SEQUENCE 6

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 6

 

“I really admire how you boys can make such sound to be y and hot on the same time.” Their choreographer complimented them as they settled on the floor, tired of the whole day practice.

 

“We just follow what you teach us.” Jun K said which made the members laugh.

 

“Just be sure to show everyone a hot performance… it’s what they misses from the beasts.” Their choreographer reminded them as they just responded a nod.

 

 

-

 

“5…..6…. 5, 6, 7, 8….” Their choreographer started counting as Victoria danced gracefully with the music. She has just learned the dance earlier since she came from China after attending some events.

 

“y…. y….” Their choreographer instructed as Victoria is now dancing with Eunhyuk.

 

The two were both suppressing their laughter as they happened to have an eye contact through the mirror.

 

“aaaaaiissh… stop.” Their choreographer turned off the music as the two burst out laughing alongside with their members that’s settled at the side.

 

“Really Vic and Hyuk… What’s with the laugh?” their choreographer asked as both laughter died down.

 

“We’re very sorry…” they both apologized as Victoria even wiped some tears from her eyes.

 

She has danced with super junior for a couple dance before…

But the fact that she’s dancing again with Eunhyuk made both feel comfortable but what adds on it was when Eunhyuk mentioned the time when she’s still in WGM and she had to do a couple dance with Nichkhun. Ofcourse she can clearly remember that, it was her first couple dance.

 

“We’ll do it again from the start, Siwon be infront, Victoria ready.” Their choreographer instructed as they again composed themselves since they really need to do good in this special stage for Golden disk awards night.

 

 

-

 

 

“Vic, have you told Nichkhun about this?” Amber suddenly asked while they were having their make up done. It’s time for the awards night.

 

Amber’s sudden question rang the bell. Since JYP concert, they haven’t talked a single word and that’s three weeks ago for they both have been too busy. She has been coming back and forth from China since she’s busy with something there. Nichkhun on the other hand is continuing with 2PM’s arena tour in Japan.

 

But another thing struck her. What’s the point of telling Nichkhun if in the first place…. They’re just pretending?

 

“I didn’t.” she hastily replied as she just stared to her reflection. Her make up artist eventually raised a brow on her, thinking if the famous ‘couple’ is actually having a fight and it didn’t passed Sulli’s eyes which made her do something.

 

“Actually you did the right thing Vic. Besides, if you told him, then most probably he would get sulky and won’t do well during their concert legs right?” Sulli knows she sounded like a bad liar but she just hope that their makeup artists would buy it.

 

Victoria was surprised by Sulli’s response but she suddenly got her message… which made her want to mentally slap herself for forgetting about the presence of their staffs.

 

“That’s right, but I already texted him telling him to go out during my stage.” Victoria kidded which made everyone laugh inside the room. Even her makeup artists were convinced by her words.

 

 

-

 

As the red carpet has started different expensive idol cars kept coming since two idols can take the platform each time since there are two available platform with different backdrop as they need to take photos from each.

 

 

As f(x) got out of their car, coincidentally, it’s 2PM’s car who’s staying just behind theirs which made fans and bystanders go crazy since it’s the first interaction of the two groups together after the release of ‘confirmation’ regarding Nichkhun and Victoria.

 

As f(x) realized the beasts’ presence, they immediately paid respect in regards to them being their ‘seniors’.

Ofcourse, the gentle beasts responded with the girls’ actions.

Fan chants were obviously heard as camera flashes started to envelop their area to capture such moment. Nichkhun tried to make a certain connection to Victoria for fan service though smiling at her, looking at her from head to toe, admiring her beauty. But truthfully, it can also be just a cover up as Nichkhun actually really wanted to check on her looks. She’s ofcourse, a stunning leader and he somehow felt longing as he misses her. After the concert, Victoria stayed for a while for the dinner party then she excused herself to leave since she’s having an early schedule the next day, that was their last interaction.

 

Jae who was the only f(x) manager present in the event got the cue from the organizer that f(x) can take the other platform as the other group has already moved to the other one.

 

F(x) then paid respect before heading towards the platform. 2PM just observed their actions as the five stunning girls smiled for the photo op.

 

“Your wife look so stunning.” Jun K kidded which made 2PM nodded in agreement. Nichkhun just scratch his nape… but Jun K’s address for Victoria kind of make him miss it, ‘wife’.

 

 

 

 

As the awards night started, everyone got excited. The arrangement was somehow unfavorable… or favorable with khuntoria. 2PM’s table is at the other side of the stage while f(x) sat with Shinee on the other side of the stage as well.

 

“My Sulli looks so pretty.” Minho said to Sulli who was sitting beside him. They have agreed with this arrangement since if they’ll have someone sit between the two, they’d still continue stealing glances and stuffs which would just make fans assume regarding their actions. Good thing Victoria has pursued Jae in allowing such arrangement by saying that it can become a fan service especially to Japanese fans who’s looking forward for this awards night. Japanese fans because the drama of Sulli and Minho was most loved by the Japanese people.

 

The f(x) girls then giggled with Minho’s remarks. Since the tables were a bit far from each other for the area is spacious, they have confidence that it would only be them who’s going to hear their conversations. Sulli felt a sudden blood rush on her face as Shinee members laughed over Minho’s actions. He acts like a baby every time he’s with Sulli.

 

 

As the awards are being called, everyone is paying attention while the program is going on. They also sing along during the performances of each group, especially when it’s from their own company.

 

It’s time for f(x) to perform so Jae fetched them to go to the backstage to get ready. The five girls excused and on the same time paid respect to some seniors as they walk pass them as their juniors pays them respect.

Artists needs to pass by near the table of 2PM with Miss A since it’s in the way to the backstage.

 

“They’re gonna perform soon.” Wooyoung nudge Nichkhun who was almost asleep. He’s too tired for after their rehearsals, he needs to attend filming of a reality show where he was guessed for three episodes.

 

Nichkhun immediately opened his almost dropping eyes as he glanced over to the girls who are making their way to the backstage. He then tried to open his eyes and as much as possible stay awake to witness F(x)’s performance as his group hasn’t even performed yet.

 

As the girls started performing, artists sang and danced along with their song. 2PM on the other hand started teasing Nichkhun who was busy watching their performance as he felt proud of her. She never fails her fans with her performance.

 

“You’re being too obvious.” Taec whispered to him which made him turn his attention.

“What are you talking about?” he asked, confused.

“Earlier you were almost dozing off, but because f(x) are performing, you suddenly got the power to stay awake to watch her perform… don’t you think that it’s such an obvious act?... well of course for fans they really assume that you’re being a supportive ‘boyfriend’. But for us who knows the real situation… you can’t fool us Khun.” Taec explained which made Nichkhun fall into silence as it was the same time f(x) finished their performance.

 

Moments later, f(x) are on their way back to their table as 2PM are now asked to go over the backstage to change their outfit for their performance. As usual, a couple of respects were paid as the group pass by each other. Fans that were present, ofcourse didn’t let each situation pass.

 

 

Everyone was settled in their respective tables as 2PM were called to perform. Loud cheers were heard as a sudden change of stage aura was felt, it became hot, ier, a usual aura when 2PM performs which is the most anticipated part.

 

As the group started their performance, eyes were glued on them, waiting for an abs showing or shirt stripping perhaps?  

The first song was a bit of RNB one which made the y body waves of the beasts more visible. As the next song was played, they now had their chairs as they’re off to perform A.D.T.O.Y.

 

Fans howled and cheered over their performance as the boys continued to sing this new version… a bit ier than the first one.

Gasps were heard as six girls back up dancers came from the backstage, ready to dance with the beasts.

 

Victoria, ofcourse got other’s attention as being called Nichkhun’s ‘girlfriend’ she’s wearing her poker face ofcourse, not knowing how to react over the iness of the girls. She remembered calling his performances racy during their concert in Busan, WGM days.

 

She was surprised when two palms covered her eyes, it was Sulli on her right and Krystal on her left as they had a change of sitting arrangement after their performance. She let out a chuckle with her girls’ action as she got hold of their hands and put it down. Everyone in the table laughed with their actions, as 2PM continued their dance.

 

Gasps were heard as fans thought that the boys are going to dance with those backup dancers, but what happened was, the dance steps made them look like the boys refused the presence of the girls. The next thing they know, the boys were already making their way downstairs as the backup dancers made their exit, so much for exposure.

 

It’s the first time that idols went down the stage during their performance as they walk around the tables of the idols… what they did next was more shocking.

 

Beasts picked out different idols and pulled them upstage to dance with them. Loud shout, cheer and howls echoed all over the venue. The boys got members from different groups from different companies. It was only Taec who got a woman from the same company, Suzy who was her colleague during dream high era. Fans were surprised that it was only Wooyoung who didn’t go down, instead, he walked over the area where the hosts were seated as he fetched his wife. Yes, Seyoung is one of the hosts for the night which made fans more agitated with this huge bomb over the performance of the beasts.

 

Nichkhun, ofcourse made his way to the table being shared by f(x) and Shinee. What made everyone laugh was when the five shining boys stood up and circled over Victoria, acting like her bodyguard, it made a good laugh over the performance. Nichkhun acted like he was paying respect to the boys just to make his way to their elder sister… and so the five boys moved to the side as Nichkhun smiled and offered his hand to the red faced Victoria. She’s blushing too much because of what they were doing. The other 2PM members has already gone up the stage…. So Victoria didn’t want to stay longer or she would be getting the boy’s airtime so she just gave her hand to Nichkhun as they made their way onstage. It’s unplanned action for the girl idols to come upstage… but if its 2PM who asks you to come with them… would you even refuse?

 

The boys, ofcourse made series of body waves to the girl idols as they sing along with their hit songs. Ofcourse, the girl idols were all flustered by the beasts’ performance as some even covered their faces as they blush.

Victoria on the other hand doesn’t know what to do, she knows she’s blushing all over as one hand was actually covering , hiding her smile… she never thought that she’ll get to dance with him this way… well it was just him dancing though.

 

The last part almost made Victoria’s body stiff, Nichkhun pulled both of her hands, he placed the other one to his shoulder while the other on his waist as he circled his arms around him… that’s for their last pose. As expected, loud cheers and howls again echoed the whole venue, admiring the guts of the boys to actually do such event in this awards night. Practically, they were supposed to make a bow but Nichkhun grabbed the opportunity to pull over Victoria who’s already in his arms for a hug. He perfectly likes the idea then. Fans were ofcourse, fans enough to have everything captured.

 

Victoria was surprised by his action. Yes he was a bit sweaty because of the performance… but her nasal sensation gives her shiver as his manly aroma makes its way into her. As the stage lights turned off, Wooyoung was off to bring back Seyoung to the podium for her to deliver her spiel as Victoria unconsciously buried her face to Nichkhun’s chest…. He made such event for fans… while she decided not to tell him about her performance with Super Junior. She knows it’s unusual for all this pretenses for her to do such thing… but she felt like it’s becoming too natural for them to act this way when they’re in public…. Though half of her is saying that something is really with it… that she doesn’t want to label.

 

 

As Victoria is now back to her seat, she garnered a good tease from her members and Shinee. She just gave them a flustered smile as she didn’t know how to respond…. And the thought of her performance with SuJu to happen any moment from now is circling her mind.

 

Victoria’s dilemma was cut off when organizers and Jae called her attention together with chosen members of SuJu for their performance. She was escorted by the boys on their way to the backstage.

 

Nichkhun was surprised to see Victoria pass over them as they paid respect to SuJu, their seniors.

 

“Is she doing a couple dance with them?” Junho suddenly asked who was sitting across him… as he wasn’t able to reply since he doesn’t have an idea.

 

 

But their questions were answered as Seyoung announced this special stage of Victoria with Super Junior as it was followed by loud howls and cheers.

 

SuJu members were the first one to be out to deliver a short intro dance as they smoothly dances over the stage, a y RNB English song is playing.

 

Nichkhun’s eyes were glued over the stage, waiting for the next thing to happen.

 

And there she was, having the SuJu members divide in half for her to make her way to the center stage through a smooth cartwheel in the stage. She then showed how graceful her moves are as the boys exit their stage, making her have the stage on her own…. And she does as she showed couple flexes and dance moves.

 

Nichkhun was ofcourse, amazed by her performance, she never feels alone in anything she does… and she owns the whole stage now. Her dance moves are ofcourse, alluring their attention… as he can’t help but notice her outfit. It’s a short bodysuit which ofcourse, shows her honey legs and S-shape… and it somehow doesn’t make him feel any better.

To add on that when one by one, SuJu members are out from the backstage…. Dancing couple dance with her…. it’s bringing him to turmoil…. As he never recalled her giving him a message or a call saying that she’s doing a couple dance tonight.

 

He doesn’t understand but he somehow felt betrayed…. He danced with her onstage for his performance… not just for the stage but to give fan service…. And now here she is, doing couple dance with Super Junior… and he was completely aware that Victoria has fans when she’s being paired with every Super Junior member.

 

Throughout the whole dance, ofcourse iness was felt as well as emotion… which adds over the change of mood to Nichkhun. He was just looking at the stage with poker face, hoping that fans won’t make a big fuss over it. He actually wanted to just go out, excuse himself to go to the toilet…. But he decided not to, since different stories might come out because of it. 2PM members were all aware of Nichkhun’s change of emotion as Taec even tapped his shoulder as he just let out a soft chuckle. Fans ofcourse didn’t let a chance pass by taking both fancams with Victoria’s performance with Super Junior as well as Nichkhun’s fancam throughout the whole performance.

 

 

Victoria can actually feel a dagger look being sent to her… not just from her haters…. But from Nichkhun as she happened to glance at their table during the performance. Before she went up the stage to perform with SuJu she told herself not to get affected and instead do her best for the stage since it’s her first time to do a stage on a awards night… she has to focus…. But somehow, seeing Nichkhun’s poker faced expression made her feel guilty. Pulling her over the stage for their performance ofcourse took a lot of guts since they’re not just a simple colleague but a ‘couple’ in everyone’s eyes as 2PM members got the girl idols whom they have worked with before making it easy.

 

Nichkhun knows that SuJu are his seniors… but he can’t help but send them dagger look… well especially Kyuhyun who somehow feels every touch he makes with Victoria throughout the performance. Nichkhun is aware that aside from Zhou Mi who became Victoria’s colleague on her first drama in Taiwan and also a fellow Chinese in their company, it’s Kyuhyun who’s another closest member from Suju to Victoria… and he could feel that there is really something between them before as he even wanted Victoria to address him a sweet honorary for an ‘elder’ brother as Victoria is actually older than him… Nichkhun knew and witnessed this all through a TV guesting with Victoria on Radio Star before.

 

Victoria wanted to sigh in relief as her performance ended… but she refused to since they’re still onstage… she made a last glance at Nichkhun as she’s making her way to exit the stage… and she can tell that he’s not in the mood, his aura earlier was too far from now… and it’s making her worried.

 

“Your expression talks to us too much…. You don’t have to say a word.” Jun K broke his thoughts as he glanced at him. Series of ‘tsk’ were heard from the beasts as they look at Nichkhun, he just shrugged it off.

 

As the hosts delivers their spiel, SuJu with Victoria is now seen to be out from the backstage, Nichkhun decided not to glance at her for he knows that he might not give a good impression as he can’t even change his expression now… but he was surprised to feel a sudden touch and squeeze on his shoulder. He got hold of the hand… and he perfectly knows who owns it. He received a sudden tease from s as he glanced up, seeing Victoria smiling at him….. though he knows that she’s sending a message through her touch…. No words were exchange as Victoria pulled over which made him let go of her hand. Victoria first paid respect to the other members before heading to their table as Suju members already walked ahead of her…. and ofcourse, fans were able to capture such moment.

 

It took Victoria for awhile in the backstage while she was changing. It took her a while to think about what to do to Nichkhun…. And somehow to the fans. She knows that she somehow broke others heart… Nichkhun gave them a good fan service… yet she broke it with her performance with SuJu since it was also a surprise stage, it wasn’t announced to the public… adding more to the ‘surprise’ feels.  She also hoped that by that touch, she lessen the effect of her performance with SuJu to Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun felt like his heart was a bit lighter than earlier… with her soft touch… it somehow made him feel at ease though he’s still affected. Atleast, he knows that Victoria gives importance to his feelings over her performance.

 

 

 

=========================

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

 

Here's an update... and I'm sorry for taking too long... I hope you're all still hanging on there :)This busy period would sure pass and I'd be able to update regularly again... but for now I'm hoping for your cooperation :)

how about some comments?:) How was it?:)

thank you so much!