Nightmare

The Special 8~

THURSDAY NIGHT~

Key POV

"Ya! Taemin, what are you doing staring at your phone all day"

"Calm down, he's just looking at the picture he took with that girl the other day" Jonghyun said with his arm on my shoulder (Jongkey :P)

"Taeminie didn't you tell us she has a boyfriend already?" Onew asked, trying his best not to hurt my poor sons heart

"Umma (referring to key), I can't stop thinking about her" Taemin managed to say

"I'm sorry Taemin, but I don't think you'll ever see her again. You'll find someone else one day, so let's concentrate on our concert ok" Minho comforted. Taemin nodded and put his phone away.

 

~*******~

Your POV

Minhyuk and I was running away from the enemies that wasn't human like at all, they were strong powerful beings that Minhyuk and I couldn't handle alone. They had already defeated the other 6. Faster the two of us ran and ran and ran, I didn't know where I was going but just followed Minhyuk without hesitation. We turned a corner, and there lied Yuki's and Dongjoon's dead body. I screamed out of horror, tears were coming down like a waterfall. Minhyuk couldn't stand it either and pulled me away, the enemies were closing in on us. We turned the corner, ran straight ahead but this time, the enemies were waiting for the two of us. Evil laughter filled the air as we were surrounded. "The only two left, to think that you guys didn't improve much at all since we killed your oppa" an enemy said with a deep echo-y voice, which sent shivers down my spine. Minhyuk stood in front of me , making sure that no one touched me. They started rushing in and attacking from all directions. I tried my best to fight back, Minhyuk on the other hand, was very serious to protect me, even if he had to end his life. All of a sudden a sword stabbed Minhyuk in the stomach, I watched in horror as the guy drew back his sword and laughed at the dying Minhyuk. 

"No!" I yelled, and sat up. I looked around and saw that my blanket and pillow was on the floor in my dorm. "Only, a nightmare" I sighed in relief, but I was still scared and traumatized from it. I looked over at Yuki who was awake and watching me, "You finally woke up" Yuki said and sat on my bed, "You know, I tried to wake you up when you kept screaming Minhyuk and squirming around on your bed". "How long was I doing that for?" I asked, "About a hour.... I called Minhyuk to come by the way" just as she said that, Minhyuk came bursting in through our door. "Is she ok?" He worriedly asked. I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug, "oppa" I said as tears came down. "shh its ok, it was just a nightmare" he my head and carried me to my bed. He wiped off my sweat as I began telling them my nightmare. Yuki was speechless, knowing that everyone died in my nightmare. "It's ok, nothing like that will ever happen, trust me on that" His words calmed me down. I never have nightmares, and when I do, they were scary as hell, that I needed someone to comfort me, which was always one of the Kingkas, and the next day I would still be affected by it. Yuki went back to bed, as Minhyuk was sleeping next to me face to face, waiting for me to sleep. "Thank you oppa" I whispered and drifted off to sleep.

 

~*******~

No One POV

It was now Friday morning. You woke up to your phone's alarm again. You got up and saw that Minhyuk was still sleeping next to you, you shook him "Minhyuk oppa, time to wake up" you said. "5 more minutes" he groaned and pulled you down. Yuki took my phone and her phone, turned off our alarms that we set and went back to sleep. "I guess we're sleeping in today" you said and yawned.

It was now lunchtime and the three of you were still sleeping until your phone went off. Quickly you sat up and checked the time, "OMG, 12pm" you yelled, as you quickly went and had a shower, got dressed and checked your phone. Yuki did the same, while Minhyuk was lazily sleeping in bed. You checked your phone

To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
Where are you? Its lunchtime

"Yuki, are you ready, it's the last day to hang out with them" you yelled, walked over to Minhyuk and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "you can stay here and sleep some more, it's ok, I think I can handle it today, I have Yuki with me" Minhyuk sat up and nodded "I'm ready!" Yuki came running and put on her shoes. The two of you left for the cafeteria, leaving Minhyuk behind.

"Look out for ~~~~~~ today" Minhyuk told the other 5. (A/N just in case you forgot, Italics means they are talking in their mind)

 

The two of you walked into the cafeteria, putting on a small smile. You sat between Dongwoo and Myungsoo. "Why are you so late?" Dongwoo asked, "Sorry, we slept in" You sheepishly answered, "Pabo" Myungsoo poked your forehead. Throughout the whole lunch, you and Yuki were distracted, you also felt many eyes on you, but you ignored it knowing it was the Kingkas. Tomorrow was your midterm test, and you wouldn't be seeing the four for a while. You looked at the ring on your finger; so much memories were flowing out.

"Angel-ah" Dongwoo shyly said as he handed you a small gift box, "What is this?" you asked as you opened it. "A present to celebrate us being a couple" he said and put the ring on your finger. You have never taken it off once since then.

"Angel-ah, this is for you" he handed you a medium sized gift box and gave you a small kiss. You smiled, opened it and gasped. It was a diamond heart locket necklace with matching earrings. "Ummm it's for our 2nd year anniversary" he shyly said.

"Saranghae~ Angel-ah" Dongwoo would always tell you.

You sighed without knowing, you felt so guilty, keeping your real self a secret from him. After all these years, he still doesn't know anything or your relationship with the Kingkas. You wanted to at least let him know that you weren't you who seemed to be, but of course you couldn't.

Everyone noticed you sigh and wondered what was wrong. They looked at Yuki and saw that she was out of it as well. "There's something wrong with Angel and Star today, they aren't their normal self" Seungri whispered to Taeyang and he whispered to Myungsoo who whispered to Dongwoo. They all nodded in agreement.

Dongwoo reached for your hand and interlaced his fingers with yours. You snapped out of your thoughts and looked at him, he smiled to you and you smiled back. *I'm so sorry that you don't know the real me* you thought. He kissed you in front of Myungsoo, which made Myungsoo jealous. "YA! don't do that here" he yelled, you laughed and kiss Dongwoo back. Myungsoo had a serious expression, which then turned into a flirty one "when I see you again, I'll give you a big kiss too" he said and winked at you. "So, today we're all going to be joining normal classes with the two of you" Taeyang interrupted, trying to change the atmosphere.

You and Yuki looked at eachother, ", no they can't we have to check out the training area after lunch" You said "We won't see them until the test is over, and who knows how long that will take. We have to think of something" Yuki replied

"mmm no you guys can't today" You said sternly, "why" they chorused "Because we have something to do today" Yuki finished for you. "Then we'll go with you" Myungsoo suggested. Just then the bell rang, they all got up and followed the two of you. Quickly you and Yuki walked faster into the crowd and without anyone noticing, you opened the hidden door that was disguised as a part of the wall. The 6 of them were waiting for you guys. "So, this is where our test will be held" Dongjoon said while looking around. "You all ready for tomorrow?" Kikwang asked. Everyone sighed, looked around and left to our base to get ready for tomorrow.

 


SHINee appeared! but only for like 5 lines >.< Taemin can't stop thinking about you ;)

Your test is tomorrow, poor Dongwoo, still doesn't know about you and the others.

Gonna post a poll on my next chapter! (or mabe the one after it)

Well, more action is coming up!

Comment? Subscribe? please :D