The Sleepover

Are We Meant To Be Together?

"Yes, only one bed," Changmin confirmed. They both had worried looks on their face and had the same thoughts.

"How can we sleep like this?" they said at once. Even though Changmin was a boy, he had never slept with another girl before so he was also very worried. And for Soo Kyung, of course she was both scared and worried. She was the girl in the two and wondered how she would spend the night.

'Did my dad do this on purpose. He probably knew that there was only one bed in my room and no other extra ones,' he thought.

"What are we going to do?" Soo Kyung asked him.

"I don't know," he said and they sat on the floor, thinking about where they should sleep.

After a moment, Changmin said, "I will get a mat or a cloth and cover the floor and sleep on it for tonight. And you can sleep on the bed."

"But you're sleeping on the floor? And me on the bed, that's not fair for you," she said.

"We can't sleep on the same bed! And you're a girl, so you sleep on the bed. It's okay, I can sleep on the floor," Changmin said as he smiled to her like everything would be okay.

"Okay, goodnight," she said as she kissed him on the cheek and got up. Changmin pulled her down by the hand and hugged her in his arms.

"I would even sleep on rocks covered floor for you, just so that you can get your beauty sleep. I'd do anything for you, you got it? Now don't worry about me and go to sleep. And I want you to know that I will love you forever and ever," he said as he also kissed her on the cheek and pulled her to the bed.

"There, now go to sleep," he said and went out of the room to get some mats.

When he got back into the room, Soo Kyung was already asleep on the bed. "She must be really tired," he said quietly as he prepared his own bed and slept.

At 2 o'clock in the morning, Changmin woke up from a nightmare. He was sweating and panting. He couldn't sleep back. He had dreamed that Soo Kyung and him had gone on a hike on the mountains and Soo Kyung fell off a cliff, leaving Changmin crying his head off. "Why, Soo Kyung why! Don't leave me alone in this world," Changmin had shouted while he cried.

Soo Kyung woke up to Changmin's loud panting. "Are you awake, Minnie?" she asked as she got up next to him.

"Yeah, I had a nightmare, a really bad one," he said.

"How bad?" she asked as she sat at the back of him, slowly massaging his back to calm his panting.

"You fell off a cliff when we went hiking, and I don't want to mention the rest," he said.

"Aww, Minnie's having a nightmare about me," Soo Kyung said in a babyish voice.

"Verry funny Kyunggie. It made me got scared like hell. Thank god it was a dream, I would never want to lose you," he said, calming down.

"I'm not going anywhere to leave you all alone. Okay? I'll be with you all the time," she said as she hugged him around the neck from the back and leaned her head on his shoulders.

"Okay, good night," he said. And Soo Kyung went back onto the bed but wanted to say something.

"You know what, Minnie, if you are too scared about losing me, why don't you come sleep right next to me so that you can be sure I won't go anywhere," she said.

"What? Come sleep with you?" Changmin asked as soon as Soo Kyung finished her sentence.

"Yeah, why not?" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Okay, I've wanted to do that ever since she were here in this room," he said and Soo Kyung hit him on the back.

"Were you thinking sick, Minnie?? Haha, whatever, I don't care. I wanted to do that too," she added awkwardly.

Changmin went onto the bed next to Soo Kyung. Since the bed was meant for one person, they were stuck together. For a few moments, they felt awkward towards each other but after a while, Changmin put his right arm under Soo Kyung's head and they adjusted to a comfortable position. Soo Kyung nested her head on his flat but sturdy chest and Changmin pulled her body closer to him. They were first nervous but soon felt good to be close with each other.

Changmin bent down and kissed Soo Kyung on her head as he pulled her even closer to him. "I love you alot," he said boldly, looking down at her.

Soo Kyung didn't have to use words. She got up and laid onto Changmin and kissed him passionately as she wrapped her hands around his neck. Changmin got wide shocked at her sudden movement but he let in with the kiss. Soo Kyung broke the kiss and said, "I've never fallen madly in love with anyone before. You make me want to live each and every day of my life. I love you."

Changmin felt the same thing. Soo Kyung laid back beside him and they fell asleep after arguing about who loves each other more. They concluded that they each loved each other more than anything in the world and that they loved each other the same.

They both were tired from the long day and Soo Kyung peacefully slept on Changmin's chest as Changmin slept with his hands hugging Soo Kyung. They were happy and thought that nothing would be able to interfere their love ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Changmin woke up earlier than Soo Kyung. It was a Saturday and he planned to do something special with Soo Kyung. Soo Kyung didn't wake up until 9 o'clock. Changmin didn't know that Soo Kyung was a big sleeper.

"Good Morning Kyunggie!" he greeted as Soo Kyung lazily stretched on the bed. He was wearing an apron and mittens.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Nine," he answered.

"Have I slept that long?" she asked, embarrassed over the fact that she had slept too much.

"You need your beauty sleep. You were very tired yesterday so a good sleep should refill your energy. I've made you my own breakfast!" he said as he pulled he out of bed and into the kitchen downstairs. Soo Kyung felt so lazy and leaned onto Changmin like a person with no bones.

Mr. Shim was on the couch reading the newspaper and saw the two coming down. "Slept good yesterday, Soo Kyung?"

"Yes, Mr. Shim. Thank you for my night's stay. I hope I didn't bother you," she said politley.

"It's okay. You two already look like a married couple walking down the stairs you know. Haha, anyways, go have your breakfast. Changmin's been working on it for quite some time. He wouldn't let his mom help him. He wanted to do it special for you," Mr. Shim said and Changmin blushed.

"Dad..... you don't have to tell her everything. It's embarrrassing," he pleaded and lead Soo Kyung into the kitchen and to the dining room.

"WOW!...!" Soo Kyung gasped. In front of her was all the types of food she could imagine eating at a breakfast. There were freshly made coffee, a chocalate cake, butter cookies, milk ......

"You made all of that?" she asked in amazement.

"Yup, now let's eat together. I'm hungry!" he said and started eating up the food.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Soo Kyung said and digged in with Changmin. They ate for a whole 30 minutes and finished up every single bit of food on the table.

"You're making me fat Minnie. It's your fault if I get fat and you don't want me anymore," she joked.

"I don't care if you're fat or not. I just care about being with you and seeing your beautiful face. And getting to know your real inner you. Eat as much as you want. I DON'T CARE!" he said eyeing Soo Kyung's body.

"Okay okay. Now what are we going to do?" she asked.

"Go somewhere?" he asked.

"Ummm... I think I have to go to my house and check on my parents first. I've been out for a LONG time," she said.

"Alright, I'll walk you home," he said and they took off after a while.

On their way, they had nothing much to talk about so they talked about school and homework. Little did they know that someone was following them and listening to every single word they say with a sound detector.

It was no other than Kibum. He had saw part of Changmin and Soo Kyung's fight and had came back today to see what was going on. Soon, they arrived to Soo Kyung's house and they waved each other goodbye and she went into the house. Her dad was waiting on the couch....