SEQUENCE 7

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 7

 

“Where are you going?” Taec asked Wooyoung who was getting ready to leave.

 

“I’ve got a We Got Married filming today.” Wooyoung replied with a smile. A smile that exactly looks like a déjà vu to 2PM members as they have seen it before from Nichkhun and Taec. Truth is, the moment they heard about Wooyoung, joining WGM as the third member of 2PM to join the show, they somehow had a long time talking about it. They know that they have to face the consequence with this and not just Wooyoung. Yes, gaining back Korean popularity is one of the biggest reason why they asked Wooyoung to join WGM since 2PM has been in a bit of ‘hiatus’ in Korea as they concentrate with their work in Japan.

 

“Okay, enjoy.” Those were the only words that came from them as response while happy Wooyoung left. They know that it may just be anxiety at first, but if he happened to go over it, then he may be like Nichkhun who fell inlove with his virtual wife… good thing for Taec who joined the global edition, Guigui works in Taiwan which made them have a lesser communication, also because of language barrier. It made it a bit easier for Taec’s withdrawal of feelings.

 

“He looks like he’s enjoying too much.” Chansung said as the five of them are still settled on the dance floor as they have just finished their rehearsals.

 

The four other boys are in silence. They know that they, being too sweet and romantic despite of their beastly image makes girls easily like and fall for them… and the four boys has actually done it. Nichkhun and Taec for WGM, Junho for music and lyrics and Jun K for Romantic and Idol and the four of them knows that the withdrawal period is the hardest part… and knowing Wooyoung… they know that it may be hard for him if that time comes.

 

“Okay, I know I got no experience for this. Nice talking.” Chansung hissed as he realized that the four has just exchanged glances and didn’t bother to respond.

 

-

 

“Are you seriously going here?” Victoria asked for the nth time over the phone.

 

“Yes, I’ll be there in a week for filming a CF and for photoshoot for the brand.” She excitedly replied which made Victoria giddy.

 

“Gosh Emma! I can’t wait to see you here soon!” She’s talking to Emma Wu or also known as Guigui. They’ve been friends for quite some time now… and sadly for her side; Emma seldom visits Korea, just for some important filming and stuffs. The last time she visited was when she was still in the reality show where Victoria also belonged before, We Got Married. But during that time, Victoria was also busy filming a drama in Taiwan and as she ended her filming, that was also the time for Emma to return to Taiwan, making them not to meet each other.

 

“I’ll keep you posted. Let’s have some time cooking.” Emma replied in enthusiasm, she’s finally visiting Korea again.

 

 

-

 

“We’ll be out for our next arena tour in Japan… so see you in a week.” Wooyoung said to Seyoung after filming.

 

“I see, take care then.  See you after a week.” Seyoung replied with a smile as they both headed to their director to get final instructions for next week’s filming.

 

 

Seyoung slumped her back on her car’s backseat, tired of today’s filming since she’s not really into extreme sports yet she agreed in doing it, thinking that it’s going to be a new experience for her. She opened her eyes as she heard her phone rang.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Seyoung! I’m going to Korea!” an excited voice welcomed her who made her sit straight.

 

“Guigui really??!” Seyoung sat straight upon hearing Guigui’s words.

 

“Yes, I’ll be filming a CF and have a photoshoot there next week… let’s meet shall we?”

 

“Yes we should! And you should teach me how to cook!” Seyoung replied.

 

“Oh right! I almost forgot, you got married.” Guigui teased which made Seyoung blush, good thing that they’re talking over the phone.

 

-

 

Victoria doesn’t have work today which made her busy herself in posting several selcas in her SNS account. Ofcourse, she’s able to several comments from fans.

 

Qian seemed to be bored, too bad boyfriend is in Japan.

I usually do what Victoria is doing. Posting selcas and stuffs in my SNS when my boyfriend is out of town or out of the country for work. It lessens the feeling of missing him since I can divert my attention. You’re really cute Victoria <3 #Khuntoria

My boyfriend usually tells me to post selcas if I’m not busy so he can check on me through SNS. It seemed like Khuntoria got this ‘mission’ again. Kekeke <3

 

 

Victoria was surprised on how fans responded on her posts… it’s not as if she’s implying anything... but because fans said it… she somehow got interested with it. She’s aware that Nichkhun is in Japan right now, doing 2PM’s arena tour and promotion of their newest album which hits number one in almost all the charts in Japan.

