SEQUENCE 15

Truth and Lies

SEQUENCE 15

“Why does he want to talk to me?” Victoria asked Jae as they made their way to their CEO’s office.

“I don’t know, I just received a call wanting you to visit his office for a talk.” Jae replied clueless.

“Okay then.”

 

-

“Wow, after some time, Concert in Seoul.” Chansung exclaimed after JYP left as he have told them the good news.

“And yes, it’s going to be in a month.” Jun K playfully replied. After JYP announced to them that they’re going to have a concert in Seoul, he asked them to co-direct the concert. This means they get the chance to do the line-up, choose the songs and such.

“I’m eeeexxccciiitteeeddd!” Wooyoung shouted as he suddenly dropped his body on the couch. Just recently, 2PM made a comeback and had a very successful one, that is one of the reason why JYP decided to give their fans a concert treat.

 

-

“Really? That’s good news! I hope I can come and watch you guys.” Victoria replied with a hint of happiness as Nichkhun really called her to inform her about 2pm’s Seoul concert.

“When will your schedule for next month be available?” Victoria can’t help but giggle over Nichkhun’s voice as he really sound excited.

“I don’t know with Jae yet, I think he’s still processing it with SM.” Victoria replied.

“keep me posted okay?”

“I will… now time to get back to work Mr. Horvejkul.”

 

-

Two weeks later, Amber and Krystal entered the practice room, surprised to see Victoria practicing something.

“What are you doing?” Amber asked as Victoria stopped from dancing and headed to the cassette to turn it off.

“Practicing...” Victoria replied with a sheepish look which made the two girls raise a brow at her.

“For?” Jung Soo Jung’s icy voice made Victoria laugh.

“I told you girls about 2PM’s concert right?” Victoria asked.

“Yeah, and you told us that they’re inviting us to watch.” Amber replied, still clueless.

Krystal’s brow is still arcing until she realized something.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed making Victoria laugh as she knows that Krystal has realized it already.

“Whaaaat?!” the clueless llama cried making Krystal give her a stern look.

“Simple. Vic is going to be a part of the concert, am I right?” Krystal proudly explained which made Victoria nodded.

“Oooohh… so this is another reason that we really have to watch.” Amber finally said.

-

“I’m sorry Khun… as much as I want to think about the surprise that I did during your mom’s birthday… I just can’t do it now… I’m currently filming for the movie and that can’t be moved or rescheduled.” Victoria used her soft voice as she explained to Nichkhun who’s currently standing infront of her, holding her waist. They were actually hugging when she opened up the topic about not being able to come to Nichkhun’s concert… which is ofcourse, a part of their plan. During the time that she was called by the CEO, she was informed that she was invited by JYP to perform on 2PM’s concert in Seoul. She was actually surprised that their CEO agreed with it… but it actually made her excited.

“I understand… this is afterall… your first movie….” Nichkhun replied, even how much he try not showing his disappointment, his voice just can’t hide it.

It actually made Victoria sad to make him feel this way… but on the same time, it makes her even more excited to do good on her stage for their concert as she’s not only doing this for Nichkhun but for the whole 2PM as they’re very supportive with their relationship and ofcourse the hottest for accepting her as Nichkhun’s girl… ever since the start of the ‘drama’ until they’ve come to reality.

“Better yet, let’s just eat… you look so tired, did you practice all day?” Victoria tried to change the topic and pulled him to the dining table. They’re now on her condominium-apartment as she prepared a dinner for the two of them after she heard that 2PM is having a full track practice in the past three weeks… for yes it’s only a week before the concert.

“Wow…. You cooked a lot.” Nichkhun tried to cheer himself up as he turned his gaze on the feast.

“We seldom do this so I better make the most out of it… besides… I know that you’re very busy…. And you obviously lost weight…” Victoria replied as she cupped Nichkhun’s face and squeeze it a bit before going out of his grip to prepare his feast.

“Wow… I am thinking of what my life is like if I’ll have a wife.” Nichkhun commented as he looks at Victoria’s back who paces back and forth in the kitchen to prepare his utensils.

“You’ve tried it once right?” Victoria playfully replied as she has finally settled infront of him for them to start their feast.

“Well…. I’m talking about reality and not just a show.” Nichkhun replied making Victoria raise a brow at him then followed it with a giggle. She’s now somehow used to this kinds of remarks that comes from her boyfriend after he have said those words several times before, be it in text or through call… most especially when he’s tired, these are the words that comes from him.

-

Its three days before concert and 2PM is having their last minute checkups for their performances. Their stage is set, sold-out concert seats, everything is ready.

“You guys show them what you’ve got… Korean Hottests has been waiting for this.” JYP reminds them as they take a rest after showing JYP few touches of their concert. 2AM and Miss A also came to support.

“We will… we have practiced hard for the past month to make all those changes from what we showed during the tour.” Taecyeon replied making the others agree. Truth to their words, they changed almost everything about the line-up of performances… and even the performances itself since they want to cater something new for their audience.

 

-

“1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8… 2 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and drop…. Wave~…” the choreographer instructs Victoria as she dances gracefully to the song.

“That was good Victoria, you’re really ready for their concert.” The choreographer complimented her after the routine making Victoria flash a sweet smile. She’s fusing her performance on the AVP during the guesting of 2PM in Japan and her own production number that her choreographer decided to put some ‘y’ touch.

“Nichkhun’s gonna lose it.” Amber commented which made the others laugh. They decided to watch Victoria for the last time before they head off for a schedule.

“I guess you better be ready for your flight.” Luna suggested which made Victoria nod in agreement. It is true that she’s going to China… but not for filming but to offer prayer a Buddha Temple that they’re going to use for filming…. After that she’s off to secretly return to Korea to attend 2PM’s concert. This is where her ‘ninja’ style is gonna work.

-

Good Morning sleepy head! Time to get up! It’s your big day today! Make it big for the hottest! I love you and goodluck <3

 

Nichkhun can’t help but smile upon reading Victoria’s morning message for him. In his knowledge, his girlfriend is currently in China for filming that’s why she can’t come but she promised him that all her members will come to watch in behalf of her.

“Lover boy, better get ready, Minjae is already at the parking lot.” Taecyeon, who saw him smiling like an idiot obviously cut off his happiness which made Nichkhun make face at him before he headed to his room to get his bag.

 

-

 

It’s three hours before the show, 2PM is now getting ready with their opening act as their makeup artists are busily taking in-charge of them. In a few minutes, the gates are going to be open this is to give way for the one hour… almost a movie-video presentation that they have prepared for the fans edited by none other than Nichkhun since they wanted everything to have their touch as per even the position of the cameras in the concert ground is mandated by them.

 

While Victoria….. on the other hand is already hiding on one of the dressing rooms that was set up for her. it’s a bit far from the ones used by 2PM so they won’t have any clue of her presence, especially Nichkhun. Her hair is already in rollers for her curls to be ready for later….. but here she is still practicing her routine in the middle of the medium size room.

“Ah really…. Why am I so nervous?!” Victoria rants as she tries every step of the dance…. Due to too much nervousness, she already tends to forget about her steps which frustrate her.

“Come on Vic!” she continues to talk to herself making the other people that are inside her room laugh.

“Just take it slow Vic… I’m sure that you’ll do good later. You’re Victoria Song anyway.” Jae playfully remarked making Victoria make face as she grab a throw pillow and tossed it to Jae.

“You’re not helping!”  She continues to rants as she got back to practicing.

 

-

“How are you guys doing?!” Nichkhun excitedly asked the crowd as everyone went wild. They have just finished their opening prod and the rainbow ocean infront of them shines. The jam packed venue makes their heart flutter to perform their best. Everyone kept on cheering and doing fanchants making them unable to speak and just listen and move along with them.

 

Victoria is off on the second part of the concert where 2PM will view the different fan made videos that were chosen by the staffs.

 

“Victoria, they’re now viewing the fan made videos, you’re up after that.” One of the staff called her up making her eyes widen. She’s been restless ever since the concert started. She’s really nervous… much more nervous than f(x)’s stages or comeback… since she’s going to perform infront of the hottest…. And not only that… she’s going to perform on a different entertainment company’s concert… how great could that be?

 

 

“Before anything else, we would like to acknowledge f(x) members on the audience, thank you for coming guys!” Nichkhun ofcourse didn’t forget to acknowledge his girls’ presence.

“Even though the eye candy of this Thai prince is not here… you girls still came to support, thank you!” Taecyeon added as the camera and spotlight is already on the four girls sitting on the VIP area of the audience as the four waved on the camera making the fans cheer.

“Now… what else do we have here?” Jun K asked as they again turned their attention to the screen for the next FMV.

Without them knowing that Victoria is already at the last call area, ready to showcase her performance.

“You can do it Vic… loosen up!” Jae cheers on her as she took a deep breath to clear her mind as she reminded herself to just enjoy the performance for 2PM, hottest and most especially, Nichkhun.

 

“Victoria you’re up in…3…..2….1.”

 

The six beasts got surprise of the sudden entrance of dancers as they started dancing with their hit song, without U. They couldn’t remember reading in the lineup that they’ll perform in the video viewing… and they already have performed without U earlier. But they were signaled by the floor directors not to get out of their seat… as surprise and confusion is still plastered on their faces.

The whole venue suddenly went wild when the main dancer came out…. And it’s none other than Victoria of f(x). Even 2PM can’t help but stand and get surprise by her sudden appearance…. Most especially, Nichkhun.

“Victoria!” the boys suddenly exclaimed making Victoria glance at them, waved and continued to cater the dance she have practiced for a while. Nichkhun is still standing, astonished of what is happening infront of him…. As he thought that his girl is currently in China.

The fans kept on cheering and even chants ‘Khuntoria’ while she is performing. Victoria is honestly showing her best to dance to the different hits by 2PM…. As she even danced the one of the y comeback song of 2PM, All day I think of you. As the dance even required y body waves, fans kept on cheering… while Nichkhun who has recovered from shock immediately hit his group mates and instructed them to cover their eyes having it a good laugh.

Victoria ended her dance with some of her strong flexibility moves making the venue go wild. One staff immediately approached her to give her a mic. Still panting, Victoria bowed and gave respect to everyone as well as to 2PM who are now on their way to her in the center stage.

“Good day hottest I am f(x)’s Victoria.” She greeted as the fans cheered in reply.

“Wow, Victoria in the house!” Taecyeon shouted having another wave of cheers from the fans.

Victoria smiled as she faced them…. As Nichkhun was just staring at her, still can’t believe that she’s actually in their concert… and not just that but she also performed.

“Wow Vic, you really surprised us!” Junho commented.

“We weren’t really informed about anything!” Wooyoung added as he faced the fans.

“Surprise guys!” Victoria exclaimed with a laugh making the 2PM members applause.

“Yaaah! Move!” Chansung playfully pushed Nichkhun to Victoria making everyone squeal in delight. It’s been some time since they’ve seen the couple together in public.

“Wow…” that was the only word that came out from Nichkhun’s mouth as soon as he got to hold Victoria’s shoulder as he stare at her…. making everyone cheer again as the beasts started to playfully tease them.

Victoria can’t help but giggle over her guy’s reaction as he got the tissue that he’s holding and used it to wipe of his sweat since he was obviously sweating.

“Uhm… I guess we should get going…. Let’s go.” Taecyeon playfully remarked as the others agreed and acted to leave the stage making Victoria laugh and stop them from doing it… as Nichkhun seemed to be back in reality as his words suddenly came out of his mouth.

“I thought you were in China!” his voice made the hottest squeal as he sounded like he’s mad but in a baby tone way.

“I was… but I’m back.” Victoria replied.

“Ah really…..” Nichkhun seemed to be loss of words as he just scratched his nape.

“Wouldn’t you welcome your girlfriend who came all the way from China to perform in our concert?” Jun K asked making the fans chant ‘Khuntoria’.

 

Victoria just kept on smiling as she stared at Nichkhun… without any words Nichkhun took a step to get closer to her and gave her a warm hug making the beast cheer with the fans… the 2pm concert for a moment seemed to become a Khuntoria fan event.

“You really came.” Nichkhun whispered.

“Ofcourse, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Victoria whispered back.

The five beasts who envies the scene has ofcourse thought of a way to ‘ruin’ it.

“Uhm, I think we still need to change for the next act, let’s go.” Taec said as the others agreed and again motioned to go out making the two break the hug with a laugh as they walked with them with the stage light turning off as another batch of 2PM videos were played.

 

“How-“

“Go on now, change for the next act, the hottests are waiting.” Victoria cut him off as she slowly pushed him to the way of their dressing room making him glance at her for the last time.

“I’m not leaving… go now.” Victoria giggled as she saw his expression as she figured out that he’s actually concerned if she’s going already.

 

The concert continued having Nichkhun’s smile shine all the while. His happiness can’t be kept as the members even from time to time.

Encore came making them sing a meaningful song for them. Chansung even shed tears while they were thanking everyone who came as they didn’t expect them to be as responsive as they are right now. they don’t seemed to feel tired as they just kept on cheering/chanting and stuffs. They even formed a rainbow using the lightsticks and ‘2PM’ in the middle… they were so united bringing tears to the beasts.

 

After they have bowed on every corner of the stage, they all returned to the center stage and continued singing as they even pointed the mic on the audience for them to sing along. Nichkhun on the other hand look at the side stage to see if Victoria was there, and he’s right, she’s together with the other backup dancers. He immediately walked towards her to bring her to the center stage as the other backup dancers follows. Loud cheers again bombard with Victoria’s re-appearance on 2PM’s stage.

They did a final bow before they started to walk around to wave and stuff.

Victoria on the other hand got a towel and handed it to Nichkhun, almost forgetting that they’re still on stage. She can clearly see tears forming in his eyes, well…. After having a ‘hiatus’ in Korea and concentrate on overseas events, she understands that get so overwhelmed with the people’s response.

“Congratulations!” Victoria whispered as she even wiped away his forehead sweat… ofcourse people can witness it but just let them have their own time… as they think of it as a fan service.

They took couple of selfies onstage and stuff before they have finally ended the concert.

 

-

 

“I’ll bring you home.” Nichkhun said as he stood up. They’ve just finished eating up on the restaurant near the venue of the concert. They have rented the whole venue for the whole staff and crew to have a feast.

“I’ve got Jae and my driver with me…” Victoria replied. She could sense that he’s already tired so she didn’t want to bother him anymore. Besides, she still got rehearsal with the girls the next morning that’s why the four girls headed off after dinner as they were also invited by the beasts to come over the feast.

“then let me just come along… I’ll just get a taxi after we arrive.” Nichkhun insisted making Victoria sigh in defeat. They ended up bidding goodbye to the members and some staffs that were left before they headed out.

 

 

“are you happy?” Victoria asked as they’re now on their way to her dorm, with Nichkhun sitting beside her.

“I am…. very… very happy.” Nichkhun replied as he got hold of Victoria’s hand and started playing with it.

“I can feel it…”

“The what?”

“Your happiness.” Victoria replied as she glance at him with a smile.

“And you added to that happiness, thank you Victoria.” Nichkhun replied as he softly kissed her hand making the lass blush in the middle of the night.

“You were so great earlier… -“ Victoria’s sentence was suddenly cut off as she felt Nichkhun’s head fell on her shoulder.

“Ah really Horvejkul.” Victoria whispered as she just adjusted her position to make him comfortable.

“I know you’re tired, rest well for you did well today.” Victoria whispered before she kissed Nichkhun’s forehead.

 

“Let’s head to 2PM’s dorm instead.”

 

-

 

“The fan’s response to Victoria’s appearance on their concert did really well as expected…. Actually more than just what we’ve expected.” Minjae reports to JYP making the CEO sigh.

“The company is already asking me for our response regarding their offer for Nichkhun… it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and if we let it pass now, I don’t know if when will he get another kind of offer.” JYP replied.

“I know… but we also both know that it’s stated in Nichkhun’s contract that every offer given to him must be in his knowledge before we accept or reject it.” Minjae answered back.

“Then set a meeting with Nichkhun… though I can already sense his response over this one… atleast I can hear it straight from him.” JYP ordered making Minjae nod and jotted it down on his notes with a sigh. If only things can be easier with his artists… especially Nichkhun and Victoria… if only things can just be like what happened in the concert where they seemed so free and happy.

 

 

=========================

End of chapter 15.___-

hello :D I know it's been again... while since my last update... sorry... blame laziness -___- ehehehe.. how was it? Comments? :D

anyways.... I just want to tell you that we only have three chapters left.. :( But I do hope that you guys will still continue to support this fic... :D Khuntoria forever right? :)

thank you so much!