SEQUENCE 2

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 2

 

Junho has just finished cooking the egg and heating the noodles, those were the only edible food inside their kitchen. Once 2pm has a concert tour in Japan, they usually live in a specific apartment building bought by JYPE, it’s usually used by JYP artists that stays in Japan for more than a week. It’s always well maintained and taken care off. It’s just that, the beasts appetite are not as like Miss A for they had actually sweep off the frozen foods and stuffs in their two days stay.

 

“Seriously, egg?” Chansung complained as he checked on Junho’s dish.

“Atleast there’s an edible food to eat, let’s just ask Minjae to order us drive thru before we go to practice later.” Junho mocked as he settled the noodles in the center of the dining table.

“Call the others; the food is going to get cold.” Junho said which just made Chansung scratch his nape as he headed to the rooms of the elder ones.

 

 

 

“And as I thought I just had three gulps.” Taec complained as he stared at his empty plate.

“Don’t complain as if we didn’t all get fair share.” Jun K replied as he has just finished his part.

“Seriously, when will Minjae give us grocery?” Nichkhun asked as he wasn’t also satisfied by his breakfast. When they arrived in Nagoya two days ago, they were directed to do rehearsals, the concert last night was a blast as they are all still feeling tired yet they have to get on rehearsal before the concert for tonight.

“I called Minjae if he can get us drive thru or take our before he fetch us but he said that it’ll be a drag on time. We’ll just eat when we get there.” Wooyoung replied as he dug his phone back to his pocket for he was the first one to finish his food, without complain he called Minjae yet ended up being scold when Minjae found out that they are just eating their breakfast.

 

 

“I’ll give you ten minutes to finish up and get ready, we’re going to be late.” Minjae stormed in main door without knocking, as always. The six boys sighed as they headed to their shared rooms to get ready, leaving their utensils in the table.

“And who do they expect to clean this up?! Really this beasts!” Minjae complained upon seeing the sight of the utensils… as he end up cleaning it and placed it on the kitchen shelf.

 

 

 

 

-

 

“…..Haru jongil ni saenggak…ppuniya… ppuniya…”

 

“Come in, thank you for coming.” The sudden commotion of Minjae’s entrance with some persons made 2pm stop from their practice as they turned towards them. People of about fifteen in number entered with boxes in their hands, there was also a cart being pushed towards the stage. They’re now rehearsing in the arena for the last leg of concert for the week as they’re off to return to Korea day after tomorrow.

 

As the people settled infront of the stage, 2pm paid respect as the people responded.

“2pm, especially Nichkhun, I’d like you to meet fansite representatives of Khuntoria-Japan, they’re here to give out foods and stuffs for you and the staffs.” Minjae explained which made the eyes of the six big men widen…. Upon hearing the word… FOOD.

 

“Omo! Thank you so much Khuntorians!” they chorused as they all ran down the stage like kids and headed towards them to pay proper respect as Minjae shook his head in amusement, Nichkhun on the other hand was a bit shocked with what Minjae said. He was brought back to reality by a pat on the shoulder, made by Minjae.

 

“They’re here to support you; they spend fortune for everything they brought here.” Minjae said, it was an indirect message yet Nichkhun got what he meant which made him smile and headed down the stage to join s.

 

Everyone enjoyed the food sponsor as they also complimented the lunch boxes as there were photo stickers of Khuntoria stuck on each.

 

“This lunch box is so cute, I’m gonna keep it and bring it home to Korea.” Chansung said as he continues to stare at it while he munches which made the others crack up.

 

“Even this tumbler looks so cute. How much effort did they give for this?” Jun K added as he lifted his tumbler, Nichkhun just silently smiled. He’s lucky to have fans like them.

 

 

 

 

“Khun, tell Victoria that we’re looking forward for more years of you together.” Said one of the fans after the photo opp. As Nichkhun nodded.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll definitely tell her, everything that happened here as well as the gifts will all reach her in no time.” Nichkhun assured them with a smile…. Yet deep inside, he somehow felt guilty. They’re like making them believe in a lie… and it somehow makes his heart feel heavy.

 

 

-

 

 

 

“Is this the reason why Minjae told me to do grocery stuff before coming over if I don’t want to be disappointed?” Victoria can’t believe that she’s seeing an empty fridge with only a pitcher of water available. The kitchen is stuffed with unwashed utensils; the kitchen is a total mess.

 

“wow, this is going to be a lot of work to do.” Victoria finally said as she removed her coat and rested it on the kitchen counter to start her work.

 

She started off by washing the utensils and cleaning up the sink. She then moved in all the grocery she had gotten before coming over. Her grocery estimated to last for the next two days; she just hopes that it’ll really happen. She then rummages around the kitchen to start her work.

 

“I’ve got three hours before the concert starts, I can do this.” Victoria encouraged herself as she wore the apron she got from one of the cabinets.

 

Victoria, being a good cook didn’t feel alone nor tired with what she’s doing. She’s actually enjoying cooking several dishes she planned to prepare for the boys. While she’s busy with the dishes, she suddenly remembered something.

 

“Oh my! The cake!” she immediately got the ingredients and started doing it while she waited for the dishes to cool down. Good thing that the kitchen was complete with all she needed.

 

It took her more than two hours to finish doing and packing everything. She slumped herself on the dining chair, tired. One person has just cooked and packed a total of one hundred fifty lunch boxes.

 

“Is this enough? Will they like it?” Victoria asked herself as she stared at the lunch boxes.

 

 

“Victoria are you there?”

Victoria immediately stood up upon hearing the voice. It didn’t took a while for Minjae to find her inside the kitchen.

 

“Wow, you did this all?” Minjae couldn’t believe what he’s seeing, all done by the woman infront of her.

 

“I made one hundred fifty, do you think it’s enough?” she asked, worried that she might missed the others.

 

“It’s more than enough Vic… wow, now I understand why you had to grocery a lot.” Minjae said, still unable to believe what he’s seeing.

 

“It would be nice if I come prepared right?” Victoria asked with a smile. Minjae nodded.

 

“So, would you want to take a shower first before heading towards the arena?” Minjae offered as Victoria nodded, she also feel stinky after cooking more than five dishes.

 

 

 

 

“About you and Nichkhun.”

 

“What do you mean? Victoria asked, confused.

 

“It’s been a week since the news was out so we need to spice it up a bit.” Her manager replied which made her eyebrow crease.

 

“And you mean that?”

 

“2pm is having their arena tour in Nagoya tomorrow and we have agreed to send you there for a surprise.” Her manager explained which made her eyes widen.

 

Are they serious?!

 

Their comeback is in a few days, and they can still afford to send her outside of the country for some kind of fan service?!

 

“But our comeback is in a few days, I can’t-“

 

“I know it’ll be hard Vic… but I warned you right? This is going to be hard, but we can’t do anything for it.” Her manager cut her off which just made her look down, indeed, this is just the start.

 

 

 

 

 

“Konichiwa-konbanwa! We are 2PM!” the six beasts energetically greeted as the concert has just started and it’s time for them to give their greetings. The whole arena is full packed, lights sticks and banners are scattered all over the arena which brought more energy to the boys.

 

The concert went by swiftly as they all kept the stage burning with the desire of giving the Hottests and that is, satisfaction.

 

 

Victoria on the other hand can’t help but admire the dedication of the six…. Well most especially Nichkhun. The last time she watched their concert was way back when they were still doing We Got Married, who would have thought that she’ll be able to witness it again? This time she’s seated near the stage so staffs can be around her. She’s wearing something casual, it would be up to the fans if they’ll be able to notice her or not. She’s also holding light stick and banner for 2PM.

 

Nichkhun somehow gave Victoria shiver. He always shine… like a star as what she have said before. He danced and sings confidently. He can also speak well which adds up to his charm.

 

 

As expected, the concert ended successfully with the boys promising to comeback to Nagoya after finishing the arena tour.

 

 

As the boys made their way back to their waiting area to take some rest, they notice that the staffs and crews are again holding different lunch boxes and are starting eating.

 

“Is that another food sponsor?” Wooyoung asked upon seeing the sight of food which made him garner smack from the members.

 

“Seriously? Two food sponsor for today?” Junho exclaimed as they were about to entered the waiting area.

 

 

As expected, there were lunch boxes prepared on top of the center table. As they look around they saw a girl holding a 2PM banner that covers her page which somehow surprised 2PM. They immediately paid greetings as the girl also gave them a bow in response.

 

“Would you mind putting down the banner?” Nichkhun asked but the girl just stood still.

 

“Miss….. the-“

 

Taec was cut off when Minjae entered from the other door, holding a round chocolate cake with candles that say ‘2PM’. The girl turned towards Minjae as she just held the small banner with one hand and got the cake from Minjae.

 

Nichkhun somehow find the figure familiar yet he decided to shrug off the idea for why would she be there in the first place?

 

 

But his jaw instantly dropped when the girl turned around to face them, this time holding the cake as she smiled to them.

 

“Congratulations 2PM!” she exclaimed as she walked towards them. The six of them couldn’t believe what they’re seeing, its Victoria standing infront of them.

 

“Wow.” Chansung was able to mutter a word.

 

“Aren’t you going to blow the candle?” Victoria asked as she looks at the boys, shock or surprise… she can’t word it, but that’s instantly what’s written in their faces.

