o33

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Look who’s here~” Xiumin jabbed his thumb to a direction after he walked inside the house.

 

Chen and Tao, who were playing some games immediately shifted their gazes to the direction Xiumin was pointing at, their eyes grew wider as soon as they saw Luhan, standing there with a wide smile on his face.

 

Tao quickly got up and jumped to hug his hyung, “HYUNG I MISSED YOU OH MY—“ He wrapped his arm around Luhan’s neck to mess his redden hair. “Whoa- yeah I missed you too Tao, and hey!” Luhan fixed his hair while glaring playfully at Tao.

 

“Welcome home brother.” Chen reached out his hand for a high five with his hyung. “Too bad Lay hyung and Kris hyung are not here with us.” Tao pouted cutely.

 

“Yeah, they decided to spend another year to study there.” Luhan chuckled as he plopped himself on the couch. “But anyway-“ Xiumin plopped himself beside Luhan, “I heard you shouted Eunji’s name earlier on the phone, was that really her?”

 

Xiumin squinted his eyes on Luhan while Luhan just lowered his head and sighed a little, “Nah, I got the wrong person. Gosh, there are tons of girls named Eunji in this country.” He messed his own hair frustratedly.

 

“Nah, don’t worry. You’ll find her soon, I’m sure.” Chen gave a gentle squeeze on Luhan’s shoulder. Tao and Xiumin nodded in agreement.

 

Luhan stared at his three friends for a while before he nodded and smiled gratefuly, “I hope so.”

 

“You should get some rest for now, hyung. You can use my room.” Chen grinned. Luhan nodded and grabbed his bag before he headed upstairs to Chen’s room.

 

Luhan rest his back on the door while sighing. He put his bag on Chen’s bed and sat on the bed. He massage his own temple while staring at the ground. “Gosh, where are you…”

 

Luhan let his back fall on the bed and rest his arms on his forehead while sighing. The last thing that appeared on Luhan’s mind was Eunji’s smile before he finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

The next day..

 

Luhan has got his doctor license and today he start his first day as a co- in Seoul Local Hospital. He still need to study from the other senior doctors tho.

 

** co- or known as co-assistant / young doctor

 

“Work hard, mr.doctor! Let’s have lunch together later!” Xiumin and the two others grinned at Luhan.

 

Luhan chuckled as he get out of the car, “Alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter