Clearing these feelings

The Special 8~

No One POV

You went to class with Yuki and began training. The other students were very surprise that you guys were able to kill someone, cause normally the two of you would always get beat up and someone would save you. (/btw your in the school class not the Special 8 Class, so both of you are still pretending like you can't fight). However after 40min into the training, you guys were getting beaten up again. You saw a bullet heading towards you but couldn't move, so you squeezed your eyes shut and ready to take the hit (since you can handle it). After a few seconds of waiting, nothing happened. "OMG" You heard Yuki gasp. You opened your eyes and saw Dongwoo in front of you with a smile, your smile faded when you saw that he took the bullet for you. Your eyes widened in horror, as you grabbed Dongwoo and let him lean on you for support. You couldn't say anything from the shock, your eyes began to tear up but you held it in. Suddenly you three were pulled back from training because the teacher that was monitoring the training saw what happened. You and Yuki brought Dongwoo over to the infirmary, it wasn't hard because Dongwoo was still able to walk. He kept telling you that he was fine and he had it worse before, but you were still panicking. You knew he was strong but unlike the 8 of you, he wasn't trained to take a bullet. You arrived at the infirmary and layed him down on the bed in the private room, Yuki went to get the doctor. You were looking at Dongwoo's blood on your hands, he grabbed both your hands and smiled "Don't worry, how many times do I have to say this, I'm fine" You shook your head, still couldn't speak. Yuki came in with the doctor and you went out to let him fix Dongwoo up.

After washing your hands, you and Yuki went to the non-private section of the infirmary room and saw the twins and Nicole lying in bed, all bandaged up. "What happened to you" Yuki asked them, they shot us glares and ignored us. "Fine then, I was just worried about you guys" Yuki gave up and dragged you to go see Dongwoo again.

You knocked on the door, "Come in" the doctor said. Yuki opened the door and went in with you, "will he be ok doctor?" you finally spoke, "Yes, he is just fine. The bullet hit him on the side, so it wasn't too bad. He just has to watch out he doesn't move around too much" "Thank you doctor" You and Yuki let out a huge relief sigh with your hands over your heart. "See I told you I'll be fine" Dongwoo said proudly. The doctor and Yuki left the room, leaving only the two of you. Honestly you didn't want to be alone with Dongwoo because you knew that there was so much stuff he wanted to ask you that you couldn't answer. It was silent.

"So.." Both of you began, "You first" you said and sat down on the chair next to him.

"Why won't you be hanging out with us this week? you can train then eat lunch with us" He suggested, but you shook your head.

"Sorry, I can't." You answered but continued "How come you were in my training room?" 

"I wanted to know why you didn't want to hang out with us, so I finished my training early just so I could see you train and talk to you."

You nodded, "You shouldn't have". Silence filled the room.

Dongwoo had so much he wanted to ask you, but he didn't know how or when to ask. The silent atmosphere didn't help either. "You know" he began, "We never really had this silent atmosphere in a long time, since we started dating to be exact" You looked at him, "Yea, that's true" "Also, I haven't gotten a proper thank you from you yet" he made a cheeky smile. You knew what he meant, he wanted you to hug and kiss him but you just played dumb "Thank you oppa for taking the bullet for me". He frowned, "not like that" "like whaaa----" before you could finish Dongwoo wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you to him. He made you lie down on top of him. Your faces were only inches away from eachother, you tried to pull away but he hugged you tighter, making it impossible for you to move. "Dongwoo" You began but he stopped you "I don't know how I should feel right now. My feelings are all mixed up, jealousy, anger, sadness, happy, guilty and confusion" You slightly pulled up to look at him, bad move. Your faces were so close to eachother that Dongwoo couldn't hold it in anymore and made both your lips crash into eachother. He kissed you passionately, and you kissed him back a few times.

After a few minutes, you broke the kiss and just rested your head on his shoulder. "Angel-ah tell me please, this morning about the spare room, was it the truth or lie?" You hesitated before answering him "Sorry" "So it was a lie. Why did you lie to me then?" "Well I really was with Yuki..... but I couldn't tell you exactly where I was" "So asking you about it now....." "sorry I still can't tell you". Dongwoo sighed but accepted it "Is there something wrong? anything happening to you? If there is you have to tell me straight away you got that" You nodded, "Thank you"

There was silence again, but the two of you didn't care, it was actually comforting silence. "So why are you having fixed feelings?" You asked. "What's your relationship with AJ and B-Bomb?" your face stiffened but lucky he couldn't see your face "So that's why you're acting like this?" "I know I shouldn't be like this and trust you, but urg! its frustrating, I couldn't handle it anymore since they confessed." He let go of you and you sat up on the side of the bed. You just stared blankly into space thinking if you should tell him the truth or not. "Angel-ah" Dongwoo poked you, "I like them" you replied and looked at him. He was shocked, still taking in what you said, his eyes looked like they would pop out any second. 

"I'm sorry that I said that, if you're angry at me just say so" You continued. Dongwoo just blankly shook his head, he didn't hate you or was angry in fact he was happy that you told him the truth but he would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous and disappointed, but he wasn't disappointed at you but more at himself. *I must be a bad boyfriend for her to like someone else as well* Dongwoo back hugged you and whispered into your ear "Saranghae". You put your hand over his "Dongwoo-ah, how can you say that after what I just said" "I'm not upset, jealous yes but I'm actually happy that you told me the truth" You didn't know what to do, you were so happy that he felt like that, "This is why I love you too".

 


Sorry if this chapter is a bit too much... >.< Dongwoo is basically in the chapters the most.... but later on he won't be as much, you'll see why.

More updates to come~ but i need to think of what should happen

I was thinking of bringing xxxx into the story because I think he would match :P