Trip to Hawaii

Are We Meant To Be Together?

Soo Kyung ignored all the calls but read the messages Changmin had sent. They were....

MSG 1:DO WHATEVER YOU WANT I DONT CARE!

MSG 2:REPLY ME!

MSG 3:Are you there?

MSG 4:Hello?

MSG 5:SOO KYUNG?!

MSG 6:Sorry, I'm just so worried about you.

MSG 7:Kyunggie,I'm sorry.

MSG 8:Please reply me. I getting worried now.

MSG 9:I just want to say sorry for shouting at you today and saying things I didn't mean to say.

MSG 10:I love you.

MSG 11:Forgive me, miahne...miahne..

The messages went on and on. Even though she read them, she did not reply to any of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Have fun! Bye! See you in two weeks!" the neighbors called as the Kim families left for the airport.

Soo Kyung felt guilty after not answering to any of Changmin's calls and messages. 'Well, he has to at least understand what I'm going through.He just can't start yelling at me. That jerk....' she thought.

Changmin had no idea when Soo Kyung would be leaving, so he did not see her off to Hawaii. He was at his house lying on his bed with his handphone in his hands, waiting for a call or a reply. But there was none. He became incredibly depressed. 'GOSH, two more weeks like this??!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the airplane...........

Kibum's parents sat at a side and Soo Kyung parents sat at the other side. Soo Kyung and Kibum had to sit in the middle. So the arrangement was : Mr.Kim Jaejoong, Mrs. Kim , Kibum, Soo Kyung, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim Junsu.

"Do you get plane sick?" Kibum asked.

"No," Soo Kyung answered.

"You heard about us sharing a room together?" he said.

"Yes, and I am not happy about it," she said.

"Why? You're always upset when you're near me,did I do something to you?" he said.

Soo Kyung didn't answer. She didn't need to. Kibum should know what he had done between Changmin and her.

"I'm excited about this trip, really excited!" Kibum exclaimed but still, Soo Kyung remained quiet with the look that said,'Shut up, you're annoying me.'

The flight felt like ages since it was Kibum she was riding with. And he wouldn't shut up. He was too into the trip and kept talking about how he had researched about the islands. Then all of a sudden, he talked about a love story from Hawaii.

"There was once a pretty girl in Hawaii who was heartbroken. Her boyfriend was a mean person and had cheated on her with a mermaid. She was so depressed that she would never go out to sea, afraid to see her boyfriend with the mermaid. But one day, a boy her age noticed her sadness and tried to comfort her. He lended her his shoulders when she needed to cry and brought her out back to the world. Later, the girl recovered from her broken heart and soon, fell in love with the boy. The boy never cheated on her and the girl finally had the courage to go out to the sea. The boy would always be by her side when they are at the beach and never part from her. They were together forever and ever. People say that you can still see them walking near the beach at sunset at times."

"So if you need a shoulder to cry on or to walk by the beach, you can call me anytime okay?" Kibum said as he leaned over to Soo Kyung.

At that time, Soo Kyung melted. He was being too kind to her and she couldn't hold on to her angry face anymore. 'I love Changmin, I love Changmin.' she said to herself.

Kibum noticed the change in Soo Kyung's face and took the advantage. "Any time, okay? I'll be there for you," he said, smiling.

Soo Kyung panicked. Studdering, she said,"Uhh..okay."

For the rest of the ride, Soo Kyung felt uneasy sitting beside Kibum. He kept smiling and doing nice things for her, making her feel even more tense.

Finally, the 10 hours trip ended and they arrived at Hawaii. They went to the hotel first. The parents set off to their own rooms and Kibum and Soo Kyung headed for thiers'.

Gladly, there were 2 beds. One was near the door and one was near the window. "Which bed will you be taking?" Kibum asked.

"By the window, I hate to sleep near doors. So if a ghost comes, it'll get you first," she joked.

"Haha, okay, as you wish," he said.

They didn't go out that day. Everyone was tired from the long ride and they spent the rest of the day in their rooms. Kibum let Soo Kyung take a shower first. She changed in the bathroom since she was shy to go out with a towel. Then it was Kibum's turn to take a shower.

Kibum came out of the bathroom, half and wet. Soo Kyung was going to get something from the closet and saw him at this state. She bent her head and tried not to look at him on her way to the closet.

Kibum blocked her way, not letting her go. When she dodged to the other side, he blocked again. He was playing with her.

"Kibum....." she said. He smiled and they were really close at that point. His feelings for her sparked.

He bent down to hug her, still wet from the shower. First, Soo Kyung tried to tangle away from the hug but later, she drifted into it. He nested his head down onto her shoulders and said,"I really like you."

At that point, Soo Kyung didn't know what to do anymore. She was in love with Changmin but they just had a fight. And now, Kibum was confessing his love to her. What should she do???

Soo Kyung just stood there with her hands attached to her own body. But Kibum was still hugging onto her. "Think about it okay?" he said and pulled away from the hug and looked into her eyes, pulling out a smile.

She wanted to tell him that Changmin was her boyfriend but the words just wouldn't come out of . Kibum left her thinking and went to the other side of the room to change into his clothes. Soo Kyung felt confused. She wondered if she was still in love with Changmin.

At night, Soo Kyung said,"Don't cross the place from this table to the TV, okay?"

"Don't worry, I won't do anything bad," Kibum answered and they went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day..............

Kibum woke up earlier than Soo Kyung. Their parents called to wake them up. Soo Kyung was still sleeping. Kibum went up near her and whispered, "Wake up Soo Kyung, it's morning,"with a smile.

She woke up from the sweet voice and found Kibum bending down, waking her up. "Goodmorning," she said.

"Wake up now, we are about to go eat breakfast," Kibum said.