o14

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You slowly opened your eyes when the sunlight shines through your room’s window.

 

Your eyes landed on Luhan who fell asleep beside you, his right arm was right under your head, he let you use it as a pillow. While staring at his face, your cheeks pink-ed when you remembered what happened last night.

 

No, it didn’t happen. Nothing actually happened.

 

Except both of you kept on kissing each other the whole night until you both fell asleep.

 

You just realized he got a small cut on his corner lips, probably from fighting with those erts yesterday. You paused when your thumb was about to landed on his corner lips, still hesitate whether you should touch it or not.

 

“Enjoying your view?” Luhan said still with his eyes closed, his morning voice make your cheeks blush even more.

 

He opened his eyes slowly and chuckled after he saw your face. “Where are you going?” He got on his elbow when you left the bed. School, of course.

 

“No, let’s skip the class today.”

 

But-

 

“No buts. Besides you sure you want to go to school with those, um..” He rubbed the back of his neck shyly, “Go check it by yourself. I’ll sleep again.” He yawned lazily before he snuggled on your bed.

 

You blinked confusedly before you went to the bathroom. After you tied your hair into a messy bun, you gasped at your reflection on the mirror. The loose shirt that you wore revealed your neck.

 

You got more hickeys on your neck, it was Luhan’s. That jerk. You slapped yourself mentally while rubbing your neck, you whined in frustration.

 

Stop it, stop it, stop it! You smacked your own head when the thought of last night’s scene appeared again followed by your fast heart beats.

 

You stomped your feet grumpily back to your room. Right after you arrived, you smacked Luhan with your pillow.

 

“Yah-“ He dodged and quickly got up from the bed. “What was that for??”

 

Explain these?! You point at your neck with your widen eyes, also with your blushing cheeks.

 

He stared at the hickeys he left on your neck with a blush. It’s lovely. “What? You enjoyed it.” He crossed his arms as he raised an eyebrow.

 

You gasped in embarrassement as you threw a light punch on his chest, shoving him away. Luhan lost his balance and landed on your bed. “Yah!” He stopped when an idea popped out inside his brain.

 

“You want me that much, don’t you?”

 

…What the hell?

 

“Do you want to continue what we did last night?” He brushed his tongue across his bottom lip while staring at you.

 

…ERT!

 

You quickly stormed out of  your room with a slammed of the door. You could heard Luhan burst into a big laughter from outside. That jerk! You mess your own hair in frustration.

 

--

 

It was raining again.

 

You sat on the window frame while staring outside with your empty gaze. Eversi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter