o29

The Unspoken Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day that you’ve been waiting for finally here.

 

You already dressed in a beautiful dress and your beautiful dark brown hair. You were walking back and forth around your room, everytime you were about to reach the door knob, you immediately pulled away.

 

Wo hen ai ni.

 

Luhan’s words won’t stop haunting your mind. Since that time you always feel nervous everytime you see Luhan. Or whenever he’s around.

 

Your eyes widen and you bit your bottom lip frustratedly after you saw the digital clock on your phone screen. I’ll be late for the ball! You thought while biting your bottom lip.

 

Well..

 

You reached for the door knob and took a deep breath.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

After you exhale through your mouth, you turned the door knob and stepped outside your room. You looked around and a sneaky smile plastered on your face when you found that Luhan was not around.

 

Slowly but sure, you made your way downstairs. Please don’t tell me he’s downstairs please please please— Just then, you saw Luhan was leaning on the wall in front of the stairs with his arms crossed.

 

“What took you so long?” He asked and you frowned at his question. You cocked your head to the side as you blinked.

 

What do you mean?

 

“I’ll walk you to the ball of course. It’s dark already.” He put on his cap and before you could protest, he already grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him.

 

He wrapped you with his jacket along the way to the ball. He also didn’t say anything which make the atmosphere became quiet awkward.

 

When you glanced at him secretly, his words popped out inside your mind again. Wo hen ai ni. You quickly lowered your head to hide your blushing cheeks. Luhan stared at you with his confused face, “What’s wrong?”

 

You shook your head nervously while avoiding the eye contact with him. “Weird.” He laughed softly before he turned his head to the road again.

 

Why do I feel like this? Yah, babo Lulu. Do I…like you? Could it be..

 

 

Few moments later, both of you arrived at your school. “We’re here.” Luhan let go of your wrist. Somehow you feel disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter