o11

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning came. You rolled lazily from your bed and dragged your body to the bathroom.

 

After done with the morning shower, you put on your uniform and tie your hair into a messy bun. Satisfied with your look, you walked out of your bedroom.

 

Your nose smells something burnt from the kitchen which makes your eyes widen in horror all of sudden.

 

FIRE!! You thought panicky and grabbed a bailer of water from the bathroom before you head downstairs.

 

You were too panic to think about anything else so you just flushed the water right away right after you reached the kitchen.

 

Seconds later, your jaw dropped when you saw the wet Luhan infront of you. The water dropped from his wet hair to his jaw, then to his neck. He tapped his finger on the table with his eyes closed.

 

Luhan took and deep breath and exhale it through his mouth before he bit his bottom lip trying to control his anger. “Yoon. Eun. Ji.” He tilt his head to your direction, “What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing?”

You covered half of your face with the bailer. I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I’M SORRY I THOUGHT THE KITCHEN WAS ON FIRE! You kept bowing at him.

 

“Well thank you for the compliment.” He said sarcastically as he jabbed his thumb to the dining table direction. You shifted your gaze to the burnt bacon and eggs. You made breakfast?? You gasped softly.

 

“You’re welcome.” Luhan rolled his eyes. You quickly grabbed his arm when he was about to walked away. Where are you going??

 

“Change my clothes.” He took the bailer away from your hand, “Damn I hate this thing.” He cursed at the bailer as he went upstairs.

 

You smiled at how he kept on sulking over the bailer. Your smile grew even wider when you saw the breakfast Luhan made for the both of you. You were not in rush so you decided to waited for him to eat your breakfast together.

 

Few minutes later, Luhan walked downstairs with a towel hanging around his neck. He plopped  himself on the seat, “Fix this.” He pointed at his wet hair.

 

You blinked several times before you started to dry his hair with the towel gently. Your cheeks pink-ed because of his smooth hair. I never knew he has a beautiful hair.

 

Luhan himself has been trying to hide his smile since the beginning. “…What.” He burst into laughter when he heard your stomach growling sound.

 

You hit his shoulder lightly. Luhan turned himself on the seat facing you, “Sit.” He said and you did what he said. He pointed at the breakfast he made with his chin, your eyes sparkled.

 

Just when you were about to shoved h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter