o19

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment when you woke up from your dream land, you saw Chanyeol’s face was only few inches away from yours. He sleep peacefully with his steady breath. Your fingers moved by itself to his sharp nose.

 

Chanyeol shifted on his sleep right when the tip of your index finger landed on his nose. You quickly shut your eyes, pretending to sleep. When you didn’t feel any movement from him, you opened your eyes a little to peek at him.

 

“Hey.” He greet you with his husky voice. Your cheeks blushed by the sight of his morning look. You nodded shyly.

 

Chanyeol tucks some strands of your hair behind your ear, a smile of satisfied appeared on his face when he saw your beautiful face. “Did you sleep well?” You nodded again.

 

“We woke up pretty late.” He chuckled as he got up from the bed. “I’ll make some coffee, sounds good?” You nodded with a smile.

 

“Good morning, dear!” Mrs.Park greet you as soon as you stepped out from Chanyeol’s room. She let you clean yourself, she even let you wear Chanyeol’s noona’s clothes.

 

After you done with the shower, you peeked inside the kitchen and saw Chanyeol was busy helping his mom with the lunch. “Oh, hi.” He smiled. “You can take a shower now, Eunji can help me.” Mrs.Park shoo-ed Chanyeol away with a laugh. “Ouch, mom, I’m hurt.” Chanyeol rubbed his chest, “Alright, be right back.” He planted a kiss on Mrs.Park’s cheek before he left.

 

“Can you help me cut the vegetables, dear?” Mrs.Park smiled. You nodded as you started to cut the vegetables carefully.

 

“I’m glad the old Chanyeol is back.” Mrs.Park said, you gave her a questioning look. “When his father passed away, he was really quiet and cold. He didn’t want to eat the food I made and he rarely came home.”

 

Wow, really? You thought.

 

“It took more than three years for him to accepted his father’s death. No wonder, he was really close to his father.” Mrs.Park smiled. “Those who stay silent after the death of his beloved one was the most suffered one.”

 

“But I’m glad, he’s getting brighter and brighter since he met you.”

 

You blinked as your cheeks started to blush. Me? You pointed at yourself. Mrs.Park put the vegetables you just cut into the pot. “Yup. I think he likes you.” She chuckled while wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

 

“I’m back.” You jumped a little when Chanyeol suddenly popped out beside you. “What are you two talking about?” He asked curiously. You and Mrs.Park stared at each other before the two of you broke into a smile. “It’s a secret.” Mrs.Park wink at you before she left.

 

Chanyeol pouted. “Mind to tell me?” He crossed his arms at you. You shrugged before you pressed your index finger on your lips, telling him that it’s a secret. With a wink, you left him.

 

“…Yah!”

 

--

 

Chanyeol walked you home after you had lunch with his family. He kept on telling you some funny stories that never failed to make you burst into laughter. Without realizing, you’ve arrived safely.

 

“Text me when you’re not feeling well.” Chanyeol said and you nodded at him.

 

Both of you stared at each other’s eyes. He walked backwards with his eyes still on you. “Text me.” He mouthed as he waved at you. You waved back at him with a nod as you watched him walked away.

 

You took a deep breath with your hand grabbing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter