o37

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HYUNG YOU’RE TWO HOURS LATE!” Tao snapped as soon as he saw Luhan came. “And where’s my cake???” He crossed his arms while whining. While Xiumin and Chen were just chuckling behind him.

 

Luhan scratched the back of his head while grinning, “I’m sorry I forgot about the cake…” He quickly covered his ears when Tao won’t stop whining about his cake. Xiumin groaned and threw a peanut at him, “Shut up!”

 

“But I have a surprise for you.” Luhan grinned before he walked back outside. The three men blinked at each other while waiting for Luhan. Few seconds later, Luhan came back with you on your wheelchair. Everyone gasped, Tao’s jaw was wide opened, Chen rubbed his eyes all over again to make sure that it’s really you that he saw, and Xiumin almost choked on the peanuts he was nomming.

 

“EUNJI???” They shouted almost at the same time.

 

You smiled and waved at them. “Omo, what happened to you??” The three of them immediately made their way to you and circled you. “She’s okay now guys. Just need some practice and she’ll be fine.” Luhan said while caressing your hair.

 

Chen sighed in relief while rubbing his chest. Xiumin and Tao also did the same and you couldn’t help but laugh at their cuteness.

 

The four of spend the Christmas day together until dawn, no party, just talking and sharing some stories, laughing together, and of course, midnight snacks because Tao won’t stop whining about it.

 

“Anyway—“ Luhan straighten his back on his seat, “I’ve got a bad news and a good news for the three of you.”

 

His three friends blinked and gave him a questioning look. “Let’s hear the bad news first.” Chen suggested.

 

“Well, I think I’ll move out from this house because you know— now that I have my job I can’t rely on you guys forever. I will find an apartment to live.” Luhan explained the whole things to them.

 

The three of them aw-ed but at the end they will keep support Luhan with his decision. That’s what friends are for, right?

 

“Aw, but you know, we’ll always welcome you here.” Xiumin patted Luhan’s back while grinning. “Same goes to you.” He added while pointing at you and winked.

 

“Hey- hey- hey- no winking!” Luhan protested while covering half of Xiumin’s face. You and the other two men laughed while they were having their little fight.

 

“So, let’s hear about the good news.” Xiumin said after he beat Luhan.

 

Luhan hissed while rubbing his arms, he was still laughing tho. “Well, the good news is…” He lowered his head with a huge smile before he stared at you.

 

Both of you stared at each other for a while, leaving the three men drowned in curiousity.

 

“We’re…”

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few years later..

 

Everyone goes really well. Luhan has a very successful career, he even got a promotion. And you, with your therapy and practice, you don’t need any wheelchair now.

 

Plus, after Kris and Lay got back from US. They offered to help you with a free operation. They surely helped you a lot.

 

And now, here you are.

 

Standing nervously while keep biting on your lower lips. Wearing a beautiful gown while holding a beautiful flowers bouquet, waiting for the host to let you walk in.

 

“Hey.” Someone tapped on your shoulder and when you turned around you saw Chanyeol with Dami beside him.

 

“Hey.” You said and sighed nervously. “I can’t believe I just let my first love get marry with another man.” Chanyeol chuckled with his deep voice. “Well mr.husky voice, you have my Dami now. So you better take care of her of I’ll make sure you won’t live happily.” You glared at him playfully.

 

Both of them laughed and Dami hugged you tightly. “Oh my gosh, you’re so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter