o27

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

History class is surely the most boring class ever.

 

You draw some random things on your notebook while waiting for the bell to rang. Even Sehun who sat in front of you had fell asleep since the class started. You shifted your gaze to his back while resting your chin on your palm.

 

He’s really tall. Even when he sit he still taller than me. You cocked your head to the side and blinked.

 

“Good afternoon, everyone.” A voice said through the speaker inside your classroom. Everyone immediately shifted their attention to the announcement, except Sehun who still fast asleep.

 

“Since our school’s ball event will be held next week, I want to remind all the students not to forget to choose their partners for the ball. If you already have your partner please put your and your partner name to the box at the third hall to choose the King and Queen of the ball.”

 

The girls inside your class start to whispered at each other with their brightest grin ever you almost blind because of their shining teeth. With a sigh you rolled your eyes a little. I hate ball.

 

Just then the bell rang and all the students quickly stormed out of the classroom leaving you and Sehun alone.

 

Should I ask him to be my partner? You pinched your lips upward. Nah, there’s no way a cool guy like him want to go to the ball with someone like me.

 

You shrugged your shoulder before you got up from your seat, about to leave the classroom. You just walk one step passed his seat when suddenly he woke up and stretched his arms.

 

“Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat’s—was a nice nap.” He straighten his position, “Oh, hi.” He smiled when he saw you.

 

“…Err, yes?” He blinked confusedly when you keep on staring at him. Your mind was filled with the ball problems. Do I really want to go? No? Yes? Maybe? Should I?

 

“Hey, let’s—“

 

You bit your bottom lip in anticipation. Let’s go to the ball with you? Sehun, you’ll ask that, right? No?

 

“Let’s get some food together. I’m starving.”

 

Before you could say anything, Sehun already grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the cafetaria. You pout while staring at his back.

 

Luhan finally found his pabo-partner. You scoffed inside your mind.

 

You saw the box for the ball when you walked through the hall. Tons of students alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter