SEQUENCE 3

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 3

 

“Taec did you cook?” Nichkhun asked with closed eyes as he can smell sumptuous smelling dish from the outside.

 

“Did you even hear me get up?” Taec groaned as he threw his pillow to Khun, it made him smell the dish.

 

“But that smell nice.” Taec commented.

 

“Yummy.” Nichkhun added as he got up and fixed himself.

 

 

 

 

“Victoria?” he asked upon seeing her figure roaming around the kitchen. She then face him and smiled.

 

“You’re up, good morning!” she greeted as she placed a dish on the dining table. Nichkhun’s eyes widen upon the sight of the dining table, it was filled with different dishes that he’s sure, Victoria cooked.

 

“You made this all?” Nichkhun asked as he walked towards the dining table and smelled the dishes.

 

“Yes, I happened to ransack your kitchen again… I was actually contemplating whether to wake you up or not.” Victoria replied as she was still pacing back and forth.

 

“What can I help?” Nichkhun asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

 

“Just wake them up and I’m done in a minute.” Victoria replied as she walked passed him, still busy moving the dishes from the kitchen to the dining table. She’s like cooking for a feast… yet the truth is, she’s actually cooking for six beasts idols who has just finished a successful concert last night.

 

In five minutes, five sleepyheads came out from their rooms with eyes still half closed.

 

“Good morning!” Victoria greeted happily as she prevented herself from laughing with the sight of the boys. Wooyoung landed perfectly on the couch with eyes closed, Taec sat on his legs, Junho and Jun K were hugging each other on the other couch while Chansung settled himself on the carpet.

 

Nichkhun scratched his nape upon seeing s as he immediately got a throw pillow and spank each of them to get up.

 

“Time to eat breakfast, Victoria cooked for us.” He repeated as each of them rose up and did a zombie-like walk towards the dining table.

 

“Oh good morning Victoria.” Junho greeted upon being oriented of his surroundings.

 

“Good morning! Coffee?” Victoria offered but Nichkhun immediately pulled the cup from Victoria and passed it to Junho.

 

“He’ll makes own… right?” Nichkhun interrupted which just made Junho nodded and absentmindedly made his coffee.

 

It took ten minutes before orienting the five beasts that it’s already late morning and they’re off to eat breakfast made by Victoria.

 

The breakfast didn’t take that long since the boys were all looking tired yet were able to finish everything that Victoria prepared.

 

“What’s your plan for today? Minjae said we’re off.” Nichkhun asked as he started helping Victoria clean up.

“Sleep.” It was an almost chorus reply which made Victoria chuckle. It’s very obvious that they are all tired; they gave it their all for last night’s concert.

 

“I’ll finish up here, you can take some rest.” Victoria suggested as she was about to pull the plate from Nichkhun but he lifted it up for her not to reach.

 

“You’ve put so much effort for us… I’ll help you.” Nichkhun replied as he continued his work as Victoria just kept silent and continued her work too.

 

 

“Just put it there, I’ll wash it.” Victoria said as she got the gloves but Nichkhun got another pair.

 

“You came here because of the company’s plan, they never said that you’ll act and do this for us.” Nichkhun replied as she started sorting out the dishes which somehow taken aback Victoria.

 

“But I was just-“

 

“Vic, I wasn’t trying to offend you or what.” Nichkhun felt like his statement was somehow off to Victoria.

 

“Okay.” Victoria replied flatly as she continued what she was doing. Nichkhun tried to glance at her but she immediately turn her gaze somewhere. She don’t understand but she somehow felt off with Nichkhun’s statement.

 

 

-

 

“When will Vic return?” their choreographer asked as the girls are resting. Few more days and it’s their comeback stage.

 

“Tomorrow.” Amber replied.

 

“I see, that’s good then, we’ll have to run through with the routine few more times.” The choreographer replied as the four of them nodded. They were already feeling the pressure and nervousness as the their carrier single is out, as well as the album and it’s reportedly hitting high in music charts as fans anticipates for their live shows and guestings.

 

 

-

 

“Vic, about earlier…” Nichkhun sat at the couch beside her. He went out of the kitchen to see Victoria already sitting on the living room’s couch, reading some random English magazine.

 

“It doesn’t matter.” Victoria replied bluntly as she continued to stare at the magazine.

 

“Vic I didn’t mean anything about my statement.” Nichkhun wanted to take it back. He knows that his statement seemed like he was taking for granted her presence and he doesn’t want her to feel that way.

 

“Khun no worries, I don’t mind. Besides I understand, I know you’re tired, you can just take some rest, I’ll just stay here.” Victoria replied sounding calm so he would stop explaining for she has already cleared her mind and told herself that Nichkhun acted that way since he’s tired.

 

“No… I’m not that tired. This is our last day here, want to stroll around?” Nichkhun said his idea which widens Victoria’s eyes. It was out of plan.

 

“As much as I want to agree with your idea, don’t you think it’s too risky? Besides it’s out of plan.” Victoria hesitated as she looks at him.

 

Nichkhun understands her. He was actually thinking about it while he finishes washing the dishes earlier. He wanted to grab the opportunity to atleast stroll around the area with Victoria since she traveled that far and left her members who were practicing just because of the company’s decision.

 

“Then let’s know if we can find ways.” Nichkhun replied as he showed his phone which made Victoria’s forehead crease.

 

Moments later, Nichkhun called someone.

 

“Hello Minjae, where are you?” Nichkhun asked over the phone as he put it into loud speaker for Victoria to hear their conversation.

 

“I’m out to buy some things, need something?”

 

“I was just thinking, since the company sent Victoria here in Japan for us to give some fan service, then why not give them some proper service?” Nichkhun’s voice was as if negotiating on something which made Victoria chuckle.

 

“Just go straight to the point Khun!” Minjae hissed as he knows that when Nichkhun uses that voice, he’s up to something.

 

“I was thinking if I and Victoria can stroll around the area? We won’t go far, just until the market near the apartment complex.” Nichkhun finally said as Victoria somehow hope that Minjae would agree. It’s not that she wanted to spend more time with him… though she has that thought… but she also wanted to go out and atleast stroll around since she has never done it in Japan.

 

“Seriously Khun?” Minjae couldn’t believe his idea since he thinks that it’s very risky.

 

“I thought we wanted to give this so-called confirmation some spice, then why not give them proper spice? Getting those interactions from yesterday I believe won’t really satisfy them.” Nichkhun replied, hoping for Minjae to get his point.

 

Victoria understands that Nichkhun was just saying those things, hoping to convince Minjae… though part of her is saying that everything is really a show and all they have to do is please their fans in order for their own companies to gain something.

 

“fine… but you can only go if you’re with the company’s bodyguards. I’ll send them their immediately and you can use the van.” Minjae finally agreed since he knows that he got no choice but work on with Nichkhun’s idea.

 

 

-

 

 

“We’re here.” Nichkhun said with a smile as their driver pulled off the van for them to get going. They got five bodyguards to look after them. It’s not really what he imagined but atleast, they can have some time together…. Even with pretenses.

 

“Let’s go.” Victoria is already fixing her things to go down when Nichkhun suddenly called her attention.

 

“Vic.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you promise me one thing?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can you promise me that everytime we do things like this for the public… can we act as if we’re still in We Got Married?”

 

Victoria’s forehead crease with Nichkhun’s statement.

 

Is he being serious?

 

 

-

 

“And for a moment, I thought that Nichkhun really likes Victoria.” Jin Young replied over the phone, he’s talking to Minjae.

 

“I think he’s just doing this for the fans. A lot of Khuntoria fans came to the concert in the past two nights. They also sponsored meals… maybe Nichkhun is just doing this in return for their favor.” Minjae replied… though part of him is saying that Nichkhun STILL likes her.

 

“Okay then, just keep contact to them… we can’t afford commotion over this. I’m going to inform SM regarding this matter.” Jin Young shut his eyes before ending the call. He really just hope that all of this will end up right.

 

 

-

 

“Oh my God! It’s Nichkhun and Victoria!”

 

“Khuntoria!”

 

“Khun you’re just mine!”

 

“Victoria so pretty!”

 

“It’s really them! Khuntoria!”

 

 

A lot of fans are squealing upon recognizing the ‘couple’ over the market. They just smiled and waved to the fans as their bodyguards are surrounding them. The crowd is not as wild as what they had experienced in Korea during the time they were filming We Got Married.

 

“It’s Mickey Mouse!” Victoria suddenly squealed upon seeing the Mickey Mouse shop. She immediately pulled Nichkhun inside.

 

“Wow.” Those were the only words that escaped from them as they look around. It’s like a Mickey Mouse haven. You can see Mickey everywhere, even the carpet is printed with him and Minnie.

 

“I never knew about this shop.” Nichkhun blurted upon looking around the shop. Victoria just nodded as she looked around.

 

“Good afternoon ma’am and sir.” Greeted one of the sales person to them as they both smiled and paid respect.

 

“Since when was this shop established?” Victoria couldn’t help but ask.

 

“It’s actually owned by a kid who loves Mickey.” The employee said which made them nod.

 

They started exploring the shop as Nichkhun planned to buy something. In his exploration, he saw a large size Minnie Mouse stuff toy. He immediately got it and went near Victoria who was busy looking at the key chains.

 

“Victoria.” He called her which made her turn her attention to him. Victoria let out a laugh after seeing the large Minnie covering almost Nichkhun’s upper body.

 

“That’s so cute!” Victoria said upon touching the stuff toy.

 

“You like it?” he asked as soon as he removed Minnie from his face. Victoria nodded and returned her attention to the chains.

 

 

“Thank you for coming, please come again.” The  shop cashier said as soon as they were done packing what they bought. Victoria’s eyes widen upon seeing large sized Mickey and Minnie passed to one of their bodyguards.

 

“Khun?” she called his attention.

 

“Yes?” Nichkhun turned to her as he followed his gaze. A chuckle escaped from him upon seeing that she was actually looking straight at the stuff toys.

 

“I’ll hand you over Minnie and I’ll keep Mickey.” Nichkhun said as he grabbed Victoria’s hand to hold it. It’s been some time since he last did it…. And he actually likes the feeling that’s coming back.

 

 

They spent the whole afternoon strolling around the market place as they brought several stuffs for both families and members. Fans followed them everywhere but they didn’t mind, their bodyguards has been alerted the whole time.

 

It’s almost dinner time when Nichkhun said that they should eat somewhere.

 

 

“This is famous of their sakuyaki right?” Victoria said as they were about to enter the restaurant.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Internet!” Nichkhun chuckled upon remembering the time when Victoria knew a lot of things about him through internet.

 

“Nichkhun you came!” someone said in Japanese as he made a manly hug with Nichkhun. Victoria as just standing at the side, observing them.

 

“She’s Victoria right? The one in the news?” the man asked as he pointed at Victoria.

 

“Michael I want you to meet Victoria.” Nichkhun introduced them first in fluent English as Victoria paid respect.

 

“Nice to meet you.” Victoria shyly said to Michael.

 

“And yes, she’s the one.” Nichkhun turned her attention to Michael to answer his hanging question.

 

“Wow… then two of you looks so good together, I’m betting forever. She’s for keeps.” Michael said with a laugh as he patted Nichkhun’s shoulder.

 

“I hope so.” Nichkhun replied as Michael escorted them to their table. Fans were ofcourse capturing photos of them.

 

Victoria on the other hand got confused of Nichkhun and Michael’s conversation since after introducing her, they went back in using Japanese and she’s not that fluent with it.

 

 

“What did you talk about?” Victoria asked after they said their order and had Michael excused himself.

 

“He said that you look beautiful in person.” Nichkhun lied as he glanced at her.

 

“Really?” Victoria seemed unconvinced.

 

“Who’s more fluent with Nihongo?” Nichkhun confidently asked which made Victoria pout.

 

“You.” She replied flatly.

 

“So believe in what I said.” Nichkhun tried to end the conversation as it just made Victoria nod.

 

 

-

[NEWS] f(x) Victoria and 2PM Nichkhun Spotted Dating

 

After the confirmation of their two year relationship recently, Victoria being spotted in Nagoya, Japan while watching 2PM Arena Concert, another news is our for this star couple! F(x) Victoria and 2PM Nichkhun spotted to be dating around the busy market place!

 

Fans were agitated upon knowing the presence of Nichkhun and Victoria around the Market of Nagoya. The two finally found time to spend in the public after deciding to have this public date as fans followed them around. Photos and fancams were immediately captured to cherish the moment of the couple in public.

 

 

@Khunnie0624 @fx_Victoria in Mickey Mouse shop! Such a sweet couple! #Khuntoria

#Khuntoria overload!

Holding hands! #Khuntoria

Beautiful @fx_Victoria Handsome @Khunnie0624 dating around Nagoya <3 #Khuntoria

 

As Nichkhun and Victoria started this, will they continue dating in public? But what’s important now is they’re really showing fans that they are proud of their relationship. Way to go Khuntoria!

 

Continue supporting f(x) comeback and 2PM Arena tour in Japan!

 

 

“Victoria’s flight is tomorrow, be sure to fetch her from there.” Soo Man said after reading the recent news that spread across the sea from Japan to Korea.

 

“I will personally fetch her.” The f(x) manager replied.

 

“Good. The popularity rate of the two is really rising, how’s the product sales of the album?” Soo Man asked.

 

“The sales are way higher than we expected. And I strongly believe that the confirmation regarding the rumored relationship helped a lot with this.” He replied as Soo Man nodded. Atleast the confirmation is serving its purpose.

 

-

 

“I really had fun today Khun. Thank you.” Victoria said as she stood infront of the door.

 

“I had too… let’s do this again soon.” Nichkhun replied with a smile.

 

“Like we got married.” He added.

 

“Like we got married.” Victoria agreed with a nod.

 

“Go in now, it’s late and we have an early flight to catch tomorrow. Goodnight Victoria.” Nichkhun said finally said as he knows that she’s tired, it’s visible in her eyes.

 

“Goodnight Khun!” Victoria replied as she turned to the door to get in.

 

 

 

“So Mickey Mouse went on a date.” Those were Junho’s welcoming words upon Nichkhun’s entrance as others nodded in agreement.

 

“It’s to support what they wanted to happen.” Nichkhun simply replied as he slumped himself on the couch.

 

“But you surely had fun.” Taec said as Nichkhun nodded.

 

“I’m not saying not to do it or what… but I’m warning you Khun… once you fall again… it’ll be harder than before.” Jun K suddenly said which just made Nichkhun shut his eyes close. He didn’t want his words to linger in his thoughts, not now.

 

 

-

 

Victoria is not feeling well. She just had coffee this morning since she doesn’t have the appetite. They’re now on their way to the airport.

 

“Are you okay?” Nichkhun asked, concerned over her acts. Since this morning when they all went down to the lobby to wait for the car, she haven’t said a word, and she seemed pale.

 

Victoria just nodded.

 

He unconsciously touched her forehead and found her a bit feverish.

 

“You’re developing a fever. How do you feel?” this time, even 2PM members turned their attention towards them. They understand that she’s very busy in practicing for their comeback, now she’s in Japan to fulfill what their company wants, that maybe the reason why she got sick.

 

“I’m fine really… I just need to rest.” Victoria tried to assure him. Nichkhun just took a deep breath and looked at her. He knows that she can really be stubborn at times… but her eyes are already watery as her cheeks are becoming too rosy, she’s obviously sick.

 

“Take some rest in the plane later.” Those were the only words that escaped his mouth since he knows that he can’t do anything.

 

 

 

 

 

“Lean on me so you can be comfortable.” Nichkhun said as he adjusted his position for an almost two hours plane ride. They’re now inside the plane and as expected, Victoria’s seat is beside his.

 

Victoria didn’t respond as she just did what he said. They were in that position until the plane landed in Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are Taec and Wooyoung?” Minjae asked as they are ready to exit the airport.

 

“Present!” the two replied, obviously panting.

 

“Where have you been??!” Minjae was about to scold the two but they immediately pointed the comfort room like kids which made the others laugh.

 

“How do you feel?” Nichkhun asked Victoria who somehow looks a bit more okay than earlier.

 

“A lot more better, thank you.” Victoria replied with a smile.

 

“That’s good to hear.” Nichkhun somehow felt relieved.

 

 

“Victoria!” someone called from the side which made them turn their attention to him, it was Victoria’s manager as he approaches them.

 

“How was Japan?” he immediately asked.

 

“It was fun.” Victoria simply replied with a smile.

 

 

They now made their way out as they smiled and waved at the fans around. Pictures and fancams were captured everywhere as for Nichkhun and Victoria who walked together.

 

As they reached the exit point, unexpected crowd surprised them. A lot of fans were around, holding banners, shouting their names and all. They waved and smiled at them, but it was too crowded that the security personnel needed to have them more secured.

 

Victoria somehow felt her energy got drained because of what’s happening to them now. It seemed to be like a stampede as it was really crowded and they weren’t even informed of this commotion outside the airport.  She’s starting to feel dizzy.

 

Nichkhun automatically guarded Victoria from the crowd as he placed his arms around her. He was also aware that she’s not feeling well.

 

“She seriously thinks that they look good together?!”

“Is she that desperate to even follow them to Japan?!”

“Give us back Nichkhun!!!”

“You’re not good for him! Back of Victoria!”

 

 

Because of the commotion, fans shouting became louder as some words can be distinguished.

 

2PM clearly heard those remarks as they immediately adjusted to come near Nichkhun and Victoria who’s obviously having a hard time since fans are surrounding them too close.

 

Victoria could feel her eyes misty because of those words. She must admit that she’s ready for this… but she didn’t expect that it’ll hurt her this way. It made her head ache for more.

 

Nichkhun wanted to shout at those fans who said those words… a lot more added yet he suddenly can’t hear them as his mind was over Victoria, thinking about how she feels right now.

 

“Vic… I’m here… don’t worry.” He tried to whisper on her ears as he unconsciously kissed her temple, hoping that it’ll lessen whatever she feels right now.

 

Victoria can feel her knees weaken, it’s unusual for her to feel this way. She looked forward, trying to see if are they still far from their car, she badly needs to rest, her body is not tolerating anymore… but she’s somehow having double vision as she suddenly saw that the car is way too far from them.

 

The fans were uncontrollable as more pushing and pulling happens. Security personnel number got doubled as police officers around the area also helped out in clearing the people since it’s already taking time… and the idols are already getting hurt.

 

“Victoria!!” Nichkhun’s shout suddenly was heard upon feeling Victoria fall over. Good thing his arms were around her as he immediately caught her before falling, she’s unconscious.

 

“Victoria, Vic…” he tried to shake her but no vail.

 

Fans were suddenly dumbfounded of the scene as 2PM members also got concerned, her fainting suddenly made way as fans cleared their way with the help of the police officers. Nichkhun immediately carried her as 2PM members surrounded him, thinking that fans may suddenly come near them.

 

Nichkhun could feel his body shaking, Victoria fainting in that crowd scared the hell out of him.

 

“Let’s go to the hospital! Quick!!” Nichkhun immediately shouted to their driver as he settled Victoria on his lap. The other members sat at the back as Minjae with Victoria’s manager rode her car.

 

“Vic… hold on there, we’re coming to the hospital.” Nichkhun whispered as he held her hands. He’s shaking and perspiring on the same time, but he doesn’t care, his concern now is Victoria.

 

 

 

==================

 

end of chapter three.

 

how was it it?

comments?

thank you so much!

 

 

PS: I don't own the photo above ^^ credits to whoever edited it... and I seriously love it <3