o12

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From: Chanyeol-ssi

Lunch? :)

 

To: Chanyeol-ssi

Sounds good. Where should we meet?

 

From: Chanyeol-ssi

I’ll pick you up at school. Gimme the address.

 

You’ve been texting with Chanyeol secretly since the last lesson, History start. You tapped your pencil to your book for a few seconds, almost forgot your own school’s address.

 

Then your thumbs danced on your phone screen, typing the address and send it to Chanyeol.

 

While waiting for his reply, you copied what Jung teacher wrote on the white board. The history thingy vanished from your brain when your phone vibrated.

 

From: Chanyeol-ssi

Cool, I’ll wait for you. See you later beautiful :)

 

Your lips curled into a smile after you read his text. Putting your phone aside, you continued to focus on the lesson.

 

Your mood got brighten even more when the last bell of the day finally rang. You quickly shoved your books to your bag before you hung it on your shoulder.

 

While walking through the school hall, you felt something bumped into your shoes from the back. You turned around and when you looked down, you found a basket ball right in front of you.

 

You squated down to took the ball and look around to find its owner. “Mine.” A voice said.

 

You shifted your gaze to where the voice came from. A tall guy with his loosen uniform, his brown hair, and his charming eyes was standing not far away from you.

You threw the ball to him and he caught it skillfully. Just when you were about to leave, he called you.

 

“Eunji.”

 

You gave him a questioning look.

 

“Thanks for doing my task, the other day. I owe you.” He rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. You nodded and shrugged at the same time.

 

“Uh..” Sehun checked all of his pockets, “Here, I only have this with me right now.” He took your hand and put a lollipop on your palm.

 

“…Don’t laugh.” He clicked his tongue when your lips twitch. “Oops, gotta go now!” He ran backwards when he heard his friends called him.

 

Thank you! You mouthed him.

 

Sehun gave you a smile before he left with his friends.

 

I don’t think I will eat this cute thing. You put the lollipop on your uniform pocket and tapped it lovingly. You always love cute things.

 

Few minutes later, you reached the school gate. You saw Chanyeol was leaning his back on the tree near the gate with an umbrella.

 

You slowly made your way to his back and tapped his shoulder. “You’re here!” He grinned.

 

You typed something on your phone. He waited for you patiently until you showed him what you wanted to say. What’s with the umbrella? o_o

 

“Oh..” He chuckled, “I watched the weather forecast before I came here. It says it will rain in about-“ Before he could fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter