Bad News

Are We Meant To Be Together?

"Yes, a two week vacation with that jerk," Soo Kyung replied.

"I totally forgot about it, I'm so worried for you," Changmin said.

"Don't worry, I'll keep a distance away from him, okay?" she said.

"Okay, at least can I come see you off when you go?" he asked.

"Sure, I think dad would be okay about it," she said.

"Alright, I'm going to trust you and stay safe okay?" he said.

"Okay, I have to go now, don't worry about me okay? My dad is calling me," she said and hung up.

"Soo Kyung! How many times do I have to call you?" Mr. Kim shouted from below.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" she shouted back. When she got down, she was shocked to see Kibum's family in the living room.

"Yes, this is my daughter, Kim Soo Kyung," her dad introduced. She smiled and greeted at the family.

"Hello, this is Kim Kibum, Kim Da Hye and I'm Kim Jaejoong," Kibum's dad introduced.

"Why are they here at this hour?" Soo Kyung whispered into her mom's ear. Her mom shooked her head, not knowing the answer.

"We are here to discuss about the holiday plans," Mr. Kim Jaejoong said.

"Don't they have this planned out already?" Soo Kyung asked her mom.

"I guess not, they were just talking about it today at work, I heard," she answered.

And so, their family started talking about where and when they will be going. The whole time, Kibum was making faces and trying to get Soo Kyung's attention. Mr. Kim noticed it and said, "Soo Kyung, why don't ou take Kibum to the kitchen and get us something to drink, will ya?"

Soo Kyung eyed at Kibum and led him to the kitchen. Kibum playfully followed her. "Stay still, will you?" Soo Kyung said.

"Are you and Changmin still together?" Kibum said as he took out the cups from the closet.

"None of your business," Soo Kyung replied coldy.

"Anyways, I'm really excited about our trip together, are you," he asked.

"Don't know," she answered.

"How's your grades?" Kibum kept asking.

"Would you just shut up please? I'm not in a good mood today," she told him with a tone in her voice.

Kibum suddenly shut up, shocked from the anger in her voice. They made ice tea and took it to the living room. Soo Kyung carried 3 cups with a tray and Kibum carried the other 3.

"You guys would make a great couple, haha,"his dad teased. Soo Kyung stared at him with huge eyes and he shut his mouth.

"Please don't tease me like that Mr.Kim. I don't feel comfortable with jokes like that," she said.

"Yeah, dad, make fun of something else," Kibum sounded as if he was the one protecting Soo Kyung.

"Haha, kids these days, don't even know if we're serious," Mr.Kim said.

They continued discussing and after 2 more hours, they came up with a trip plan. They were going to spend the whole two weeks in the Hawaiian islands.

"Dad, isn't it going to be boring? The whole two weeks?" she asked as soon as the Kim family went home.

"What are you fussing about? It's going to fun!" Mr. Kim exclaimed and went inside his room.

"Phff...fun!? With that jerk Kibum? Probably the worst vacation ever....," she said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Mr.Kim came home from work. "I just booked for the hotel rooms today," Mr. Kim said.

"Oh really?" Mrs. Kim said and Soo Kyung got near them.

"The parents will be sharing a room each. You and Kibum are sharing a room," Mr. Kim said. Before Soo Kyung got to say anything, Mr. Kim said,"All the rooms in the hotel are booked. It's lucky enough for us to get 3 rooms. I'm sorry but you have to bear with it."

"But dad, this is so not right, I need to have some privacy!" she said.

"He seems like a nice and kind kid. You'll get along," he said and he and Mrs. Kim went into the kitchen, leaving her alone.

"ME AND THAT STUPID JERK , IN ONE ROOM!? ARE THEY CRAZY? NO WAY! CHANGMIN!" she shouted and phoned him.

"This is getting worse. I'm not letting you go," Changmin said, shocked.

"I can't go against my dad, I have to go," she said.

"But you have to share a room with that guy!" he said.

"I'm sorry, I feel as bad as you do right now, but I have no choice," she said.

"Are you telling me that you want to share a room with him?" he said.

"No! I'm just saying that I have no choice."

"Then, why don't you just stay with me here?"

"I told you, I can't!"

"I told you, you sound like you're willing to share the room."

"Changmin! I told you already, I don't want to! You know I love you."

"You don't sound like it."

"What's wrong with you!? I don't like Kibum, even a bit."

"Then why did you agree to go with him?"

"I have no choice!"

"Fine, do what you want. I'm dead worried about what he might do to you and you're saying it'll all be okay. Just go and share the room. Sleep with him or whatever. I DON'T CARE," Changmin shouted, so angry that his girlfriend was sharing a room with another boy.

Soo Kyung got so angry at his last words and shouted, "HOW DARE YOU SAY 'SLEEP WITH HIM'?! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW? IF YOU DON'T CARE, FINE! I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HIM, YOU DON'T MIND RIGHT?"

"YES, I DON'T CARE. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" he shouted.

"You know what, if you don't care that much, never will I talk to you or face you again, get that? BYE!" she said and hang up.

'That girl, so careless about herself. Can't she understand how worried I am? Doesn't she know how erted Kibum is? She's so in trouble,' Changmin thought.

'Changmin! I thought he would understand. Instead he's even worse. 'Sleep with him'?! What does he think he is, talking to me like that?! I'm so not talking to him,' Soo Kyung thought angrily.

She was so angry that she decided to never face him, ever, again and show him how mad she was.

When Changmin calmed down, he tried phoning Soo Kyung several times. But Soo Kyung didn't pick up the phone. He texted her more than 50 messages but she replied to none of them.

The next day, Soo Kyung will be gone for 2 weeks and Changmin wanted to see her face before she went. But since he had said things he had not meant to say, Soo Kyung is so mad at him now.