oo7

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunday noon.

 

It was the best day to rest your sore body but you promised to Chanyeol you’ll have lunch together with him, so you quickly got up from your beauty sleep to take a shower and get ready.

 

You’re not a feminism type so you put on a simpe shirt and a short that make you felt comfortable. After you curled your hair a little bit you applied a little bit amount of lip gloss. Why do I feel so excited? You chuckled to yourself while staring at your reflection on the mirror.

 

You put on your favorite red sweater and hung your bag around your shoulder. You fixed your hair once again before you left your room.

Luhan was sitting downstairs, watching his favorite music show when he saw the unusual-you walked down.

 

“Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.” He got up from the couch and walked closer to you. “What’s with the short?” He pointed at your mini pants. “And your shiny lips?” He raised an eyebrow while staring at your shiny cherry lips. “Are you sick??” His voice cracked.

 

You gave him a look as you bent down to tie your shoelaces. “Where are you going??” He asked again. You didn’t answer him until you finished dealing with your shoelaces.

 

After you done, you got up and face him. I’m going to have lunch outside. “B-But, then how about me??!” Protested Luhan, he has to admit he felt hungry already.

 

Just order pizza, Chinese foods, chicken or whatever. You were about to leave but Luhan grabbed your wrist, “Alone?!” He stared at you with his rounded eyes. Just eat with your girlfriend! You started to feel pissed.

 

Luhan pouted.

 

I repeat.

 

Luhan just pouted at you.

 

Your upper cheeks twitched in irritation when you saw his cute side. You never saw it before and it makes you shivered.

 

…What are you doing? You pushed his hand away from you with your index finger slowly. “Can I come with you??”

 

…No

 

“Aw come on, I’ll be lonely if I eat alone here!” He whined.

 

…I really did something wrong with your dinner.

 

“I’m trying to be nice here~” He sang sarcastically while glaring at you. That was the first time you didn’t scared of him tho. Weird.

 

Whatever. Get ready in 2 minutes or I’ll leave you.

 

“Ten!”

 

Three.

 

“Eight!”

 

Four.

 

Take it or leave it.

 

“…ugh, FINE.” Luhan stomped his feet to his room which you found it really cute.

 

While waiting for Luhan to get ready, you enjoyed your glass of milk while leaning your back on the fridge. You tapped your feet to the ground repeatedly. You were not thinking about anything tho, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter