PROLOGUE

With You

 

Dried leaves began to fill the roads, trees appeared like the ones in the horror movies, the darkness almost covered the afternoon sky,  but Hyunju did not bother. Not like the typical highschool girls who will freak out with such scenery, Hyunju just skipped and hummed her way home from school. 

"Hold him up then I'll punch." 


"Yah, how about me?"


"Chill, we'll have plenty of time playing with this wimp."


Hyunju stopped quickly when she overheard a conversation just around the corner. She hates hearing that kind of conversation; it makes her blood boil. With rushed but quiet footsteps, she ran to the direction where what seemed like a beating occurred. And there, right before her eyes, she saw her best friend. Not so surprised with what she saw, Hyunju calmly walked towards the gang. 

 

"Hyung, I think we better get going now." the boy, who looked like the youngest among the gang, nervously told the other guy who seemed like their 'leader'. 

 

"What are you worrying about? She's just a girl…" the 'leader' walked towards Hyunju who kept her her head held eye and her straight face on, not so bothered with what was happening.

 

"… a helpless little girl." the guy added as he walked towards Hyunju, not until her best friend, filled with wounds and bruises, stopped the guy. 

 

"Do-don't you ever touch her."

 

"Hey dummy, aren't you done with? Why are you acting brave enough to save your 'girlfriend'?" he turned his attention at the boy, pushing him back to the ground.

"…sorry but she's mine now." The guy who was annoyed by the interruption made, held Hyunju's best friend up. The guy almost landed his fist on the boy, not until Hyunju boiled up. 

 

"Get your filthy hands off of my best friend!" she shouted.


Nothing happened. This made Hyunju even more eager to crush the heads of each of the guys, mentally noting to not forget the leader.

 

 


"I said, get your ing hands off of Luhan!" 

 

a/n: Hey there! I'm new to this, so please bare with me and my first chaptered fic. Please wait for the next update! I'm open for upvotes, comments, suggestions, subscribers, etc. I don't bite so feel free to leave a comment so I can improve more and give you quality stories. Thank you!