Uncontrolable Feelings

Are We Meant To Be Together?

Changmin followed Soo Kyung as she went to the girls' locker room to get her books. Soo Kyung heard footsteps but Changmin was smart enough not to get noticed. When Soo Kyung got into the room, there was nobody inside and Changmin hid behind the door.

(Soo Kyung's P.O.V)

Why did I accept Kibum's invitation? Wasn't he once mean to Changmin?
Aish...I'll just go along with him since Changmin seems like he wants to get away from me. Does Kibum like me?? I don't care, I just want to have a happy love life now after these dull months...

(End of Soo Kyung P.O.V)

After Soo Kyung finished changing, she went out of the room and Changmin quickly walked past her. He turned back to her and said, "Hi Soo Kyung, we haven't talked to each other for a long time."

Soo Kyung was amazed. Why did Changmin suddenly talk to her just when she was about to go out with Kibum? "Uhhh hi Changmin," she said, not knowing what else to say.

Without meaning to do it, they were already walking together side by side. "So, how's everything been??" Changmin asked and turned to face Soo Kyung. Soo Kyung turned to answer him and their eyes met, leaving her speechless. They kept walking like that, not taking their eyes off each other, their hearts told them not to. Suddenly they bumped into someone in front of them. It was Kibum.

"Hey Soo Kyung! I was wondering where you were! I was waiting at the gate for so long. You are here, with..... Changmin," he said. Soo Kyung and Changmin's eye contact broke. They were now looking away from each other as if nothing had happened.

"Yea, sorry. I was walking out of the locker room and saw Changmin. I guess I took a little too long in there, haha," she said.

"That's alright, as long as you're still going out with me, aren't you?" Kibum said, looking back at Changmin with a smile. Changmin knew Kibum was taking Soo Kyung away from him.

"Yea...." was all Soo Kyung said with a sad look. She didn't want to go with Kibum. She had this feeling that wanted to be next to Changmin so badly. He just talked to her now, after all these months and she felt like she wanted to hug him and tell him how much she missed being with him. Her thoughts were interupted by Kibum saying, "Come on , let's go!". He dragged her by her wrist and went out of the school, leaving Changmin all alone in the empty halls. He sadly gazed at Kibum and Soo Kyung's figures slowly going away from him. His heart felt hollow, not having Soo Kyung by his side. He just stood there, wondering why he had avoided her for months just because of a rumor.

(Changmin's P.O.V)

Ok... that was awkward. Why didn't I stop Kibum from taking her away? And I'm feeling so bad right now. I want her so much. I want to hug her and hold her close. This feeling I feel when I see her with another guy...
(Pause~)
My feelings for her are on fire. I can't hold it anymore. I have to confess to her..... I love her. But how can I?

(End of Changmin's P.O.V)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum dragged Soo Kyung out of the school gates. Soo Kyung was being stubborn and walked real slow. She didn't want to go at all, now that Changmin talked to her. She wanted to take Kibum's hand and pull it right off her wrist. Then run away from him. Finally, she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Kibum, I don't want to go out with you. I think I have somewhere else I should be," she said sternly.

Kibum smirked. "What!? You promised me, you should keep your promise," he said and held onto her wrist tighter. He was now angry, knowing that she wanted to go to Changmin.

"No! I'm not going with you! I don't want to be with you!" she shouted at him. At the same time, she pulled Kibum's hand off and ran back to the school.

(Soo Kyung's P.O.V)

I have to go back to Changmin and tell him how I feel, I have to. I can't hold it anymore, all these months. I just can't. I love him...I love him too much. I'm exploding now.

(End of Soo Kyung's P.O.V)

Soo Kyung was crying as she ran back. She thought about how she had been all these months without Changmin and really wanted him by her side right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At the hall)

Changmin was still standing there, thinking about what he should do with his feelings for Soo Kyung.

(Changmin's P.O.V)

If I don't go get her now, she would be Kibum's. And I can't let her be with him, 'cause I want her. I have to go to her and tell her now, until it's .... too late!

(End of Changmin's P.O.V)

As he was thinking, his feelings for Soo Kyung couldn't be held anymore. He ran through the hallways to catch up with Soo Kyung. While he was going down the stairs, he bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Watch where you are going!" he shouted at the person he bumped.

"Yah! You were running too!" the other person shouted back. Changmin found the voice similar to someone he's heard of. He turned around to see Soo Kyung on the stairs.

"Changmin?" "Soo Kyung?" they both said at once. "What are you doing here?" Changmin asked, catching his breath.

"I.. I .. have something to tell you," Soo Kyung said, walking to Changmin and got stuck on words.

"Me tooo," he said. They looked into each others eyes, slowing walking towards each other. Suddenly, they both couldn't hold it anymore. Their feelings for each other were too strong. Their emotions matched...

Changmin grabbed Soo Kyung by her hand and took her into the nearest room. He closed the door and leaned Soo Kyung against it. He bent really low to make their heads level.
Soo Kyung couldn't hold on much longer. She didn't wait for Changmin to say or do anything and she kissed him on the lips passionately, putting her hands around his neck. Changmin's eyes went wide shocked. He broke the kiss and said, " Soo Kyung, I want to be more than friends with you."

Soo Kyung smiled at him, and said, "You think I don't want to too?" Changmin was so happy, he pulled her by the waist and kissed her soflty on the lips. Soo Kyung kissed him back and they made out for quite a time. She played with his short hair as she kissed him. And Changmin just held her tiny waist and found comfort. Finally, they broke the kiss and smiled at each other foolishly.

They walked out of the room hand in hand, not saying a word to each other and out of the school. They walked in silence, not saying a single word. Without speech, Changmin walked her home. When they arrived at their house, Soo Kyung didn't even say bye and went into her house. Changmin was confused but was happy enough after what had just happened.

He walked to his house and went into his room. His cell rang..... "Yobusaeyo?" he answered.

"Changmin?" the person on the other line said. Right at the point, Changmin knew the voice.

"Soo Kyung?" he asked.

"Yea. Changmin, when I said I had something tell you at the stairs at school, I was going to tell you," she got interupted by Changmin.

"I love you," he said and he heard Soo Kyung smile through the phone.

"Yes, I love you too....."