Last Week Of Training

The Special 8~

It's been a few days since you and Yuki haven't seen Dongwoo and the others, well excluding Myungsoo, he would sneak into your classes after lunch (the one where you don't train with the other 7), but would end up being ignored. When they go to visit you at the dorms, the two of you were never there, in fact the two of you haven't even slept in there for days.

The four of them couldn't handle it anymore, it was like torture for them seeing the two of you eat without them, then when they go to talk to you, you always have no time or can't. They would also see Kikwang and Minhyuk talk to the two of you more often, which made them sad/jealous especially Dongwoo but he didn't do anything about it.

 

Myungsoo POV

"OMG! I'm going to go crazy! how long has it been? 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?" I said in frustration and ruffed up my hair. "it's only been five days" Seungri corrected, "FIVE DAYS! just five days! well it felt like months T^T" I whined. Dongwoo and Taeyang just rolled their eyes and stayed quiet while I was arguing with Seungri.

Taeyang suddenly pointed at something or someone, we all followed with our eyes. It was you and Star, but L.Joe was next to you two, talking about something then he left. "Why was L.Joe talking to her" Dongwoo questioned, everyone shrugged. I got up and walked to the students who were near the 3 of you when you discussed about something. I tapped a girl's shoulder and gave her my killer smile; she almost fainted but I caught her. "excuse me miss, but would you mind telling me what Angel, Star and L.Joe was talking about" I asked her oh so kindly. She nodded while covering her blushing face with her hands, of course my charm worked once again. "L.Joe was just telling the two of them not to go to classes after lunch and leave the cafeteria early" I had so many questions going through my head at that very moment: *why would he say that? What are they going to do? What's their relationship? Why does he get to talk to her?* "Thank you" I smiled and left. I was walking back to my seat when I heard that girl squealing with her friends, I laughed to myself, so typical.

I sat down and took a sip out of my cup, the others were eyeing me. I looked at them and gave them the 'what' look, "soo...." Dongwoo began. I cracked up laughing knowing how badly they wanted to know as well, after I calmed down a little I told them. We all looked at eachother with confused expressions written all over our faces. Seungri was the first one to see Angel and Star leave, we were thinking about whether or not we should follow them.

 

Your POV

It's been five days since the last time me and Yuki talked to them. So many people would ask me if I broke up with Dongwoo, they were hoping we didn't because everyone really liked us as a couple, they thought we were the cutest and bestest couple ever. To their wish, I told them we didn't break up, I just wanted to train more.

Yuki and I were walking out of the cafeteria early since Byunghun told us too, that way no one would follow us to our secret base/dorm. I was walking and wasn't looking at where I was going, and bumped into someone. "oh sorry" I bowed a couple of times before I looked up to see who it was. "Hey, I haven't seen you for a while" Alexander said to the dumbfounded me. "Yea, me either" "Everything ok?" "yea it's fine, sorry just surprised to see you that's all". He let out a laugh "good, since you know that training incident. I thought something would of happened", he said as he thought back to the time the teacher talked to him

"Oh Alexander there you are" The teacher yelled, "Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed, "Did you find out about the training room teacher?" "Yes, that's why I was looking for you. Turns out, there's no malfunction or anything. Just mysteriously happened" I furrowed my eyebrows *What, no malfunction... then what happened?* "ok thank you teacher for letting me know" I bowed and left.

I saw a figure behind him and couldn't help but stare. Alexander followed my gaze and let out a small chuckle, "Oh sorry, I didn't introduce you. This is my buddy/roommate Kibum. You should know him since he is in Dongwoo's class" You gave him a light punch on the arm "Oww, that hurt" Alexander faked. You just ignored him and talked to Kibum "hello, my name is Angel, nice to meet you oh and this is Star" I said and bowed, he bowed back and introduced himself as well. The three of us were having a small conversation leaving Alexander out.

 

Seungri POV

"What are they saying?" I whispered, trying to keep my voice down low as much as possible.

"I don't know, they just introduced themselves to eachother" Dongwoo answered

Yes, thats right, we decided to follow them to see what they were up too. We weren't going to, but then well.... curiosity took over us.

"shhh you don't want them finding us now do you" Taeyang whispered. Right now we were hiding behind the wall at the corner. Everyone went back to listening in on you.

"Anyway, nice to meet you but we have to go train now" I heard Angel say. "Ok, see you later, we need to go and eat" Kibum said.

"Oh everyone hide" Myungsoo panicked. If they walk to the canteen, they would be caught. We all looked for a place to hide, but of course there was none "Great no where to hide" I gave up. "Act normal" Dongwoo whispered. 

Alexander and Kibum walked past us. We all let out a sigh "phew, lucky they didn't see us" Myungsoo said. "Wrong" Kibum sing-songed and poked his head out the door and gave us a smirk before going back in. Dongwoo went to check to see if you were still there, but you weren't "crap, we lost them".

 

Yuki POV

We got rid of the four idiots who tried to follow us. Quickly, we went into our secret route and rushed towards our base. "So you two finally came" Seungho said with crossed arms, "Sorry had some obstacles on our way here" ~~~~~ said as she sat down between Donghae and Oppa. "Oh I see, Dongwoo and the others" Kikwang said and laughed for some reason. "Crazy weirdo" Minhyuk slapped him across the head. Everyone laughed.

"Soo.... what's our plan for the next week? Since you know, no more training for us" I asked and sat on Seungho's lap. "I guess you guys just go back to your normal classes and routine while I just stay here alone again T^T" oppa said while pouting, "awww it's ok oppa, we'll visit you.... maybe" ~~~~~ joked and pinched his cheek. "Yep, basically what he said" Donghae said while pointing to oppa, everyone laughed again except for oppa who was pouting. 

"ok ok back to topic, we can later" Seungho commanded with a hint of cheekiness in his voice. Everyone went quiet and listened to what he had to say. "Our, midterm test is coming up in the next week, as we all should know. So since we can't train anymore, do what you want BUT make sure it's not completely different from our normal routines. Got that" "DE~!" we all said in unison.

 


Oppa? kekekeke he is finally appearing again ^_^