SEQUENCE 18 (Final)

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 18 (Final)

 

 

[NEWS] KHUNTORIA COUPLE ALREADY ENGAGED?

This speculation has started ever since Victoria was seen to be attending some events where she’s wearing a twelve carat diamond Blvgari ring that calls people’s attention. Some sources have said that the proposal has most probably happened in China during New Year where the two, together with their respective groups, 2PM and f(x) were invited to perform in Hunhan TV Special.

Until now, both sides haven’t released any statements. Both JYP and SM Entertainment have been quiet about the news that has been going around for quite some days now.

What is the truth behind the ring that f(x) Victoria is wearing? We’ll be waiting for SM and JYP Entertainment to hopefully release a statement soon but as of now, let us continue to support f(x) and 2PM who continue to spread their music around the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[CONFIRMED] KHUNTORIA COUPLE ENGANGED!

Following up the recent news about f(x) Victoria wearing a twelve carat diamond Bvlgari ring, both SM and JYP Entertainment has released a statement confirming the engagement of the star couple.

SM Entertainment says: “Yes, we have confirmed from both Victoria and Nichkhun that they are already engaged for quite some time now. They are both hoping for everyone’s support as they take this new chapter in their life. They give out assurance that it won’t affect any of their idol duties and would continue to show and cater their talent to the people.”

JYP Entertainment adds: “The couple has not yet set a date on their wedding but is hoping to have it by the end of the year or early next year. The couple says that they don’t want to rush things up and would still want to continue to work on with their schedules as much as possible. The couple also assures fans that any of their decisions won’t affect f(x) and 2PM’s activites as well. They’re hoping for your continued support. Thank you.”

That ends all the speculations. Congratulations f(x) Victoria and 2PM Nichkhun! We’re all happy for you! Let’s continue to support Khuntoria and their respective groups, f(x) and 2PM.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] KHUNTORIA SECRET WEDDING!

Yes you’ve read it right! Khuntoria has officially tied a knot early this afternoon in a private beach in Jeju Island. Following the news of seeing parents and relatives of both sides being spotted in Korea, the netizens’ guess of them coming over for the wedding is right! 2PM’s Nichkhun and f(x)’s Victoria is now officially Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul.

As we can recall early this year the confirmation from both sides of them being engaged has been blown out like a bomb to everyone. Following their initial plan, the couple has really set their wedding before the year ends. A lot of idols came over to show support to the star couple. Basing on the photos that were officially posted by their respective companies, their group members from 2PM and f(x) were around to celebrate the special day with the couple.

Victoria’s labelmates, TVXQ Changmin, complete members of Super Junior, Shinee, SNSD, EXO and Red Velvet came over as well as some of their SM Rookies with Lee Sooman, their teacher and previous CEO to show support to one of their family members.

On the same time, Nichkhun’s labelmates, 2AM, Miss A, 15&, Got7, Sunmi and Sohee came over with JYP to wish happiness for the newlyweds.

Other idol groups also came to support the star couple as they even posted several photos of them from the wedding.

Both JYP and SM Entertainment has released a statement regarding the release of the official wedding photoshoot and wedding day photos of the couple on a scheduled date. Let’s just continue to keep posted over next posts of both labels.

Now that f(x) Victoria and 2PM Nichkhun has finally tied a knot, a lot fans are asking if they would still continue their idol life or quit and start making their own family? This is yet to be answered but for now, in behalf of our team, we congratulate KhunToria couple, Nichkhun and Victoria for your wedding. Best wishes!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] F(X) VICTORIA, PREGNANT?

After f(x) has announced to take some hiatus from their idol works but assured fans of not disbanding, all five members have continued on their personal activities. Krystal and Sulli has continued doing dramas and films in the past year, while Amber has found herself in doing hosting, varieties and sometimes guesting on some dramas as well as Luna who has also made a mark in musical industry. To top on that, their leader, Victoria who has been married for two years now with 2PM Nichkhun has been busy doing dramas and film both in China and Korea as well.

The star couple hasn’t really gave out a lot of information to the fans, not until some fans has spotted Victoria and Nichkhun enter one of the prestigious hospitals in Korea as some even confirmed that they saw the couple entered the OB-Gyne department.

Does this mean we’ll soon be seeing little Nichkhun or little Victoria? That remains to be answered but for now, let us pray that whatever was the reason for the star couple to go to the hospital is not something serious. On the same time, let us continue to support f(x)’s members individual activities as we hope for a future comeback someday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[CONFIRMED] F(X) VICTORIA IS 10 WEEKS PREGNANT!

This is the confirmation that everyone has been waiting for. Through her Instagram account, f(x) Victoria has confirmed through posting a sonogram of her 10 weeks baby saying: “Thank you for everyone who wished and prayed for us. This is finally it, a baby on the way! Baby is 10 weeks inside me now; I and Nichkhun are so excited of this new blessing. We hope for your prayers and support for my healthy pregnancy. I love you all!”

Victoria’s post was also followed by Nichkhun’s twitter post with the same sonogram picture saying “I never imagined the feeling of seeing this myself… but here it is… my baby… our baby! We do hope for your prayers with Victoria’s pregnancy to be safe and happy. Cheers to us all! :) “

The confirmation of the star couple made the netizens get excited and happy for them as they have received a lot of congratulatory messages through comments and replies in their post. Other idols also got excited over their baby as they even replied on the post of the star couple.

This is such a good news for everyone right? A new baby is coming which makes us congratulate both Nichkhun and Victoria! We pray for a safe pregnancy for Victoria as well as the baby. We can’t wait to see the baby soon!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] VICTORIA GIVES BIRTH TO A HEALTHY BABY BOY!

After several news that has been made after the star couple, Victoria and Nichkhun posts every changes that happens to their baby, this time, baby boy Horvejkul is finally born! It was said that Victoria gave birth to the baby early this afternoon. Nichkhun gave out the confirmation by posting the crib where the baby is placed in the nursery saying:

“He’s out! Our baby is out! Victoria had almost ten hours of labor before baby went out safely. Mommy underwent a hard time but it was all worth it, we’ve got a healthy baby boy! Thank you for all your prayers and support!”

It also seemed like other f(x) members were present during the birth as Amber posted a photo of her, Sulli, Krystal and Luna looking at the nursery in the hospital with the caption “Looking after our brother/nephew. So handsome just like daddy!”

Congratulations Victoria and Nichkhun and welcome to the world baby boy Horvejkul! We do hope that the couple would soon reveal their baby’s name though both are still keeping mum as they wanted to give privacy to their little one, but once again, Congratulations KhunToria!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[SPOTTED] KHUNTORIA, SPOTTED ON SULLI-MINHO WEDDING!

After giving birth to their baby, Victoria seemed to be out of the limelight as she became a hands-on mother while Nichkhun continued doing his individual activities while 2PM members are still enlisted in the army.

After the confirmation of the ‘MinSul Couple’ or Minho and Sulli to be dating who started from being labelmates, to working on a drama, the couple has confirmed that they have been dating for quite some time already and have recently announced their engagement and wedding date.

A lot has anticipated for the attendance of the idols that the star couple has worked with and people were not disappointed as complete members of f(x) and Shinee who has just been discharged of the army were present. Their labelmates were also present as well as their fellow 91 and 94 liners idols.

Some of the looked after attendees were Luna and Onew who have confirmed their relationship before Onew enlisted in the army. Krystal and Minhyuk who has been caught on a dating scandal earlier this year and ofcourse, Victoria’s first appearance on public after giving birth with her husband as they brought their baby boy whom they named Ethan which they based form American meaning which means strong.

KhunToria seemed to have given a lot advice to the couple as during their speech it has been quoted that both has actually mentioned about the things that they have gone through and have given them as an advice. Well, it must been expected as the star couple is also close to the two.

Our heartfelt congratulations to our newlywed couple, Minho and Sulli! Best wishes to the both of you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[EXCLUSIVE] F(X) AND 2PM TO HOLD A COMEBACK REUNION CONCERT AFTER 10 YEARS OF HIATUS

It is confirmed by both JYP and SM that the two idol groups are going to have their comeback reunion concert!

If we can recall, 2PM went through a hiatus after a year of Nichkhun’s wedding as the Korean members underwent Korean army enlistment. After being out of the army, the idols have been busy with their individual and personal activities. To recall some:

Nichkhun, ofcourse enjoys married life with Victoria as they already got their second child, a baby girl as he continues on his acting career.

Jun K confirmed to be a producer in JYP Entertainment as he also confirms relationship with a model and is soon to be married.

Junho has also confirmed on having a relationship with Kim So Eun who has once been paired to him on a variety show entitles music and lyrics.

Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung pursued acting and are now being recognized on their skills. Wooyoung has also confirmed engagement with ex-virtually married pair, Park Se Young.

2PM is set to hold their comeback reunion concert in Incheon Culture and Arts Center.

 

 

F(x) on the other hand is set to have their comeback reunion concert after Luna’s last stage for her musical.

Victoria who was first to get married in the group now have her second baby which is a girl as she also works with a drama set to air next month as she’s having a very steady and happy married life with 2PM Nichkhun.

Sulli who got married with Shinee Minho a few years back now have their cute fraternal twins who makes people happy in Superman Is Back.

Luna on the other hand is busy doing the Korean Lei Meserables which is a big hit to all theater lovers. Some rumors have also been speculating that Luna and Onew actually had their secret wedding but it is yet to be confirmed from the couple.

 Amber on the other hand has started to become a music producer with Super Junior-M’s Henry as they make good music together for the new generation idol groups of SM Entertainment.

Krystal has recently made a buzz after the confirmation of her engagement with CNBlue Minhyuk who made his proposal during the reunion concert of CNBlue where Krystal came to watch.

F(x) on the other hand is set to perform on Ulsan Culture and Arts Center.

We are so glad to hear about this news. We do hope to paint both venues with metallic gray in Incheon and Periwinkle in Ulsan. Good luck with this comeback reunion concert 2PM and f(x)!

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Victoria is busy arranging their picture frames on one corner of the house; it actually seemed to be like a hall of fame of the family. They have recently moved to a much bigger space in Seoul as she and Nichkhun has decided to permanently reside in Korea for it is where they belong.

Victoria can’t help but smile seeing their pictures… she and Nichkhun has been married for some time now but she feels like nothing has changed, the love they both used to prosper is still there as addition to their family is making it more lovelier.

They now have two kids, Ethan and Audrey; they decided to give an English name to their children as Victoria actually gave birth in US. They chose those names which significantly means, strong as they wanted their children to be like that when time comes.

As she was busy staring at their wedding picture that was taken in their ‘photobooth’ she suddenly felt pair of arms circled her waist which made her smile as her hands reached for his.

“I missed you.” Nichkhun whispered as he snuggled his chin on Victoria’s chin making the woman he loves giggle.

“I missed you too.” Victoria replied as she tried to tilt her head to face him. He’s been in China for a week for the filming of his newest Chinese movie.

“Where are the kids?” Nichkhun asked as he tightened his hug to his wife that he haven’t seen for a week.

“They’re already asleep, it’s almost nine.” Victoria replied. She actually didn’t expect Nichkhun to arrive tonight as she thought that her man is arriving the next day… but knowing Nichkhun, for sure he’ll be saying that he’s feeling homesick that’s why he took the flight that can still accommodate him.

That made Nichkhun sigh. Victoria then smiled as she tried to release from his hug to face him. She immediately saw his tired…. Yet ofcourse, handsome face. it seemed like her husband never grows old as he still looks like the same Nichkhun she met years back.

“But this other kid looks so tired, want to take some rest?” Victoria asked as she cupped his face with a pout.

“This is more than resting.” Nichkhun suddenly replied as he planted a sweet kiss on her lips making Victoria laugh in her mind… this guy really finds way.

 

It’s been some years… and would still be counting. The secret that have long been kept would just remain in the memory of the persons who knows about it…. As that secret just proved them that true love exists… between them… and they would continue have it prosper in the years to come.

They’re relationship was never perfect, but having each other by their side… back in the time they were just pretending, to the time they were ‘real’ until the time that they’ve decided to take the journey of life together…. It just made them realized eachothers’ strengths and flaws, but that didn’t make them look at each other any lesser, for it made them appreciate the beauty of life, the beauty of their partner.

 

Both f(x) Victoria and 2PM Nichkhun lived in a lot of truths and lies throughout their journey…. But one thing is for sure…

Those truths and lies, brought them together and made them stronger.

 

 

“I love you.” Nichkhun whispered after he released her lips from the sweet kiss.

“I love you too Khun… forever.”

“Forever.” Nichkhun replied as he hugged her tight wishing for their forever to stay like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

========================

Okay, Hello people! How are you guys? :) ehehehe… I told you right? Not to expect on this last chapter… as I really wanted to end this story with an open ending and I ended up doing this. The news articles itself seemed to be an outline of what happened to KhunToria’s life. I’m giving you all the chance privilege to use your imagination in thinking about what happens and between and such. I do hope that I didn’t disappoint you with these guys. :D ehehehehe. I just wanted you to work on with your imagination :p ehehehe.

To all the readers who continues to read this fic, as well as those whom I have kept in talking to through exchange of Private Messages, thank you so much :D  I am so glad to share this with you guys, though we know what had happened in the past months… but…. Come on, let’s not think about it as let’s just concentrate on our mantra, Khuntoria forever :D ehehehe. And I’ll be missing f(x) Victoria and 2PM Nichkhun here. Ehehehehe.

A new fic? Hmm… actually I don’t really know how to answer this question…. Perhaps soon but not too soon… I don’t know since I have been thinking of becoming a reader only after this… but again… who knows. Ehehehehe.

So…. For the last time in this fic…

How was it? :D

Comments?

‘til next time…. See you around :p ahahahahaha!

Thank you so much! :D

-cherry_on_top