tuck it behind her ear. “You’re so beautiful, you know that right?”

 

Luhan lifted Sunmi’s chin with his thumb, “Of course you know, that was the reason why I fell for you.” He chuckled. “But I never knew you’re so y.”  Luhan let out another chuckle.

 

Sunmi’s face fell. She tried to escaped but then Luhan will slammed his hand on the wall which make her jumped in shocked.

 

“You’re the one who told them to her, right?” Luhan lowered his eyes level until he met Sunmi’s. “W-What do you mean?? I- don’t understand!” Sunmi faked a laugh.

 

“I’m disappointed.” Luhan cupped Sunmi’s cheek and his lips formed a smirk. His hand slowly made its way to her neck, “Do it again. And I swear, I will take revenge with MY. Own. Hands.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter