SEQUENCE 1

Truth and Lies

note: I honestly don't consider this as my first chapter, and I don't know why. HAHAHAHAHA! But anyways, it's up to you if you'll read it. But... THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support in this new fic. :) I really do hope that I'll become a idea bank throughout this story :)

 

 

 

SEQUENCE 1

 

“Vic can’t we really have a chance?” Nichkhun’s voice was almost fading as he held both of her hands; he can clearly see that she’s crying.

 

“Khun didn’t I clear things on you already? Things won’t be the same as what you’re thinking. Be together, go through this if we love each other, make things worth it? It’s purely a fiction of your mind Khun… it can’t be brought to reality.” Victoria strongly disagreed as she pulled her hands from him to wipe her tears.

 

“We can Vic… we can if we try.” Nichkhun insisted, it took him courage to say this, he should atleast fight for it before eventually losing on her.

 

“Whatever we had in We Got Married, it was purely a show. The feelings involved, it was because of anxiety. Whatever we had there was left the moment we heard the word cut after the last filming. Let’s just accept it Khun.” Victoria tried to sound calm, hoping that her words would sink in to him.

 

“But Vic… I thought you like it… I thought-“

 

“that’s what I thought too Khun… but I was wrong and I need to correct and stand on it now before I enter something that I know I’ll regret in the future. I’m doing this for the both of us Khun… please do understand.” Victoria said as she cupped his face with one of her hand and caressed his cheek using his thumb.

 

“I don’t want to lose a friend if I’ll make this decision Khun… let’s settle on being that… it’s the best thing to do.” Victoria said which just made him look down. He lost on her… and he feels stupid because of it.

 

 

 

Nichkhun sighed upon remembering that night. They were inside his van at the backseat, talking about it. He knew that it wasn’t the right place but he didn’t have a choice. It’s been six months after We Got Married ended and he knew that there is really something in them… or in him that’s connected to her. And he surely knows what is it that’s why he ventured in confessing but ended up being busted. But atleast he was thankful that they remained friends because of it.

 

 

-

 

“To our beloved hottest, family, friends, JYP and JYP nation, thank you so much. We won’t be able to deserve this award if it wasn’t because of you. We’ll try our best to do good in the next years to come, please anticipate for it. Thank you, we love you all.” Nichkhun said his acceptance and thank you speech while wiping some tears as he walked towards Chansung and comforted their giant maknae who kept on crying after they received their second daesang. It was unexpected for even though they’ve worked hard the whole year, they had a bit hiatus in the middle of the year.

 

Victoria on the other hand secretly wiped some tears as she witnesses them from her seat. It’s such a heart-warming scene for her. Amber even held her shoulder as she just nod, indicating that she’s fine. She’s too happy for him that she even wanted to hug him and tell him congratulations and that’s she’s happy for him and the whole group…. But she knows she can’t do it… she doesn’t have the rights, even just as his friend.

 

 

Victoria touched the trophy as she recalled that moment of 2pm on stage. On that same day they received their Bonsang. She can clearly remember the warm smile Nichkhun gave her when they were about to walk up the stage. She still kept on telling herself that she made the right decision of declining his confession… it’s the best way.

 

 

-

 

“Wan Shang Hao women shi  f(x)” they happily greeted to thousands of fans who attended their China debut. They never expected it to be this big, but they’re truly amazed on how huge their fanbase is. Each one of them delightedly thanked fans for the support and love they are giving them as they even shed some tears.

 

“To my parents for their continued support, to all our fans especially Victorians, Khuntorians for me who kept on sending us love and support, thank you so much.” Victoria did 90 degrees bow to show her thankfulness. It was actually the first time that she mentioned Khuntorians in her speeches since she was already warned not to say their name if she didn’t want to get into news bulletin the following day. Although she has always wanted to express her thankfulness to them even just through SNS, she controls herself from doing it. She just broke the warning now after seeing huge banners and placards they have prepared for the group. Gifts and fan supports even poured into them.

 

 

Nichkhun touched the picture frame with their perfectly sketched photo by a Chinese fan. He was actually surprised when he received a call from Victoria after f(x) returned from their China debut as she actually gave him his part of the gifts from the Khuntoria fans, and one of them is the picture frame that he chose to display inside his room.

 

 

-

 

“Swasdi krab.” 2pm greeted as they do the usual gesture of greeting as they’ve learned from Nichkhun.

 

2pm concert has just started and they are now giving greetings to the whole Thai hottest who filled the stadium. You can’t clearly see a vacant seat as everyone are chanting and howling for them.

 

The whole concert became a blast as each member showed the other side of them. Nichkhun was the one who enjoyed the most as it was his hometown.

During the encore, they were allowed to do interactions with fans as Nichkhun ended up receiving two caterpillar stufftoys, or should we say twins Ereumi from Khuntoria fans. Some gave him cellphone and keychains as he willingly accepted them from the stage. He also clearly saw huge banners and led lights provided by Khuntorians which even made him garner some tease from the members at the backstage telling him that he and Victoria are too popular in his place as Victoria might end up being the princess of Thailand as he’s pertained as Thai Prince.

 

 

Victoria hugged one of her Ereumi that’s on her bed and lied down. As of the moment, she already had a total of 67 Ereumis all came from fans that’s given to her during concerts, comebacks or fansigning events. She even had to provide a room in her apartment for her to settle those together with all the gifts she received from fans, especially Khuntorians. She can’t imagine how would it be without them…. But Khuntoria wouldn’t be Khuntoria without Khun right? As he also gave her several Ereumi he receives during their concerts telling her that sellers are enjoying producing a lot of Ereumis as Khuntorians buys it for them which she just laughed off.

 

 

-

For 456 days of virtual marriage, everything they did was so special to him. He never did those in his previous relationships. Victoria simply triggered the sweet man in him, as he actually enjoyed the like of ‘dating’ even just it’s for a show. Learning about their last episode broke his heart as he ended up getting drunk that moment. He wanted to talk to the producers and staffs to extend it a little bit more, he wasn’t ready. It was like a bomb dropped on him without giving any notice. He called her several times after receiving the news but she never picked up. He left her messages but he got no respond which made him feel weaker, it was as if she accepted it without any complains. He knows that it was the best for them, 2pm going to debut in Japan as f(x) to start series of tours around Asia which has already been moved several times. He knew to himself that he was also afraid, afraid to risk things after the show ends for them. He will never know if he’ll receive the same love he got while did the show, but he was hoping for it, for atleast he can hold on to that as he tries to win her heart…. But the very moment he confessed, he was immediately busted which brought him no hopes. He tried to move on, and he guess he already did as he continued to be friends with her, as they help their friends continue their romance. Sometimes it stabs his heart seeing Minho and Sulli, he must say that they’re brave enough to continue their relationship…. Then he ended up calling himself a coward. Even though Victoria declined his confession, he could have atleast tried for more right? Or atleast told her that he’s willing to wait… but no… he just accepted it… and that’s one of the biggest mistake he did.

 

 

Victoria felt like her fairytale was broken as she made a reality check. She and Nichkhun can never be together, it’s a sad truth. An idol being in a relationship is like risking your life to everyone as they point knives on you. Being a foreigner in the said land, Victoria is actually afraid to make mistakes, she doesn’t want people to judge her because of it. And she’s thinking that if she’ll confirm her true feelings in her fairytale and bring it to reality, it’s like hitting the rock hard. That very day she learned about the filming of the last episode, Victoria cried her heart out thinking that it would really end soon, and she’s sure that both of their entertainment will do their very best not to give OTP fans the happiness they wanted to have, and that is confirmation of relationship or atleast continuation of interactions between idols. It has been surpassed by both agencies for several times already as they have given out their artist for this show, and Victoria wants to be one of them. She wants to be smoothly handled by their agency for she’s afraid that she might bring stain to their group’s rising career. That made her do the final decision of forgetting about her fairytale and from time to time, do reality check. She and Nichkhun can only be friends.

 

 

-

 

 

“Khun gather yourself up, we’re off to Japan tomorrow, we can’t afford to make mistakes onstage.” Jun K seldom scold him, but this time, he was the one who kept on correcting his mistakes. He’s being hopeless. He somehow can’t give his 100% to this as he can’t get over the fact that the confirmation news was out week ago and he haven’t talked to her even once. He’s actually afraid that she might just give him a cold front and tell him that all they need to do is get over this just to cover up their friends.

 

“I’m sorry… really I am…” Nichkhun said his sorry as he sat on the floor. The five beasts exchange glances as they walked towards him and sat beside him.

 

“You can always tell us what’s bothering you.” Taec said as he patted his back, hoping that he can feel their support.

Nichkhun just looked down; he didn’t want to be burden to them that’s why he never opened up the topic after the day of the confirmation news was out.

 

“Just think about this then, after the concert in Nagoya and you get to have the courage to talk to her, we’ll help you with it.” Junho added as he batted his eyebrows which made the other members nod in support. Nichkhun just feel so lucky to have them.

 

 

-

 

“Comeback is in a week, I assume you girls are ready?” their choreographer asked as the five girls squealed. It’s their first comeback for this year and they’re hoping for another one in the second or third quarter of the year. It’ll depend on the sales of this comeback.

 

“So that means we need to work extra hard… get up and we’ll start.”

 

The five girls then stood up and got ready for their comeback song. It’s ofcourse an electro-pop song which gives you a good feeling to dance along as it has easy steps as they wanted this song to receive love as how Nu Abo did through its choreography. The ‘nana’ part got a lot of fan’s attention, and even idols love dancing it so they wanted to have a little touch of it in this new carrier single.

The girls may say that they’re tired as they juggle the comeback with other solo activities but it never made them give up or literally say it since they know that a lot of fans are anticipating for it, and by just seeing their reactions, it gives them boost to do more.

 

 

As the girls are practicing, their manager entered the practice room as he whispered something to the choreographer which made her pause the music.

 

“Victoria your manager needs you for a sec, girls take some rest first.” The choreographer announced which confused Victoria but she just made her way to their manager.

 

“What is it?” she asked.

 

“I need to talk to you about something.” Her manager replied.

 

“Something?”

 

“About you and Nichkhun.”

 

 

 

 

 

=======================

end of chapter 1. See? Now you understand me, why I said that I don't consider this as my chapter one. it's somehow just like a bit of flashback or something... I don't know how to name it. But anyways, how was it?

comments?

 

thank you so much! :)