Soo Kyung's House

Are We Meant To Be Together?

'Ding Dong' the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" Soo Kyung shouted. She fixed her hair and straightened her shirt, thinking that it would probably be Changmin. She opened the door, Changmin stood there, looking so fine and tall, smiling. "Hey! How are you? Can I come in?" he said.

"Yea, sure, come in. We can work in my room since the whole house is filled with packing boxes. We just got here last week so.. yea.. don't mind the mess," Soo Kyung said. "It's okay, I can manage this," Changmin said... of course I can manage it, as long I get to be with her..

"Hey, why are you standing there? Come on! My room's upstairs," Soo Kyung called. Changmin followed, looking at Soo Kyung's back. He never noticed that she had nice curves, especially in her short home pants. 'Wow' he thought, 'I can't believe I'm at her house on the second day of our meeting.'

Soo Kyung led Changmin into her room. Inside was a small bench, a bed, a desk and two closets. Changmin was looking at the furniture when Soo Kyung said, "I know right? My room has quite little furniture. Since I'm the only one living in here, there are not much chairs. So just try to make yourself comfortable. Okay?"

He smiled," Of course, I will make myself feel like home." Soo Kyung went to the bench and the desk. She motioned him to the bench and said, "Come, sit here. It's the only bench I have. I'll stand up, since the bench is too small for two people. Okay, now let's start."

She took out her notebook and her stuff. Changmin grabbed her hand saying, " It's okay. Come sit with me. I would rather let you sit here next to me than having to massage your legs after this." In his mind, he didn't really mean it, he wanted her to sit next to him. He wanted to feel the warmth between the two. He'd also like it if he had to massage her legs.

"Okay...sure," Soo Kyung said seating herself next to Changmin. The bench was small, so they were actually sitting side to side, their shoulders and knees touching one another. Changmin leaned over to get the math textbook and Soo Kyung felt his warm breath rush over her face. She blushed, he was too close to her and she had never been this close to a boy. With this, they started their lesson. This time, Soo Kyung tried to concentrate on the lesson, rather than Changmin's adorable face. She just couldn't resist it when he looks up sideways and smiles at her asking if she understood what he just explained. Whenever she had a confused look, he explained again.

After two hours, Soo Kyung finally understood the whole concept. "Thanks, you could really be a teacher you know?" Soo Kyung said. "Haha, I'm only a good teacher to pretty students," he said. "What!" Soo Kyung said hitting Changin on the back. "Yah! I was just joking okay? Don't take it too seriously. Is this what I get for helping you??" he said, putting his hands on his waist. Soo Kyung laughed at the sight of his cuteness. "What, your laughing now. Shouting a second earlier and laughing at me later.. You are weird," he said again. "What weird? You're weird! You should've seen yourself when you put your hands on your waist. Haha!" Soo Kyung said, teasingly pushing him aside. He pushed her back, gently and said," Yahhh!! Don't say I'm weird, I'm just helping out." They started pushing back and forth, teasingly insulting each other.

"You!!! Idiot! Just because you are good in math you can't just call me wierd...! " Soo Kyung said, pushing him with her shoulder. Her push was too hard and Changmin fell to the floor and so did she since she had no one to lean against after her BIG push. Soo Kyung softly landed on Changmin. "Ooww," Changmin grunted. They laid like that for a few seconds, staring into each others' eyes. Soo Kyung broke the silence, "I better get up, I'm probably suffocating you." She raised her hand and tried to get up, holding onto the carpet for support. Her hand lost grip of the carpet and once again fell onto Changmin. This time, their lips met ---- real hard against each others'. Both of their eyes got wide and Soo Kyung broke the kiss by getting up quickly. Chamgmin laid on the floor, not moving. He was breathing hardly.

"Uhh... sorry, I'm so sorry. I should be more careful next time," Soo Kyung apologized. "Yea... that's alright. Unless that wasn't done on purpose," Changmin said stading up. Just then, her mom came into the room. "Are you guys done? Changmin, would you like to stay in for dinner?" her mom asked. He didn't answer, he was too shocked by what just happened.

"Would you like to, Changmin?" Soo Kyung asked again. "Umm, sure.. I'd love to," he answered. "Okay then, dinner will be ready in 5 minutes," Soo Kyung's mom said. As soon as her mom went out of the room, Soo Kyung said, " Are you okay? You look pale." Changmin smiled his smile at her,"Yea, I'm okay. I just got a bit dizzy." They had nothing to say to each other, not after they just had their first kisses! There was silence for a few minutes, Soo Kyung gathered her things and Changmin just sat there, stealing glances at Soo Kyung from time to time.

"Dinner's ready!!" her mom called. "Let's go eat! I'm hungry," Changmin said. "Yea, me too," Soo Kyung said. Changmin followed Soo Kyung downstairs. They found Soo Kyung's mom and dad sitting at the dining table. Changmin bowed and said, "Annyonghaseyo, Mr. Kim, I'm Shim Changmin, Soo Kyung's friend." Mr. Kim thought, wow, this kid is polie. "Hello Changmin, sit down and have dinner with us," Mr. Kim invited. The four enjoyed their dinner. Changmin and Soo Kyung sat across each other. Even though they didn't talk much, except for asking to pass the salt or pepper, Mr. and Mrs. Kim felt there was something going on between their daughter and Changmin.

After dinner, Changmin greeted goodbye to the Kim family. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Kim, thank you for your delicious dinner," he said. "Goodbye Changmin, nice meeting you," Mr. Kim said. Changmin turned to Soo Kyung,"See you later...tomorow." "Bye!" she said with a smile on her face.