o36

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“...Luhan.”

 

The world seems to stopped for a while when Luhan heard your voice. For the first time since you came to his life, he finally could hear your beautiful voice calling his name.

 

Luhan was only few steps away from you. You could see tears start to gathered on his eyes, your eyes also started to filled with tears. “Luhan..” You called his name again weakly as tears started to fall down to your cheeks.

 

You stared at his hair's color and his doctor uniform, and you just noticed something. "It was you.." You whispered softly, "It was you who helped me the other day." Luhan chuckled weakly and nodded.

 

Both of you stayed silent surrounded by the awkward atmosphere for a few moments.

 

“Where were you?” Luhan break the silence and asked you as he sobbed a little. “I waited for you, I-“ He looked up at the sky and started to cry louder, “Just— where the hell were you??”

 

You stared at your legs bitterly before you looked back at him, “You can see it all by yourself, Luhan..”

 

Luhan walked faintly to you while wiping his tears before he fall on his knees in front of you. He hold both your hands and squeeze them gently, “What happened to you..?”

 

You smiled faintly as you hold his hands back, “I got a car accident.” Your voice cracked. “Now that I can talk I can’t walk.. Life’s cruel huh?” You laughed sarcastically at your own life.

 

Luhan put your hand close to his cheeks while sobbing, “I thought I’ve lost you- You have no idea how scared I was when I found out that you’ve move out from our house.”

 

You looked down at him and caresses his hair slowly, “I’m sorry I have no choice. I need money to pay for my operation, Luhan. I’m really sorry I can’t defend our parents’ house.”

 

Luhan nodded repeatedly before he burry his face on your lap, “I-I just glad I finally found you.“ His shoulders start to shook when you touched his cheeks.

 

“Luhan.”

 

“Call my name again. Please.” He said while still burrying his face on your lap.

 

“Luhan.”

 

“One more time..”

 

“Luhan.”

 

“..One more time.”

 

“Luhan..”

 

With that, he suddenly got up and wrapped his arms around your shoulder tightly. He put his chin on your shoulder and he keeps asking you to say his name all over again.

 

You smiled while calling his name. When you said his name, it just feels so right. Slowly your hands made its way to his back and you hugged him back tightly. “I thought you’re forget about your promise.”

 

“I’ve told you I’ll come back as soon as possible for you.” Luhan pulled himself away so he can stares at your face. “And now that I’m here, I will tell you my secret.”

 

You stared at his eyes with your questioning look. In less than a seconds, your hearts starts to beats really fast. You also remembered that you’ve promised him you’ll tell him something after he got back.

 

“I would give up everything before I’d separate myself from you.

After so much suffering, I’ve finally found a woman that’s true.

I was all by myself for the longest time, so cold inside.

And the hurt from the heart it would not subside I felt like dying.

Until you saved my life.

Thank God I found you, I was lost without you.

My every wish and every dream somehow became reality.

When you brought the sunlight, completed my whole life.

I’m overwhelmed with gratitude cause baby,

 I’m so thankful I found you.”

 

Luhan sang beautifuly while holding your hands close to his chest. You could feel his heart beats really fast inside. You still stared at him with your teary eyes.

 

You just can’t believe what just happened or what he just said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter