oo3

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan!

 

You kept on calling for his name in your mind while your eyes looked around, trying to find his face. People kept coming which makes it’s hard for you to look for Luhan.

 

“Who’s the victim??”

 

“It’s a boy who live around here.”

 

Please don’t let anything happened to Luhan. You bit your bottom lip while slipped among the crowd, trying to get a closer look of the victim.

 

You gasped when you saw Luhan, hugging a little girl around his arms, protecting her from the car that almost hit her. The little girl cried really hard. Your heart softened when you saw Luhan was caressing her hair softly, asking her to stop crying. You never saw him like that.

 

If only you an also smile like that to me. You smiled bitterly.  

 

The mother of the little girl kept on bowing and saying thank you while crying. After they left, Luhan looked around and unfortunately his eyes landed on you. His warm eyes turned cold again when he saw you.

 

You quickly turned around, about to leave,when suddenly you heard his voice. “Eunji.” You blinked. Did he call me? You thought you misheard so you started to walk away.

 

You jumped a little when a cold hand landed on your shoulder, “Yoon Eunji.” You quickly turned around, Luhan really called you. You stared at him in disbelief. I’m sorry I’ll go home now! I’ll go now! You said with your panic face, didn’t want him to get mad at you.

 

You frowned your forehead confusedly when he chuckled. Unbelievable. Your eyes went down to his legs, you saw he didn’t put his left leg to the ground which makes you suspicious.

 

Did you hurt your leg? You pointed at his left leg. “Uh, I think I hurt my ankle when I ran earlier.” The next second, Luhan already put his arm around your shoulder. Your heart skipped a beat as your cheeks start to pink-ed. “Help me to walk.”

 

 Without any words you started to led his way. “The clinic is over there.” He protested but you pulled him. You’re going home, mister. “But your ey-“ You forced to open your swollen eye, hiding the pain from him so he won’t protest anymore. I’m fine, see? Luhan stared at your eye for a few seconds, “Fine, whatever.”

 

“Luhan??”

 

Both you and Luhan turned around to where the voice came from. “Luhan!” A beautiful girl walked closer to Luhan.

“Oh my, what happened to you?” Her face filled with concerned. You blinked at how Luhan’s face got brighten after he saw her, “Just hurt my ankle a little, Sunmi-ah.”

 

Sunmi’s eyes landed on you, “And…who is this?” She smiled. No, she faked a smile. You knew it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter