o34

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lunch time.

 

Luhan finally has some time to refresh his mind for a while. He already promised his friends to have lunch together so he headed downstairs still with his doctor uniform. “Alright I’ll meet you there.” He said to Xiumin before he hang up the phone.

 

He put his hand over his forehead to protect his eyes from the bright sun right after he stepped out from the hospital building. With a smile, he walked proudly to the nearest bus stop. Xiumin parked his car there since Tao forced him to stop and buy him some ice creams.

 

“Eo, yes Yoona-ssi?” Luhan blinked as he pick up the phone call from Yoona. “I’m on my way to have lunch with my friends now. Do you need something?” He asked while still walking.

 

“Some vitamin drinks? Arraso I’ll buy it for you later. See you.” With that, Luhan wrote a note on his phone while still walking and he accidentally bumped into someone.

 

“I-I’m sorry!” Luhan quickly bowed and apologize. “No it’s ok—“

 

“YOU??”

 

Both, Luhan and the girl said at the same time while pointing at each other. It was the girl that Luhan mistook as Eunji the other day.

 

“I’m really sorry, for what happened the other day. I thought you were one of my friend.” Luhan bowed again. The girl laughed softly and waved her hand in front of her face, “Nah, it’s okay. I was just kinda shocked that day.”

 

The girl then bowed and walked away from Luhan but Luhan still has his eyes on her. He frowned a little when he saw she was trying to help one of her friend to get inside the bus.

 

As a man, Luhan feel like he needs to help them. Besides, seems like no one were willing to help them.”Seriously what is wrong with all of you, fool..” He mumbled angrily as he walked to them.

 

“Oh, you?” The girl blinked with her questioning look when Luhan lifted her friend’s wheelchair. The girl now has her friend’s arm around her shoulder while she helped her by holding her waist.

 

“You help your friend get inside the bus. I’ll carry this.” Luhan smiled at them and blocked the other passengers so they won’t push the two girls.

 

“Auh, finally.” The girl grinned at her friend and turned around. Luhan carry the wheelchair and walked inside the bus, he put it beside the girl’s seats. “Here you go.” He smiled.

 

“Thank you so much. I’m Dami and this is my friend—“

 

Luhan and Dami’s friend were about to face each other when suddenly the driver shouted something. “I’ll close the door now!”

 

“NO— WAIT!” Luhan quickly ran and jumped out from the bus. Dami’s friend gasped and quickly shouted to him, “THANK YOU!” But he just gave her a thumb up with his back facing her.

 

Dami’s friend tried to look for him through the window but he was gone already, and the bus has left the bus stop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter