Regret

With You

Luhan being in class A, didn't mind his aching body stamped with bruises here and there and went to school because he hates missing ant of his classes; he prioritizes his studies more than anything else.

 

"Nice shades hyung!" he heard an annoying voice speaking to him as he was having his lunch in the cafeteria.


"Yeah… thanks Baek, really." Luhan sarcastically replied before taking in a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.


"Do you want one too?" Hyunju teased as she sat beside Luhan. They were clearly talking about Luhan's black eye he got from yesterday's fight. It was clearly obvious because his thick-lensed glasses won't do a good job in covering the black eye.


"Ha.ha.ha.ha no thanks." Baekhyun, narrowing his eyes, shrugged as he placed his tray full of sweets on the table and sat beside the other side of Luhan; where Hyunju can't hurt him or worse give him black eye as well.

 "Yah, Hyunju ah, why don't you try speaking more softly, drop the cold atmosphere, like a gir-- ah! hyung that hurts! Why would you do that?" before Baekhyun could even finish what he was saying, Luhan had stepped on his foot. 

"Aren't you thankful that I were the one who hurt you? If it was Hyunju, you'll probably regret it." Luhan replied, chuckling. 


"Ehem…" Hyunju tried to get their attention. "I'm still here you know." she added with her straight face on as she folded her arms.

 

 

 

 

"HYUNJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" out of nowhere, a tall guy ran to their direction and gave Hyunju a back hug which startled Baekhyun and Luhan. 


Being shaken from side to side by this guy who did not stop from hugging Hyunju, she said with a sigh: "What the hell are you doing? I'm not a kid anymore oppa…" 

 

 

Oppa? Luhan was clueless. Hyunju does not have a brother older than her, nor any relative living close to them. What's the meaning of this? Is she hiding something from me?

 

"OPPA?" Baekhyun shouted, almost heard by every student in the cafeteria.

 


"Oh I forgot to inform you." she replied, smiling. Her smile got Luhan really nervous. 

 


"Hey guys, I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Park Hyunju's cousin." the guy introduced himself with his toothy smile almost reaching his funny ears. 


Phew, so he was her cousin, I thought... 


"Woah, I thought you got yourself a boyfriend. What was I thinking, how can you get yourself a handsome guy when you're…" Baekhyun was cut off again by Hyunju's death glares that made him gulp at the sight.

 

"When I'm what? You really wanna die young, do you?" she threatened Baekhyun who was now fidgeting. 

 

"Aww, Hyunju you shouldn't act that way. Be good to your friends. I'll be on my next class. See you at home!" Chanyeol bid Hyunju and her friends goodbye as he tapped her broad shoulders. When Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen, Baekhyun excitedly whispered, only Luhan and Hyunju can hear… 

 

 


"Which class is he in?" he asked with a grin. 

 

 


"What? Are you trying to hit on him?" Luhan who had his mouth open, shockingly asked.

 

"Are you out of your mind? Why don't you see it for yourself, I bet you're late for your next class." Hyunju replied, hiding her smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Baekhyun got in his class, thankful that their teacher was not yet there, his eyes landed on Chanyeol. Seeing an empty seat beside the guy, he stormed his way there. 

 

"Do you mind?" with a gentle voice, he asked after clearing his throat.

 

"No, not at all…" Chanyeol replied, this made Baekhyun more excited. He mentally screamed, thinking that Chanyeol reserved the seat for him. 

 

"… I mean I do not mind at all, but you might want to ask the other guy who is sitting next to your chair." he added pointing at their classmate.

Baekhyun, as soon as he turned to face the guy who was sneezing to his heart's content, regretted it; he found it really gross. The teacher arrived, leaving him no choice but to sit between Chanyeol on his right and the guy he did not want to know the name on his left. He regret being there the whole period. But if this means being close to whom he claimed his crush, Chanyeol, he'll endure sitting beside his disgusting classmate. 


So he had an empty seat beside him because he did not want to sit beside this disgusting guy as well. Damn what was I thinking…

 

 

 

"Come on Luhan, hurry up! I'm going to be late for my next class!" Hyunju told Luhan as they ran to her next class, hand in hand. Passing through the corridors loaded with students, Luhan dropped his books he was holding throught the run.


"Go on, don't wait for me, you'll be late." Hyunju who did not want to go alone to her next class went back to wait for Luhan. As she went back to her best friend, she bumped into one of their schoolmates. 

 

"Ouch… I'm really sorry." Hyunju crouched to get her things that fell on the floor. 

 

"No, it's okay, I was not being careful as well. Here let me help you." The tall guy bent down to help Hyunju get her things. As he was helping the girl, Hyunju felt his hands brush against hers. This felt knew. She haven't had her hands touched by anyone else except her parents, the principal who handed her certificate upon their graduation, and Luhan. Hyunju looked up at the guy and was stunned by his looks.

 

This sight made Luhan's heart thump harder. Not because he was happy, but the complete opposite of this. He did not even know why, he just felt so.

 


"Here, I'm really sorry." The guy stood up, handed Hyunju her things, and bid her goodbye. 

 


Hyunju who almost lost her mind with the sudden events, let Luhan's hands lead her way to her next class which probably have started a few minutes ago.


"I'm off to my class, let's just meet up after class with Baekhyun so we can go home together." Luhan said before letting go of Hyunju's hands. 

 

 

"Luhan." she called for the boy.

 

 

"What?" he turned back to face Hyunju before leaving for his next class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I think I'm in love." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: So Hyunju thinks she's in love. Who could be this guy she fell in love with? ㅇ.ㅇThe picture above was a scene from Love Rain. I just wanted to clear that Jang Geun Suk and Yoona have nothing to do with this fic, its just that it was the most decent picture I've searched for a couple scene picking up the books just like what happened in this chapter. Welcome my new subscribers and readers! *bear hugs for each of you!* thank you for reading, I'm really touched. You make me feel really well despite of my illness today, I won't write feeling sick again(my apologies). Anyway, I hope you enjoy and please wait for more revelations in the future chapters. ♡ 

 

If you like this fic please don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and for violent reactions or just pure reactions, suggestions, criticism, etc. don't forget to scroll down and comment so I can give you quality stories you can enjoy. Thank you! o (∩ ω ∩) o