Jun K was the first one to take initiative to take a step forward to blow the cake, the others followed and they together blew the candle and clapped their hands for celebration.

 

“Did you watch the concert?” Junho asked, Victoria nodded.

“Where did you seat?” this time, it’s Wooyoung.

“I sat near the stage, at the side so I can be near the staffs.” Victoria replied as they already settled in the couches while pass the lunch boxes to each of the boys. Nichkhun was still, silent.

 

Taec who’s beside him nudge him yet he didn’t respond.

Victoria noticed his silence as she stood up and personally gave him his part.

“Is there a problem?” she asked, worried that her presence might not be favorable for him.

“Nothing… nothing.” Nichkhun shrugged as he received the lunch box.

“thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

 

There was somehow an awkward air inside the room while they eat… which made the boys think of ways to evaporate it.

 

“Wow Vic you really cook well.” Jun K complimented as she munches.

“She’s Victoria Song… she’s sister-in-law, ofcourse she does.” Wooyoung replied.

Victoria giggled with the adorable sight infront of her. They seemed to be really tired and hungry as of the moment.

 

“Vic, by any chance, did you made the lunch boxes of the staffs??” Junho suddenly asked which made Victoria innocently nod. Their eyes widen in amazement.

 

“Alone?”

 

Victoria nod again.

 

“How??”

 

“Actually…. Eerm…. That’s what I’m about to tell you… I actually ransacked your kitchen to cook for this… but don’t worry, I didn’t leave any stain.” Victoria explained as she assured them that she left it clean.

 

“Oh my… the refrigerator…” Taec muttered which made Victoria laugh.

 

“I saw it… it was really clean huh.” Victoria replied which made the boys bashful as they looked down. It was indeed clean… with just a pitcher of water inside it.

 

 

“Vic, can we talk?” Nichkhun finally gathered the courage to call her attention while the others are busy eating the cake. They stopped for a moment as they Victoria glance at Nichkhun then to them.

 

“Okay.” She managed to say as she stood up.

 

“We won’t take long.” Nichkhun said before opening the door to let Victoria go out first before him. The five boys just look at their deserting figure from the room, hoping that they’ll have a good talk.

 

 

 

“What brought you here?” those were Nichkhun’s first words as soon as they reached the stage. And yes, they ended up walking until the center stage… the deserted arena.

It’s not that he’s not happy to see her… he’s actually delighted. It’s been some time since they last saw each other…. And he badly want to give her a hug… to tell her that they can surpass this together… but he can’t help but get worried of her. Her group’s comeback is in a few days… and normally, once it’s a girl group, they’re not allowed to leave the country or do other things aside from concentrating on practicing for a successful comeback stages.

 

Victoria almost raised a brow with his question. She suddenly thought that he wasn’t aware that she’s coming.

 

“You mean you don’t know?” she asked.

 

“Don’t know what?” Nichkhun asked, confused.

 

“My company sent me here to give a surprise… a fan service perhaps.” Victoria explained which Nichkhun smirk, so they’re actually gaining money for this.

 

“Wow… so this is really a surprise.” Nichkhun replied.

 

Victoria doesn’t know but she really finds him weird. His answers, his statements… it seemed to be not him.

 

“Nichkhun, let’s talk about the situation now.” Victoria opened up the topic. This might be their only chance to talk about it.

 

“Mind to sit?” Nichkhun asked, she just nodded. He then guided her down the stage as they headed towards the chairs and sat on the middle portion. They quietly stare at the empty stage, feeling the silence that fills them.

 

“I’m sorry.” They both muttered on the same time as they both found the courage to speak. It made them both chuckle.

 

“Why?” Victoria asked.

 

“For not being aware of this things are happening. Who knows, they’re actually around, taking photographs just like before.” Nichkhun playfully replied which made Victoria giggle.

 

“So I’ve got the same dilemma in saying sorry to you.” Victoria replied.

 

“But we’ve got no choice. We’ve entered this… so we have to live with it for the time being.” Nichkhun said as he combs his hair with his fingers.

 

“That’s right… let’s just do this for them… and for the fans maybe.” Victoria replied.

 

“Vic.” This time, Nichkhun is a bit hesitant with the question inside him.

 

“Um?”

 

 

“Are you okay with this? I mean with this situation… acting like we’re really a couple for two years….” Nichkhun replied shyly as he looks down which made Victoria smile… he’s concerned.

 

“I know I’ll be okay, we’ve done this before… but now is in a different level… I know I’ll be okay since I’m with you.” Victoria confidently replied as she smiles at him.

 

Nichkhun smiled with her reply…. Yet there was something that struck him.

 

‘We’ve done this before.’

 

That’s what he needs to bear in mind.

