SEQUENCE 5

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 5

 

“Victoria let me remind you…. all of this… is just a show… with camera or none… it’s a show.” Jae tried to remind her while they’re on their way for her schedule. She knows that Jae is not talking about her schedule for today… but most probably with Nichkhun.

It’s been more than a month since that confirmation was out and they’re still all over online news. Not because of fan services they do, nor fans claiming they spotted them here and there… but merely because netizens love to talk about them. They would just unconsciously trend over social networking sites because of some random talks of netizens…. That’s how their popularity risen after that news.

 

And in connection to that, her ‘relationship’ with Nichkhun has somewhat grow deeper… again, just like during We Got Married days. They would usually exchange short text messages just asking if how is how and where is where…

 

“I understand Jae… don’t worry, we know our limits.” Victoria replied. Thought the truth is, she and Nichkhun haven’t really talked about this whole pretending thing. The last time they talked about this was when they were still in Japan and that wasn’t even considered a long and serious talk, they had just cleared things that they are going to do this for Minho and Sulli… and ofcourse for the fans who until now are giving them continued support.

 

“We’re here.” Jae announced which just made Victoria nodded as she fixed herself before going out.

 

 

 

-

 

“Khun what’s the matter?” Chansung asked him as he settled on the floor.

 

“I don’t know.” Nichkhun unconsciously replied as he continued to type something on his phone.

 

“Are we talking sense here?” Chansung asked again which made Nichkhun stop what he was doing and faced him.

 

“What were you saying?” he suddenly asked which made Chansung shut his eyes.

 

“Are you that tired to be disoriented?” Chansung asked which made Nichkhun scratch his nape.

 

“I’m sorry… it’s just that, Vic isn’t answering my calls and texts… it’s been a week.” Nichkhun replied as he tossed his phone to his bag.

 

“Maybe she’s busy… you know that their promotions are still ongoing and won’t be done until the end of the month…” Chansung tried to console him.

 

“But she just updated her twitter.” Nichkhun picked up his phone again to check it.

 

 

@fx_Victoria BRAIDS! It’s getting cold. Take care of your health and don’t get sick :)

 

 

“Is it just me or you’re actually developing it again?” Chansung can’t help but ask. If it’s not Taec, it’s him who would always have the guts to ask him this question which made Nichkhun pause and look at him.

 

“I’m just worried if why is she not contacting me okay… and I don’t think it’ll happen anytime sooner… this pretenses makes me think that we can only do good in this only.” Nichkhun replied with a sigh which just made Chansung stare at him.

 

“Okay beasts, we’ll do this again from the start.” Their choreographer entered the practice room signaling the end of their five minutes break which made Nichkhun to toss his phone in his bag for the second time before heading towards the center to resume their practice.

 

 

-

 

[NEWS] JYP NATION LIVE to give Korean fans a treat

 

Finally! The long awaited next leg of JYP Nation live in Korea is finally here! Fans are getting more ecstatic of this news after several JYP artists has already given some clues and updates regarding the live concert in Korea.

JYP Nation is soon to rock Ilsan Kintex with 2AM, 2PM, GOT7, Miss A, Wonder girls and Park Jin Young himself. The concert is set to give fans treat after two years of JYP Nation Live hiatus in Korea for the entertainment has ventured to other countries for their annual concert.

Artists gives their fans an icing to the cake after posting several photos in their social networking accounts stuffs regarding the said concert.

 

 

@taeccool the cat is feeling warmer after practice! Sweat-sweat!

 

 

@2PMagreement211 JYP Nation soon!

 

 

@JUN2daKAY Sing-sing-sing. Dance-dance-dance. Watch out!

 

@missA_jia We can do this!

 

@missA_suzy hair is wet, practice!

 

@2AMkwon Nocturnes!

 

It has also been reported that several artists would come to support this live concert. Who will come and support the JYP Artists? It’s for us to watch out!

 

 

 

Victoria has just finished reading the news as she kept her phone.

 

“So? Here’s the ticket.” Jae handed her two VIP tickets.

 

“Do I really have to go?” Victoria hesitated. After the day that Jae reminded her that everything is just a show for the fans… she realized that she maybe crossing the line… so as of the moment that things are still able to be controlled, she tasked herself to stop contacting him and she has already done it for a week. She has been ignoring his text messages and calls as she’s claiming that she’s busy.

 

“As much as I want to tell you that it’s up to you if you want to go or not… it’s JYP who requested for your presence and was the one who sent this ticket. CEO at first didn’t like the idea… since the gain is going to be more on JYP… but he ended up to just agree since it would make fans more giddy for Victoria and Nichkhun to actually having such a ‘public relationship’ unlike other idols.

 

“Fine…” those were the only words that came out from her lips as she got the ticket; she really has to show up.

 

 

-

 

 

“Remember, thousands of fans came to witness this concert… we should give them what they want… do you agree?” JYP asked in full energy.

 

“YES!”

 

“We will give them a good show… am I right?”

 

“YES!”

 

 

All his artists are gathered infront of him, all prepped up for the opening stage. In ten minutes, JYP Nation is going to start.

 

 

-

 

 

“Welcome Victoria, I’m happy that you’ve made it.” Minjae greeted her as soon as she entered the other part of Kintex so she wouldn’t be able to bump over the fans.

 

“Thank you Minjae.” Victoria shyly replied. Though she has worked with this man for more than a year during We Got Married, she’s still feeling shy over talking to 2PM manager.

 

“So Jae is going to accompany you while watching the whole concert?” Minjae clarified.

 

“Yes I’m going with her so you’ve got nothing to worry. We also brought her company body guards to act as civilians to stay close to us.” Jae replied as Minjae nodded.

 

“That’s good then. So where’s your ticket?” Minjae asked. Victoria then got it from her bag and showed it to Minjae.

 

“Your seat is infront of the moshpit. It’s for VIP so you’ll get to seat with the idol’s parents who came.” Minjae oriented her as she nodded but a sudden thought entered her mind as she glanced back at Minjae, contemplating whether to clarify her thoughts or not.

 

“Cherreen came for Nichkhun… just for you to know.” Minjae answered her thoughts… and it somehow made her feel relieved since she thought that it was going to be Khun’s mom… for she doesn’t know how to approach and talk to her after the so-called confirmation… to add on that is she doesn’t know whether they know the truth or not.

 

“Fans are all in now Victoria, it’s time for you to enter, in 10 minutes the concert will start.” Minjae said as he checked his watch. Victoria nodded as she took a deep breath. She doesn’t understand but she suddenly felt nervous… as the thought of the airport commotion entered her mind.

 

“Let’s go Vic.” Jae called her attention as he started to her to enter, her bodyguards are walking with them same as staffs that are up to guide her.

 

 

As much as Victoria wanted to be discreet in entering the venue, ofcourse fans have this keen eyes to be able to recognize her. Some even started cheering and shouting upon seeing her. Even with the oversized sunglasses on her eyes, she smiled and waved at them, she somehow hoped that she won’t steal a spotlight later on.

 

“Victoria!” Victoria’s eyes widen upon seeing the person who’s approaching her. It’s none other than Cherreen who got a lot prettier and mature than the time she met her during We Got Married.

 

“Cherreen!” Victoria squealed back as she opened her arms to give her embrace. She misses the girl whom she just met during her visit in Thailand for the show.

 

“You look so pretty.” She complimented her as they broke the hug.

 

“Vic I’m so happy to see you here.” The excitement on Cherreen’s voice is clearly heard.

 

“Me too!” Victoria seconded her statement as they started making their way to the VIP area as Victoria paid respect to the parents of the idols that are already seated.

 

But ofcourse, fans wouldn’t be called fans if they weren’t able to capture such moment. From the time Cherreen ran towards Victoria, to the hug, to the short talk and the moment they walked towards the VIP area, all were captured.

 

“So what have you brought?” Cherreen suddenly asked her as soon as they’re comfortably settled in the VIP area.

 

“Uhmm….” Victoria somehow felt shy with Cherreen’s question as the memory of her bringing 2PM lightsticks when she watched their concert during WGM.

 

“Come on… I brought 2PM light stick.” Chereen then showed it to her which made her laugh. It was obvious that Cherreen taped Nichkhun’s cut out head in the lightstick.

 

“I put effort in cutting this so he should not complain.” Cherreen said which made her laugh for more.

 

“That’s so cute.” Victoria complimented it as she opened her bag. Before she can actually fish what’s inside it, Cherreen’s bag s inside as she saw something.

 

“Wow! 2PM Banner!” Cherreen said as she got hold of it. It was a banner with the statement “What’s your heart beating for? Hottest ❤ 2PM”

 

“I had Jae buy that earlier.” Victoria shyly admitted which made Cherreen squeal.

 

“I’m so happy that finally, you and Khun are happily together.” Cherreen happily said which answered Victoria’s thought. She has no idea that it’s just a pretense.

 

 

-

 

“Khun! Victoria is actually seated on the VIP area.” Jun K suddenly said which called the member’s attention. They’re now waiting for the show to start… but the naughty Jun K was still able to get hold of his phone as he received a text message from his relative saying that Victoria is seating with them in the VIP area and she has just arrived.

 

Nichkhun’s eyes widen by Jun K’s announcement. He wasn’t informed that Victoria was asked to come over.

 

“So you really wasn’t informed?” Wooyoung asked and he just nodded. He doesn’t know why… but he suddenly got excited with the thought that she’s going to watch the concert. It’s not her first time to do it… but… well yeah, he’s just excited of her presence. It’s almost two weeks since they last contacted each other… for she’s always ‘busy’.

 

“I really should find a girlfriend to watch over my concert.” Taec dramatically touched his ‘aching heart’ as he leaned over Chansung for a hug.

 

“Text Guigui to come over and watch the concert.” Nichkhun dared which made everyone laugh as Taec suddenly got red.

 

-

 

 

The concert has started and everyone is having a blast with the opening. Fan chants are heard everywhere. Different colored light sticks are lighting up signifying the audience. It is truly a wonderful comeback concert of JYP Nation in Korea.

 

It’s time for 2PM to showcase in the opening stage. The led TV is showing different camera focus as fans starts to howl and cheer for more.

 

Victoria and Cherreen are ofcourse cheering as Victoria is actually holding her banner with a smile as she and Cherreen moves along with the song. Victoria is also aware that a lot of people are capturing her photos and all… but she didn’t care… it’s what their agencies wanted in the first place right?

 

Victoria was surprised to hear louder cheers as 2PM are performing.

 

“Ooohh… look at that!” Cherreen suddenly told her as she pointed at the LED screen. Victoria glanced at it and her eyes widen when she saw her face on focus, being trained on this kind of stuffs, she has immediately spotted the camera that’s on focus of her and waved at it, making fans cheer for more.

 

On the other hand, Nichkhun almost got distracted by the thought of Victoria being focus on screen… but to add on that are s, teasing him on stage through mischievous and teasing smile.

 

As the opening is coming to an end, the artists started to surround the mosh pit area to interact with them. Since the VIP area is infront of the oval part of the mosh pit, Nichkhun grabbed the opportunity to stay there to do his part. Everyone is waving and holding fans’ hand for service… while he was looking at the VIP area, obviously spotting Victoria and his sister… and there they are, Cherreen waving her light stick while Victoria is holding her banner. He simply waved at them with a smile…. And the two girls responded.

 

And ofcourse, the very good camera has focused such moment sending another set of howls and cheers from fans, especially Khuntorians who has found a huge spot in the venue as they were holding a lot of banners, lightsticks and huge tarps for Khuntoria.

 

 

 

“Such a great way to start the concert.” Minjae teased as soon as the members has entered the dressing room to change for the next stage.

 

“You could have atleast informed me that she’s coming.” Nichkhun replied as his coordinators helped him change.

 

“I’m too busy to mention it… didn’t you like it anyway? It’s a surprise!” Minjae sarcastically replied which made the members laugh as Nichkhun just made face. But it’s true… he likes it anyway.

 

The concert continued as Victoria got more camera focus… not only because she’s Nichkhun’s ‘girlfriend’ but ofcourse… an idol from a different agency, watching a rival agency’s concert… is simply… unexplainable.

 

 

“The camera loves you.” Cherreen which made her cover her face with the banner.

 

“I’m beginning to get shy over this.” Victoria whispered which made Cherreen laugh.

 

“don’t be, aren’t you proud watching your partner’s concert?” Cherreen suddenly asked which made Victoria put down the banner and look at her.

 

“I… ugh, ofcourse I am.” She tried to sound confident and happy as she turned her attention to the stage.

 

 

One day is now onstage to serenade the fans with a ballad. Everyone anticipated for it as each member got roses in their hands, to be given, obviously to the fans.

 

The song really sends romantic feeling as fans starts to sway with the song through the movement of the light sticks. Each member then started giving out their roses.

 

As for Nichkhun, he was holding six roses. He has given out four roses to lucky fans while he’s walking around the stage. He then held the last two piece as he walked towards the oval to get near the VIP. As he was singing his line, he signaled Jae, who was sitting beside Victoria to come close the stage since they’re not allowed to go down. Fans started screaming, anticipating for what he’ll do next. He then handed Jae the roses, obviously meaning something… for him to hand it over to Victoria and Cherreen.

 

Ofcourse, fans didn’t let the opportunity pass as everything was captured. Jae chuckled as he nodded and got the roses from Nichkhun. He then went back to his seat as he handed the two their roses. Another set of scream were heard as Nichkhun was teased by the joint forces of 2AM and 2PM members onstage.

 

Victoria can’t help but smile with his actions. Instead of giving it to fans, he reserved two for her and Cherreen. To add on that, she recalled a certain moment during their WGM days… when she acted sulky over him giving out roses to a female guest in an awards night. She can’t help but giggle upon remembering how Nichkhun bought her 22 pieces of roses, in line with them getting ready for 2PM’s visit in their house.

 

 

As the concert has come to its end, artists were once again gathered onstage. Fan chants were heard as the artists started to express their gratitude to all the fans that came and filled the whole venue. JYP kept on thanking everyone as he walked around the stage…. As everyone was surprised when he walked down the stage and went towards the other side of the VIP area…. Spotting two former Wonder girls members, Sun-Mi and SoHee. Loud fan chants were heard upon seeing him offering the two to come with him onstage. The two girls flashed a smile as they both held their hands and walked with JYP onstage. Indeed it’s a great thing to be with their family.

 

As JYP has finished bringing the two onstage, he walked down again and this time walked towards the other part of VIP area. Fans started to scream, anticipating over his actions…. And they were right.

JYP walked towards Victoria and offered her to come onstage.

Victoria’s jaw dropped upon seeing JYP infront of her. It’s not the first time that she’s meeting him…. But the fact that he’s asking her to come with him onstage with his artists… she doesn’t not what to do.

 

Nichkhun on the other hand was teased by ofcourse, his so-called family. They even pushed Nichkhun to be in front since he was staying at the back.

 

Victoria first glanced at Cherreen then to Jae. Cherreen is obviously excited and seemed want to push her to come with JYP…. While Jae just gave her a simple nodded… she bit her lower lips before going with him onstage. She somehow got more self-concious. She’s having a bare face, shorts and long sleeves white top and a boots… her fashionable aura ofcourse was showcased as soon as she has stepped onstage. She’s actually wearing fake glasses… as she hoped that she wouldn’t look bad onstage.

 

Fan chants was again heard after Nichkhun came near her, subbing JYP from assisting her to join his artists. 2PM members started to tease them as the others followed which made Victoria blush for more.

 

“Hey, why are you looking down?” Nichkhun asked her as he lifted her face… obviously not minding all the eyes on them.

 

“I’ve got no make-up…. I just don’t have the heart to reject JYP.” Victoria replied as she again tried to look down but Nichkhun stopped her as get removed the glasses on her eyes. She was about to get it from him but he lifted it up as he stick out his tongue which made Victoria make face. How she hopes her bangs would just cover her face…

 

“Vic you’re very beautiful… you’ve got nothing to hide… come on, idols are confident right?” Nichkhun tried to console her as he held her arm. Victoria is still hesitant but she got no choice… she’s onstage with people she knows… but is not really closed to them. Nichkhun on the other hand wore the fake glasses as he put out a peace sign when he faced the fans which made Victoria laugh.

 

Obviously, Victoria being pulled onstage was a huge scene… but it’s somehow a great way to end the concert as it ‘somehow’ signify that they are always open to welcome other artists in their family.

 

“Thank you so much for coming… now for our end song.” JYP said as the song started. Everyone walked around the stage, talking and waving to the fans as they sang the song.

 

Victoria thought that she’s going to be out of placed without Nichkhun… but she’s wrong as her fellow Chinese, Jia pulled her to join the other Miss A members as they stayed on the other side of the stage, wave and smiled over the fans. Victoria’s consciousness was out as she just let her bare face be seen by all, atleast she’s having fun.

 

Victoria can’t help but be amazed by the sight she’s seeing on stage. Not just because of the full pack venue… but seeing one side of the venue, obviously filled with Khuntoria fans as she sees huge tarps on the wall and fans holding led lights and banners.

 

Nichkhun was surprised to feel JYP putting his arm around his shoulder.

 

“I brought her onstage knowing that it’ll make fans love it…. And knowing that you like it.” Jin Young said which made Nichkhun smile… he was truly aware that there is a sub reason why he brought Victoria onstage.

 

As the ending of the song is getting near, Nichkhun walked across the stage where Victoria is staying with Miss A and Wonder Girls. He ca obviously see that she’s happy for her smile reaches her eyes.

 

“Excuse me.” He politely said as he walked towards her which made the girls giggle as they started teasing them.

 

He then pulled Victoria towards him and walked her towards JYP.

 

“Yaah!” Victoria whispered but enough for him to hear it.

 

“Don’t worry… he brought you up for fans, it wouldn’t hurt to introduce you to him…”

 

“Onstage Nichkhun really… you’re creating a scene.”

 

“He started the scene since he invited you to the concert so it wouldn’t be a bother.” Nichkhun insisted as now, they’re infront of JYP.

 

“Jin Young… here is Victoria.” He said as he introduced her as she paid respect. The other artists then circled them as JYP smiled.

 

“Welcome to the family Victoria.” JYP said which made the artists clap their hands.

 

The scene was ofcourse, complete captured as Victoria can’t help but get teary eyed, even though everything is just for a show and everything is filled with pretenses… atleast she felt like she gained another family.

 

The ending bow was ofcourse a heartwarming event for Victoria as she held hands with Nichkhun and Jia, two JYP artists that she knows best… as she made a bow with them.

 

 

 

 

 

[NEWS FLASH] F(X) Victoria made an appearance to JYP Nation Concert in Ilsan Kintex

 

It’s true! F(x) Victoria has made it and showed up in JYP Nation concert that was held in Ilsan Kintex.

Fans and media were obviously surprised with this sudden event as one member of our team who was present in the said concert can narrate:

 

Everyone was surprised to see f(x) Victoria enters the venue with her manager. She looks so stunning with her simple looks as she walks towards the VIP area and was welcomed by Cherreen, Nichkhun’s sister halfway. They exchanged a hug and a short conversation before heading to the VIP area and sat beside each other.

As the concert started, fans were agitated by a lot of camera focus for Victoria as the idol smiles and waved at the camera as recognition. Victoria was even holding a 2PM banner throughout the concert.

During the opening stage, Nichkhun walked infront of the VIP area and waved at them, though it’s very obvious that the wave was for Victoria and his sister. It made fans scream for more.

Throughtout the whole concert, Victoria was given attention from time to time which obviously made fans happy. For One day (Joint 2AM and 2Pm group) stage, the members were off to give out roses to the fans and Nichkhun reserved two for Victoria and Cherreen as he even asked help from Victoria’s manager to hand it over to the two girls.

The encore was the blast for everyone, especially the Khuntoria fans who occupied a huge part of the audience area as JYP pulled the idol from different agency (SM Entertainment) upstage to join them.

Victoria’s natural beauty was catered onstage as she actually didn’t have any make up on. It seemed like Nichkhun was too proud of his girl as he exposed her beauty more by removing the glasses she was wearing and wore it on his own.

Victoria was wholeheartedly welcomed by the JYP artists after Nichkhun introduced her to them onstage. It ended the whole fan service with Victoria doing the encore bow with the JYP family as she stood beside Nichkhun and Miss A Jia.

 

 

The narration of our teammate is supported by different reactions and story by the other fans.

@Khunnie624 @fx_Victoria you two really! Can’t control my feels! #Khuntoria

Victoria and Nichkhun onstage! Encore the best! JYP thank you! #Khuntoria

The rose’s scene made me remember one WGM episode! Oh Khuntoria <3

Khuntoria forever <3

I’m spazzing over @Khunnie624 @fx_Victoria deal with it! #Khuntoria

 

Indeed, this couple as finally decided to put their relationship in public. Two years of hiding it brings them a huge reason to enjoy this confirmation for more.

 

Watch out for exclusive photos and videos that our team will provide in the following days. Let’s continue to support 2PM with Nchkhun and f(x) Victoria!

 

 

 

 

 

 

=========================

end of chapter five. How was it? :)

Sorry for taking so long, I'm getting bussier this days. -_____-

anyways, comments?

thank you so much!