 

She searched things about 2PM and was amazed on how famous 2PM is in Japan, no wonder they seemed to consider plane ride a taxi ride as they go back and forth from Korea to Japan.

Victoria then got interested over the beasts’ newest album. The next thing she know, she found herself ordering online 2PM’s album using her manager’s name.

 

“Jae won’t bother when I do this right?”

 

-

 

“Victoria, I found this in my mail box.” Jae said as he entered her apartment unit, fetching her for her schedule today.

Victoria smiled sheepishly as she got the package.

“This is mine.” Victoria said as she got hold of the package.

“I know…” Jae responded as he raised a brow at him.

“Ho…how did you know?”

“Who would order a 2PM album and use my name for it? Amber? Sulli? Krystal? Luna?... if I’m the manager of the idol who’s ‘pretending’ to be in a relationship with one of the 2PM’s member?” Jae tried to prove a point as he even emphasized a certain word.

“Jae…..” Victoria is actually speechless. She knows that Jae has always reminded her of the real thing between her and Nichkhun… and that is pretenses. She has always put this into mind…. That’s why she’s even happy that she and Nichkhun has seldom meet each other now. It has actually been two weeks since GDA and they haven’t exchange a word after the encore since they needed to leave immediately for a schedule the next day. She even contemplated whether to text him or not… but she ended up not doing it.

Victoria knows herself… she knows something is going on in her… and she has experienced this before… but she has managed to get hold of it… but now… she don’t know.

 

-

 

“Guigui!” Seyoung excitedly hug the Taiwanese girl as she approached her. She decided to visit her CF photoshoot.

 

“Seyoung!” Guigui excitedly hugged her back. It’s been some time since they last met each other through a Taiwanese drama where Seyoung was also casted.

 

“How are you?” Guigui asked as they both sat on the couch for the photoshoot got hold for 30 minutes break.

 

“I’m doing good… you?”

 

“I’m enjoying Korea… good thing you came to visit, this is my last day of work and I’ve got two more days before returning to Taiwan.” Guigui’s radiant aura surely shows Seyoung that the lady is happy.

 

“That’s good! Then you can still teach me couple of dishes.”

 

“It’s not as if I can cook good.” Guigui mocked.

 

“Actually I came here to ask help.” Guigui’s brow raised upon hearing Seyoung’s response.

 

“Which is?”

 

“This.” Seyoung showed her I-pad which played a video of 2PM’s dance practice.

 

Guigui stared at it… she haven’t really saw 2PM perform infront of her… but she has met several members during her virtual marriage with Taecyeon. During that time, she admires Nichkhun at first… but soon enough… she just found herself liking Taecyeon to the point that she told him I love you using Korea language… it was unexpected but she just happened to blurt it out. She tried to convince herself that it was purely for the fans of the show… but she also knows that in a short span of time… she fell for him… that’s why she has tried her best to do good during her withdrawal period.

 

But now she’s seeing him perform over the video… and as usual, she’s amazed by his skills.

 

“They’re really good.” Guigui blurted.

 

“They are… and the help that I want to ask you is…”

 

“Is?”

 

“I’m planning to do an event for them… cook food for them while they practices… for I know that doing concerts outside the country is not easy for idols… they have to give 200% for each concert… and this a tour so it’s not a simple thing either…. So I was thinking that atleast giving them a simple meal can ease their tiredness.” Seyoung explained her plan which called Guigui’s attention.

 

She knows that it’s not easy to make events for your virtual husband… and she find Seyoung so sweet in planning this…. But asking her help…. Is….eerrr….. little bit…. Off. Since she’s not a good cook either, she just knows how to cook several dishes…. And that’s it.

 

 

-

 

“Hi!” Victoria greeted the two as she entered the coffee shop which surprised Seyoung.

 

Victoria on the other hand suddenly missed this certain feeling…. Filming for We Got Married. She received the invitation through Seyoung and Guigui for Seyoung and Wooyoung’s marriage. It took several times before she has persuade her manager and Jae to allow her do the guesting. She found herself feeling giddy over the idea…. Cooking for 2PM. Yes, she has done it several times… and even done it during her virtual marriage… but she just love the idea of cooking for them… by helping out a fellow ‘virtual wife’.

 

Guigui immediately hugged her as she let her face Seyoung who has a shocked face. It’s her first time meeting f(x)’s Victoria. She actually liked the idea of Guigui to invite Victoria over her plan since she’s known for her great cooking skills…. And she’s even in a ‘relationship’ with one of the 2PM members, Nichkhun. And she must admit, she was a fan of ‘Khuntoria’ couple during their stint in the show where she’s working now.

 

“Seyoung, I want you to meet Victoria.” Guigui introduced them as they both paid respect and greeted each other. Language barrier wasn’t really a problem since Seyoung and Victoria both speak English so Guigui wouldn’t be uncomfortable during this filming. Victoria actually learned how to speak English much better during her filming of a certain drama which needs for her to speak fluently in English.

 

“So, how’s your marriage?” Victoria asked Seyoung since they’re still given some time before heading to the supermarket to buy ingredients.

Seyoung excitedly told them stories about what she has done with Wooyoung through their marriage…. And she also said that she haven’t really met all the 2PM members that’s why she’s a bit nervous meeting them personally now.

The two virtual ex-wives told her to just stay cool since 2PM members are not as beasts as they are on stage which actually made Seyoung laugh.

They first made list of dishes that they plan to cook for 2PM members.

 

“Can we really make all of that?” Seyoung was a bit hesitant since her cooking skills is not that great.

“Don’t worry, we can do it.” Victoria replied confidently as she stood up. The two girls followed her lead, thinking that she’s a ‘senior’ virtual wife than them.

 

 

-

 

Guigui and Victoria are in awe as they enter the house of Seyoung and Guigui since it’s not the same as theirs before. For Victoria, it was a rented space but the it really felt like their real house. Guigui on the other hand also had a two storey house with Taec… but now, Seyoung and Wooyoung’s house belongs to the three houses provided by We Got Married.

 

“Wow, your kitchen is really nice!” Victoria complimented as she checked on the area.

 

“That’s why I want to use it more often.” Seyoung kidded as they settled the ingredients on the kitchen counter.

 

“I found the aprons! Let’s get started!” Guigui exclaimed as she raised the aprons which made the two laughs over her cute acts. It’s not new to them that Korean fans even consider Guigui as Taec’s ‘daughter’.

 

With Victoria’s leadership, the three of them seemed to move in rhythm all over the kitchen. In a span of two hours, the girls have cooked food for the six beasts idols and staffs.

 

“I can’t believe you’ve made over a hundred lunch boxes alone…” Guigui said as she slouched on the couch, staring at the lunch boxes that they have made.

 

“It’s for love Guigui.” Seyoung responded which made Victoria chuckle.

 

“ah really… am I being put in a hot seat here?” Victoria asked with a blush.

 

 

-

 

 

“aaarggghhh….” Wooyoung groaned as he lied down on the foam where they do stunts, the others followed. The six beasts are tired of rehearsals-arena tour-back to Korea-rehearsals and the cycle goes on.

 

“Food! I need fooooooddd!” Chansung exclaimed as he snuggle over Jun K who was lying beside him.

 

“Let’s call Minjae to bring some food.” Nichkhun suggested as he planned to get up but his body just wont work with him now… it seems like the six of them will catch sickness anytime now.

 

 

-

 

“Woah… it’s been some time.” Victoria whispered as they entered JYP building. Seyoung and Guigui were obviously awed on how the idol agency looks like.

 

“They’re in practice room number three.” Seyoung announced as she checked over the text of 2PM’s manager, Minjae to her.

 

“Oh… then this way.” Victoria said as she can recall that they used practice room number three when they prepared for their couple dance for Gayo Daejun.

 

“I’m nervous.” Seyoung suddenly said before they headed towards the door of the practice room.

 

“Me too.” Guigui added which made Victoria glance at them… then she tried to check on herself… how does she feel? She’s actually not nervous since she feels like she got closer to the beasts….. truth is, she’s actually excited over meeting them…. Or should we say, she’s excited to see Nichkhun whom she hasn’t met for again, three weeks. It’s like a usual process, meet after three weeks then get busy then after three weeks, meet again so she somehow feels like she’s going to meet him again after three weeks.

 

“Should we enter now?” Victoria asked the two who heaved a deep sigh before Victoria knocked.

 

Moments later, one of the staffs opened the door for Victoria which surprised her.

 

The three girls signaled ‘ssshhh’ sign for her as she just nodded.

 

 

“Who’s that?” Junho asked, still lying down….

 

“Hello!”

 

The six beasts immediately got up as they heard the voice….

 

 

Eyes widen upon seeing the three girls standing infront of them, holding huge plastic bags.

 

“Victoria?!”

 

“Guigui?!”

 

“Seyoung?”

 

 

They asked in unison which made the three girls laugh.

 

“We brought food for you.” Seyoung announced which made them line up and pay respect. Wooyoung then introduced his virtual wife to them as they greeted their ‘sister-in-law’ with respect.

 

“Ho… how did you… how….” Wooyoung can’t even finish a sentence after the introduction as he can’t believe that the three virtual wives are together in front of them.

 

Taecyeon on the other hand was awed over Guigui’s presence…. He’s aware that she’s in Korea for a CF filming and photoshoot since a lot of fans mentions it in his SNS account.

 

Nichkhun stared at Victoria, thinking about the three weeks that they haven’t met after GDA. He must say, he really misses her even though he still has this certain feeling about her dancing couple dance with SuJu.

 

“The six of you seemed so tired.” Guigui said in English to save Wooyoung’s question.

 

“Yes we are…” Taec replied which garner a tease from s.

 

“But what have you brought with you?” Chansung suddenly asked which made the boys realize that the three girls are actually holding bags that’s obviously heavy. They immediately got it from the girls.

 

“Seyoung said that she wanted to give you proper meal during rehearsals since she knows that the six of you are tired over this…. So we came to help.” Victoria explained.

 

The three girls then supervised the giving out of lunch boxes as the six boys settled on the floor as they got hold of their own lunch boxes.

 

“Wow…”

 

“This looks yummy!”

 

“Very!”

 

The six beasts idols obviously looks so hungry over the sight of the dish as a five side dishes meal infront of them. Pad Thai is also present in their dishes as they’re aware that Victoria made it.

 

The six beasts hungrily ate the dishes that the girls made as they can actually feel that they’re tired and seriously needs some rest.

 

“After this, do you still have rehearsal?” Guigui asked as the six girls nodded.

 

“But, can’t you guys excuse yourselves after this? The six of you seemed so tired already.” Victoria asked in concern.

 

“And the six of you obviously needs some rest.” Seyoung added.

 

The idols were obviously touched by the concern of the three as their stare on them can obviously say it.

 

As if on cue, Minjae and their choreographer entered.

 

“Wow, the three of you are really here.” The choreographer said as Minjae nodded as he knows about this.

 

“How are you girls doing?” Minjae asked.

 

“We’re doing good… but can we talk to you?” Victoria replied as the two girls nodded. The six beasts raised a brow, thinking about the reason why.

 

Minutes later, the three girls came with a smile as Minjae look at the six idols with meaningful look.

 

“The six of you are lucky to have this three concerned girls for you… fine, after you eat, you’re allowed to get some rest and resume rehearsals day after tomorrow.” Minjae announced which made the six beasts stand and jump over the announcement of Minjae.

 

 

-

 

“I can’t believe that you’re actually here.” Taec can’t stop from staring at his virtual ex-wife as they both walk towards her van. Their stint over the filming ended as Wooyoung and Seyoung would still need to continue. Now, Taec offered to bring Guigui over her van to have some talk.

 

“You have to believe it Taec.” Guigui replied with a giggle.

 

“But really, you look tired, you should get going, I’m okay in returning to my van.” Guigui said as she reached for his face and cupped it with one hand. She may be small but she felt like she could send care through that touch.

 

Taec on the other hand actually misses the feeling of having her as his wife. What people say maybe true, she’s like his daughter…. And he actually like it. He wants that if he’ll get married or have a girlfriend, he wants to treat her as his baby... and he obviously did it during the show… he was just a bit hesitant and was in hold of his actions… as he has seen how Nichkhun coped over his stint in this show… and he doesn’t want to be like him as he also didn’t want to add burden over his group if ever he deeply fall for her.

 

“Let me just walk you over your van… I might not see you again for a long time.” Taec softly said as he got hold of her hand that’s on his face. Guigui just smiled and nodded at him.

 

 

As they arrived infront of her van, Taec suddenly felt down as she faced him.

 

“Taec, so I’m here.” Guigui said as she opened the door of her van.

 

“Uhm…. Guigui… can I….”

 

“Can you?...”

 

“Can I hug you?” he was actually thinking about it since they started walking towards her van. During their marriage, that’s one thing he loves doing towards her, hug and cuddle her.

 

Guigui smiled as she opened her embrace as Taec immediately hugged her, obviously missing his touch… the touch she used to feel during the time of their married live in the show.

 

They may not be able to be together… nor prove to themselves their real feelings… but atleast, they’ll be able to experience this once in a while.

 

-

 

“You have no driver?” Victoria asked as they arrived infront of her van. Nichkhun nodded.

 

“you’re driving alone?”

 

“I actually came here with my car driven by Taec… but I guess he’s busy.” Nichkhun replied.

 

“Then I’ll bring you home to your apartment, you can just leave your car here right?” Victoria is actually concerned over him… as the memory of the car accident where he was involved is still fresh on her mind. She was really concerned over him that time but she couldn’t do anything but just send him a call and text to check on him.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“You’re tired… so let’s go… this may all be pretenses… but I’m still concerned okay?” Victoria explained as she pulled him to enter her van.

 

Nichkhun couldn’t help but smile over her offer as he rode her car.

 

The car ride is filled with silence as Victoria was busying herself looking at the window as she noticed that Nichkhun’s eyes are almost closing.

 

“You can lean here.” Victoria tapped her shoulder as Nichkhun’s eyes widen over her offer… as she ended up pulling his head to rest on her shoulder.

 

Silence again filled the air but Victoria is aware that Nichkhun is still awake though his eyes are closed. She suddenly remembered the time she danced with SuJu… she felt like she needs to give explanation over it.

 

“Khun.”

 

“Uhm?”

 

“About my dance in GDA.” Victoria was a bit hesitant in talking about it as Nichkhun snuggled his head on her shoulder.

 

“What about that?” he asked.

 

“I know there’s really no need of explanation but I feel like I need to tell you about it.”

 

“Uhm…”

 

“I’m sorry for not explaining…. It’s just that…”

 

“Victoria…. It’s okay… just next time, please tell me about it.” Nichkhun replied to stop her from explaining for he felt like she’s going to talk about all the pretenses and stuffs.

 

As the ride continues, Nichkhun eventually fell asleep as Victoria adjusted their position to make him feel more comfortable.

 

“Rest well Khun… you’ve worked hard.” Victoria whispered as she touched his forehead as she fixed her head.

 

-

 

As Nichkhun lies on his bed, he feels like sleepiness was gone from him. His mind is busy thinking about Victoria…. As he knows this is not just an ordinary thing. They’ve been ‘pretending’ for more than four months already and he knows that the feeling is actually coming back… and this time, he’s afraid that he might not be able to get hold of it anymore…. he’s afraid…. For it may not bring them any good… but for once…. He suddenly felt like for once, he wants to do things for real between them… but how can he actually do it?

 

“Vic…. If I admit it once more, are you willing to accept it now?” Nichkhun suddenly asked as he raised his phone staring over his wallpaper with a photo of her…. he actually got the photo during their comeback stage, it was one of his best shots from her.

 

 

-

 

“Mom….” Victoria’s voice is obviously in need of help as she called over her mom. She doesn’t usually do this if she’s having a problem since she doesn’t want to burden her over things… but she’s really undecided right now, and she knows that her mom is one of the best person to talk to about this. Unlike Nichkhun, she has told her mom about the pretenses since her mom knows about the past…. When Nichkhun confessed on her as she rejected it.

 

“Qian, you know what I always tell you right? Just follow your heart Qian… in times like this, people, even I, your mom can’t say anything about this…. This is about you and your heart Qian… think about what will happen to you, and the consequence you’ll face and can you face it?... Qian think about the different consequences…” her mom’s words were like melody over her ears as she tries to let it sink in on her…..

 

Her mom is right…

 

She needs to think about her consequences…

 

Circumstances….

 

 

And can she face it now?

 

Is she ready?

 

 

 

================

end of chapter seven

i honestly don't know what's the point of this chapter :p ahahahaha! But anyways, I hope you liked it. :)

comments?

thank you so much! :)