o15

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunday finally came.

 

You’ve promised Chanyeol you’ll come to his house to meet his mother. Staring at the mirror, you found a beautiful girl with pink turtleneck shirt, her long dark brown hair fell to her shoulder, and her pink lips make her look even more beautiful.

 

Satisfied with your look, you grabbed your bag and left your room. The next thing you do was wondering around, walking back and forth infront of Luhan’s room.

 

The door suddenly creaked opened, you saw Luhan was staring at you with his confused face. You play with your fingers while staring at the ground. Uh..

 

Can you…walk me to Chanyeol’s house?

 

Luhan pinched his lips upward, “No.”

 

You whined as you followed him around, AH, whyyyyy? Luhan massage his neck with a frowned, “Auh, I’m tired, I want to rest.” He then rolled his eyes and walked away from you.

 

“If you’re scared to leave the house then don’t.” He plopped himself on the couch with his hands as his pillow.

 

You really don’t want to walk me?

 

“Yup.” Luhan closed his eyes.

 

Fine.

 

“What are you doing?” He opened his eyes a little.

 

I’ll ask Chanyeol to pick me up. You took your phone from your bag. You sent a text message to Chanyeol and surprisingly he replied you in less than a minutes.

 

Problem solved. You shrugged proudly. You mehrong at Luhan before you stomped your feet away from him.

 

“Can you walk me to Chanyeol’s place~?” Luhan imitate you while scoffing at you. “Annoying.” He muttered under his breath before he closed his eyes again.

 

What’s so good about that  sharp-ear guy. Luhan thought grumpily.

 

Luhan had pretend to sleep. He opened his eyes a little every five seconds to peek at you. Hope your prince Chanchan won’t come. He scoffed under his breath.

 

Seconds later, his eyes widen after he heard the sound that came from the door. The moment he got up, you were already gone. Luhan quickly stormed to the balcony and saw you were already walking side by side with the tall man.

 

“Pft.” He crossed his arms while staring down at you, “Annoying.”

 

--

 

“I was surprised when you asked me to pick you up suddenly. So, sorry…if my hair still look messy.” Chanyeol chuckled as he fixed his hair.

 

You typed something on your phone in a fast pace and showed it to him. I’m sorry, I’m just scared if I’ll get..lost. Anyway you still look handsome ‘-‘b

 

Chanyeol ruffled your hair gently as he laughed through his nose. “Thanks.” He smiled. “You look pretty too. With your turtleneck shirt.”

 

You bowed awkwardly with a shy smile when you remembered about what you were hiding under the turtleneck.

 

Few moments later, both of you arrived at Chanyeol’s house.

 

You just stepped inside his house when suddenly Areum jumped out of no where and landed in your arms. Lucky for you, you caught her just in time. “UNNIE!” She circled her tiny arms around your neck lovingly.

 

“Aigu, look who’s here.” Mrs.Park walked from the kitchen while wiping her hands with a cloth, seems like she just finished with the lunch. “I hope you’re hungry because I just made delicious food.” She gave you a warm smile.

 

I’m sure it must be really delicious. You said with your hand gesture and Mrs.Park replied with another smile.

 

“Oppa, can unnie play with me??” Areum stared at Chanyeol with her sparkling eyes. “But oppa also want to play with her.” Chanyeol gave Areum his best puppy eyes.

 

“Okay then!” Areum struggled a little and you put her down, she ran to her room and ran back to you with a teddy bear doll in her arms. “Unnie can me Kimi’s mommy and oppa can be Kimi’s daddy! I will be Kimi’s unnie.” Areum patted her chest with a proud smile.

 

“Daddy, daddy, I want to see mommy a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter