Invitation

Are We Meant To Be Together?

Math Class.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was chit chatting with each other about their weekend.. Changmin and Soo Kyung sat next to each other, without tallking. They stole glances at each other but were too shy to talk to each other. Whenever their eyes met, they would turn around and pretend like they were looking at something else. The second bell rang, and still the students were talking loudly.

"Everybody QUUUIIEETT!!!" Mr. Jung shouted. "Attention everyone, in case you guys didn't know, we have a new student here. Her name is Soo Kyung, Soo Kyung are you here? Show yourself! Don't just sit there!."

Soo Kyung was surprised with Mr. Jung's temper. She was a new student and on her first day, he was shouting to her. "Yes! I'm here Mr. Jung," she said. "Well, what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself to the ones that don't know you!" Mr. Jung shouted again, he was in a bad mood today.

Realizing that Mr. Jung was being quite hard on the new student, a student sitting in the front row said, "Mr. Jung, what is wrong with you today? You seem quite angry and tense. She is a new student, at least be kind to her??!!" "Yea!" "What's with you today?" "Broke up with your girlfriend, Mr. Jung?" shouts came from the room and everyone laughed, including Soo Kyung.

"Class! Do not insult me. Yes, I am sorry Soo Kyung, I should have been better to you. Now, could you please introduce yourself to the class?" Mr. Jung apologized. Soo Kyung got a bit more confident now that the class is on her side about Mr. Jung's temper. "Hi everyone. I am Soo Kyung and I would like to thank you for being kind to me on my first day here. Hope I could be a good friend to all of you," Soo Kyung introduced. The class greeted at once.

"Ki Bum, meet me after class. You started all this commotion," Mr. Jung said, believing that it was Ki Bum who started all the shouting against him.

"Ahh... so his name is Ki Bum..the one who shouted at Mr. Jung for me. Man....he's a cutie too..." Soo Kyung quietly said to herself. "What were you saying??" Changmin interrupted her thoughts. Soo Kyung jumped. "Hey..calm down..why did you jumped all of a sudden, did I scare you??" he asked.

Soo Kyung blushed...she hoped Changmin didn't hear what she just said. "Uhh..nothing, I was just.. I was just.. just," she was interuppted by Changmin, "quitetly talking about how cute I am??"

"What!?" Soo Kyung thought. He WAS cute, but it wasn't him she was talking about. But how did he know that she was talking about someone being cute?? She had a puzzled look. "Thinking about me again? " Changmin teased. Soo Kyung blushed, why does he have to be so cheesy??

"NO! I wasn't thinking about you. I was thinking of how stupid you looked when you asked me that question," Soo Kyung joked back. "Yea right... "Changmin said. They stopped talking because Mr. Jung had started the hard math lesson.

Since Soo Kyung was new, she couldn't get most of the things Mr. Jung was talking about. So she wondered if she could ask Changmin for help since he looked like he knew everything Mr. Jung was teaching. Just then, Changmin asked, " Need help?" Soo Kyung thought....how does he know I'm lost???

"Umm..Yea.. I'm stuck with the last problem," she replied. "Oh that one's easy. Here..let me show you," Changmin explained. Soo Kyung felt better now that Changmin would be explaining her the problems. But the problem she had was that she couldn't concentrate on what Changmin was saying.. she drifted into his eyes, looking up at her everytime he finished explaining.. Those deep set eyes...the cute smile.... "Get it? It's easy right?" Changmin asked. Soo Kyung switched back to reality. "Umm... yea...," she replied, even though she didn't get anything on what he was talking about.

"You don't sound like you understand. Should I come over to your house someday and help you out on your math? You look like you're completly lost. Yea? " Changmin offered. "Great!" Soo Kyung thought.. she could finally see his smile more and more.

"Sure. Here's my address. Come tomorrow yea? I'll be waiting," she said, writing down her address on a piece of paper.

"YESS..." Changmin thought..he just invited himself to the girl his heart beats faster whenever he's with her. They both sat quietly for the rest of the period..thinking about what they could do the next day.....

~~~~

Ooooo