New Student

Are We Meant To Be Together?

"Good morning class. We have a new student today," Ms. Park announced.

"Soo Kyung, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

"Annyonghaseyo, my name is Soo Kyung, Kim Soo Kyung, age 16. Since I am new here, I hope you guys can help me get around things. Thank you," she introduced.


There was some whispering in class....Soo Kyung blushed deep red and worried if they would be friendly to her.
"Thank you Soo Kyung, why don't you find a seat to sit?" the teacher asked. Soo Kyung looked around for an empty seat, there were no empty ones except for the seat beside a thin boy reading a book.

"Why don't you go sit beside Changmin for now, yea? " the teacher suggested.

Soo Kyung seated herself next Changmin, who didn't even look up from his book until she said, "Hi, how are you?" "Oh,hi. I'm fine. Welcome to East High," Changmin introduced.

Soo Kyung finally got to see his whole face since his face was bent down before. He was quite handsome, and cute at the same time too. Soo Kyung blushed as Changmin smiled at her. "Uh...okay, thanks. Can you show me where math class is, when the bell rings?" Soo Kyung asked.

"Sure, I'm going there anyways." Changmin repllied. 'Dddrrriiiiiiiingggg' the bell rang.

Changmin stepped up, still not taking his eyes off from his book and went out of the room. Soo Kyung hurridly followed Changmin, who seemed to have forgotten that he had promised Soo Kyung he would show her the math room.

"Hey! Wait up!" Soo Kyung called, running. Changmin heard her voice and stopped, turning around to see who it was callling. Soo Kyung bumped right into him. "Ouch!" they both shouted. Changmin caught Soo Kyung, wrapping his hands around her waist, so that she wouldnt fall back.

Soo Kyung blushed. "Uhh... sorry, and thank you, for holding me, or I could have landed hard on my ," she said.

"Yea, that is alright. But becareful next time. There are not much people around here that catches people who fall, so don't run." Changmin joked. They both were thinking of the incident that had just happened. Changmin's heart beated faster than usual since he had never held a girl that close before and Soo Kyung was feeling the same way but with butterflies in her stomach.

"We better get into class or we would be late, Mr. Jung gets mad at tardy students easily," Changmin suggested as they speed walked to the math room. "Yea, okay. " Soo Kyung replied.

They rushed into the small door that lead to the math room, and again, bumped into each other. "Ahhh, this is the second time in a matter of minutes..." Changmin said rubbing his arm. Since Soo Kyung was shorter than he was, she bumped her head with his arm. "Yeah.. sorry, unless I didn't do that on PURPOSE,"she said rubbing her head.

"Right, now come and take a seat with me, I will show you the math ciriculum just in case you wanna know," Changmin said, calming down his fast heartbeat after bumping into the same girl twice. "Okay... thanks??..." Soo kyung replied.
 

~~~

Hehehe >.<