Confession?

The Special 8~

afdghfjfkel Infinite Be Mine Dance Version Is Out!!!!!! If you havn't seen it... here it is :D

 

 

 


No One POV

 

"YOU! don't think you can beat us" you mockingly said to the guy who thought he could out smart you. "You need to plan things out more" Yuki joined in, "A simple plan like this won't work on us". After finishing off the last few people, you and your partner Yuki ran up to the next group, instead of them coming to you. All of you were very eager to train and improve since you didn't want to fail anything again.

Yuki dodged the bullets like matrix and grabbed the person behind her and used him as a shield for the rest of the incoming bullets. She was running side to side shooting at them. You on the other hand snuck into their group and killed them silently. You were very careful not to get hurt or blood on you, or else Dongwoo and Myungsoo will notice something since you told them a y lie this morning. 

~******~

"muahahaha! Is this all you got? Come on, I haven't even broken a sweat or gone serious yet" Dongjoon scoffed as he was enjoying today's training a little too much. "Fish, lets go over there" Dongjoon pointed to the place where the enemies came out from, "so many to beat, let's go". Donghae shook his head but smirked; he couldn't hide his excitement either, he was enjoying this training a bit too much as well "wait up Jun" Donghae yelled and ran after him. They both annihilated the enemies in a blink of an eye. "More, let's go look for more" Dongjoon proposed and Donghae agreed. Off they went.

"Over there" Donghae exclaimed with joy in his voice. "awesome let's go" Dongjoon said and ran faster. They both skidded to a stop when they heard evil chuckling coming from the enemies. *Gulp* "ffff....ffiss....fish" Dongjoon stammered, "I think it's a bad idea co-coming here", Donghae turned to Dongjoon and stiffly nodded, "Seungho has lost it. Let's leave quietly but quickly NOW" "Agreed"

~***********~

Seungho was showing his split personality. The very scary side of him. He killed them all off as soon as he set his eyes on his opponent, giving no one any mercy. Mountains of dead bodies were stacked behind him, it grew bigger and bigger as each minute went by. "No more fails" He said to himself, "our baby Angel must be protected"

 

~********~

 

After hours of hard training, the 8 of you went and showered. There was so much blood on everyone that it looked like you guys took a shower in blood; it was not a pretty sight. "I think we went a little over board" Minhyuk said while looking at everyones clothes, Kikwang flung his arm around Minhyuk, "but that was a good lesson". "There goes me being careful not to get any blood on me" you sighed. 

Seungho and Byunghun left to go eat first since you guys finished training a few hours early. All the other students were still training, you only finish early when all the enemies were defeated. Slowly Minhyuk and Kikwang left, then 30mins before lunch Dongjoon and Donghae left for lunch. When it was about 20 minutes into lunchtime, you and Yuki went together, to make it look like training held you in.

 

Byunghun POV

I walked into the cafeteria with Seungho. It was completely empty, "oh this is nice, no more noisy people around us" I said while I stretched my arms and walked over to get food. "Very peaceful" Seungho said as we sat down at the tables, he checked the time "wow, we're actually about 3 hours early. I guess we did go a bit overboard" "nahhh, we just decided to try a bit harder thats all" I told him and took a bite out of my Bulgogi (Grilled Marinated Beef).

 

Kikwang POV

After waiting for a hour, I left to go eat with Minhyuk. When we entered we saw Byunghun and Seungho eating what seems to be their 5th plate. I laughed under my breath while Minhyuk just shook his head and went to get food. "Pigs, you two should stop eating or people will see" I told them, "Yea, yea after this one" Seungho replied and took a huge bite. Minhyuk rolled his eyes "save some for the other students". I could see he wanted to go up to them just snatch the food away.

It was about 11.20am (40minutes before lunch) some students started to pile into the cafeteria. I saw Dongwoo walk in with Myungsoo. They both looked exhausted and had a few cuts and bruises on them. *What happened to them* I laughed in my head. I looked at Dongwoo again, this time he looked at me as well. Our eyes locked and we didn't stop staring (or giving daggers) to eachother. I gave him a small smirk showing off that I got here first, because the people that are in the cafeteria first means that they finished training before everyone and it shows off your skill level. I turned to Minhyuk who was also giving daggers to someone, I turned to where he was looking and saw Myungsoo giving him glares as well. The staring competition got interrupted when twins and a girl came to our table and started acting like we were dating.

"Oppa AJ, I'm so tired from training" A girl whined to me.

"B-bomb, how come you're here first? Guess the rumors are true, you're very strong aren't you" The twins praised him at the same time while they hooked his arm and put their head on his shoulders.

Me and Minhyuk got very annoyed. Only Our Baby ~~~~~~ and Yuki could touch us or talk to us like that. I was about to say something when Seungho yelled at a girl who wouldn't stop talking to him "Can you please be quiet. I'm not in the mood to talk right now". Everything went quiet after that.

"Woah, why the awkward atmosphere here" Dongjoon joked as he walked into the cafeteria with Donghae. "Is this a bad time to eat" Donghae pretended to be scared.

 

Donghae POV

We were wondering why the atmosphere was every tense and awkward until we saw that girls were around our friends. "Oh I see why now. Guess ~~~~~~ and Yuki is ours" I said to them and chuckled a little bit. The 4 turned their heads towards me and shot me glares, Dongjoon just high-fived me. But it wasn't long until girls came up to us as well and wouldn't let us eat our lunch in peace. I just ignored them, since our flower-boy reputation would be ruined if I or Dongjoon get angry. However Minhyuk didn't care about anything and told the twins to go away, he also blurted out that he likes the Queenkas (which was you and Yuki). Everyone was looking at him, and at this time almost the whole school was in the cafeteria. "Oh nice one idiot" I said to him, annoyed that he got to confess to the students that he likes them.

"What?! B-Bomb you like them?" One twin asked. Minhyuk nodded.

"But Why?" The said together. "Why can't I" Minhyuk said coldly, he was very annoyed.

"Yea they are pretty and cute, but they can't do anything. So useless" The other twin said while she flipped her hair. Kikwang couldn't stand how they were talking about you and Yuki, he shot up, making a loud bang on the table "Don't you say that about them. They're a lot better than you two" Everyone turned their attention to Kikwang now.

"Oppa, what do you mean? But I'm better than them right" The girl that was clinging onto Kikwang attempted to use aegyo and asked him. *pffft she wishes*

Just then you and Yuki walked into the cafeteria, with all eyes on you. You two felt uneasy, like something bad will happen or happened. After a few steps, the twins and the girl approached you two with very serious faces.

 


I updated! wow.... I hope this chapter is ok. It seems pretty bad, Sorry! I was going to add something as well.... but well, I ended writing a lot already... so I'll put it in the next chapter :P

Hmmm, i'll try add in the next chapter (if I finish it before 1am >.<)

still wondering who the 9th character should be.... got a few ideas, but not so sure >.>

Anywayz thanks for reading! and new subscribers smiley