 

They’re doing this for the sake of not being able to publicize the relationship of Minho and Sulli.

 

“We’ll do this together right?” Victoria asked as she offered her hand for a handshake. Nichkhun look at her first before nodding and they did a handshake.

 

 

-

 

 

“Ssssshhh…. You might wake her up.” Junho scolded Chansung and Wooyoung as they get down the van. They’re now infront of the apartment building and off to enter their unit to take some rest. On their way to the apartment, Victoria fell asleep on Nichkhun’s shoulder as she felt so sleepy after being tired of cooking and cleaning up.

 

“Where does she stay?” Nichkhun ask as he touches her cheeks, oh how he miss doing that during the show.

 

“She stays in the apartment next to yours, it’s where we stay.” Minjae replied.

 

“Okay then.” Nichkhun replied as he got out of the van and carried Victoria out of the van. Minjae didn’t protest since he understands Nichkhun’s point in the situation. The other members then trailed behind him, guiding him on their way to their unit, not minding if some paparazzi or news agencies might have followed them.

 

 

 

 

“Sleep well Vic, you’ve done a lot for today…… thank you for coming.” Nichkhun whispered to the sleeping Victoria as he adjusted her blanket.  

 

“Goodnight.” He whispered again as he silently kissed her forehead before he went out.

 

“Don’t worry, she’ll stay until the day you comeback to Korea…. Let her take some rest now.” Minjae told him as soon as he got out of her room. Nichkhun just nodded.

 

“Did you talk?” Minjae asked to stop him from going out of the apartment.

 

“You could have alteast told me she’s coming.” Nichkhun calmly replied.

 

“I just knew about it earlier when they asked me to fetch her from the airport, that’s the time they told me about the whole idea.” Minjae explained which just made Nichkhun nodded…. He didn’t have a say for it afterall.

 

“I’m going, goodnight.” Nichkhun said as he finally went out of the apartment as he tried to clear his mind. He has to move now ro else the image of the group will be twinned with him.

 

 

 

Nichkhun was surprised to see s silently sitting on the couch as they waited for him to arrive.

 

“What happened?” he immediately asked.

 

“How is she?” Jun K asked back.

 

“She’s already asleep.” Nichkhun replied.

 

“Then we’ll pay our respect tomorrow… she surely would be tired after what she did with the house.”  Junho then pointed around as Nichkhun also looked around… and he’s right. The house is clean and it’s obvious that someone cleaned it up, not their care taker but her.

Nichkhun headed to the kitchen and was surprised that everything is in proper order and the refrigerator is even full!

 

A smile crept on his lips…

 

 

He somehow felt lucky…

 

 

 

Lucky to have her...

 

 

 

-

 

[NEWS] F(x) Victoria spotted in Nagoya, Japan for 2PM Arena Concert Tour

 

It has recently been reported that f(x) Victoria was spotted in Incheon Airport earlier this morning to have a flight to Japan yet no one has confirmed it yet. Even airport personnel don’t even say a word regarding it.

But the speculations were answered after several fans have took a photo of Victoria shopping in a mart in Nagoya with 2PM manager, Minjae. Another thing that answered the speculation are the photos taken by some fans who happened to see Victoria seat near the stage during the concert, holding a 2PM Banner and light stick.

What confirmed the news are the photos posted by some staff and crews of 2PM Arena Tour after being able to receive lunch boxes from Victoria after the concert. Staffs and crews even had opportunity to get some photos of the idol couple together.

After the recent confirmation of relationship, this is the first public interaction that we have. Fans are hoping for more from this looked after couple.

Such a wonderful couple indeed! Watch after Victoria through her group’s comeback and Nichkhun’s Japan Area Tour! Way to go Khuntoria!

 

 

 

“And it actually worked.” JYP commented as soon as he finished reading the news.

“How are the fans reacting?” he asked one of his staff.

 

“Everyone is delighted over the news… they’re hoping for more interactions soon.” The staff replied which just made him nod. Indeed, SM really knows how to make money over this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I just hope everything is going to be fine.” Krystal muttered as they check on Amber’s phone if what is happening with Victoria in Japan while they take a break from practice.

 

“I hope she could atleast give us a call to tell us that she’s okay.” Luna added.

 

“I believe that she’s okay... she’s with Nichkhun after all.” Amber assured them as Sulli nods…. They’re somehow confident for they know that he’ll take good care of her no matter what.

 

 

 

===============

end of chapter two.

I'm sorry for not being able to update for the past days... it's just that... I've already said the reason right? ehehehe... I hope you'll understand :)

comments? :)

 

thank you so much!

 

 

PS: I serioulsy don't know what is the term used for those boxes where they put their food... aside from 'lunch box' so yeah. ahahahahha! Jsut bear with it :p ahahahahah!