Dongwoo's Class

The Special 8~

Remember when it's in Italics they are talking in their minds :)


Your Pov

I managed to join Dongwoo and Myungsoo class, but I completely forgot that today the Top 20 students will be training together to get ready for the midterm test. Normally Dongwoo's class consist of the Top 10 students.

I was getting hugged by Myungsoo while Dongwoo was trying to separate us but Myungsoo wouldn't let go. Byunghun and Seungho walked into the room and saw what was happening. We met eyes with eachother "~~~~~ what are you doing here?" Seungho asked as he raised an eyebrow, "Don't tell me your skipping, again" Byunghun added. "Yea, sorry" I apologised. I normally skip class a few times when they aren't here, so that Dongwoo and Myungsoo don't get suspicious. They both shook their heads and walked up to the three of us. Seungho hit Myungsoo across the head and warned him "ya! your going to crush her soon" as he pointed to the tight grip Myungsoo had on me. Myungsoo noticed and lightened it up, still not letting go though. Byunghun rolled his eyes and left, followed by Seungho.

"why are they here?" I asked to make it seem like I didn't know anything. "Oh, you don't remember? 1 month before the midterm test our class combines with the other class so that the top 20 students can train together" Myungsoo explained. I nodded "oh". "come on, lets take our seats" Dongwoo said as he grabbed my hand and tried to take me to my seat but Myungsoo still hasn't let go of me therefore making Dongwoo's effort pointless, "aish! let go of her. Angel is MINE" Dongwoo growled. Myungsoo stuck his tongue out at him "whatever" and lifted me up a few centimetres off the ground and walked over to our seats.

 

No One Pov

*I knew I wouldn't get any alone time with Angel as long as HE is there =.=* Dongwoo thought as he was looking at you and Myungsoo joking around with eachother. The teacher came in and saw you, he was about to ask you to go back to class since classes are preparing for the midterm test but immediately stopped as he saw not 2 but 5 people glaring at him, challenging him to say it. The teacher gulped and told the class to move over to the training room, *I normally see Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Seungri glare at me when I'm about to tell Angel to go back to class, but this is a first to see Cloud and L.Joe glare like that* the teacher thought.

After all this time Myungsoo still hadn't let go of you, since Dongwoo was right next to you. Seungri came up to you and chuckled "looks like someone is stuck cheeky" "Seungriiiiiiiiiiiii help me" you gave him your aegyo. He was about to help you when Taeyang came with Seungho and Byunghun. They quickly made Myungsoo release you. "uhhh Thanks Cloud and L.Joe" Dongwoo said while rubbing the back of his neck, "you're suppose to be going to the training room, not play around" Seungho coldly replied and left. Myungsoo was having a drama fit, when they made him release you and Seungri took you away. Dongwoo couldn't say anything, seeing that you were getting taken away from him again.

"So Seungri, how's training coming?" you asked. "Yea its fine, a bit tiresome but since you're here it'll be fun" he said as he smiled to you, you just smiled back not knowing what he meant "really, well glad I'm here then".

Minutes later you arrived at the training room, everyone was already there because they had to run over as part of training, but you didn't want to, so Seungri walked with you.

You were amazed at how strong and skilled everyone was, even though you were one of the Special 8, you didn't want to mess with any of these people if you weren't Special. You saw Dongwoo and Myungsoo train and was captivated, you couldn't take your eyes off of them. They were sweaty but hot and fighting skillfully. You saw someone try to sneak up to Dongwoo and stab him, but he quickly turned around and killed the guy, "wooow~" was all you could say. Dongwoo and Myungsoo were killing so many people like it was nothing, more and more came but they kept on fighting; punches and gun shots everywhere as they both fought. 

Seungho and Byunghun weren't evening trying, but they acted like they were having a bit of a hard time, since both of them are ranked 13th and 15th. Seungri and Taeyang were doing great as well. 

 

Your Pov

All of a sudden I was put into the training field as well, and a guy was about to shoot me when Alexander killed him before he could pull the trigger. Since I was still sitting down, I didn't move an inch. Alexander came up to me and offered a hand, I looked up to him, meeting his eyes. They were brown and looked very mysterious to me. I took his hand and got up "Thank you" I bowed. He smiled "I thought you weren't training?" "yea I wasn't but I guess the teacher put me inside the training shield as well >.>" you replied, slightly annoyed that the teacher did that. He laughed, which was the first time I actually saw him laugh, in fact it was the first time I actually talked to him. Whenever I was in Dongwoo's class because I would be skipping, Alexander never really spoke too much, he was like Minhyuk, even though he is ranked 3rd he doesn't really show it. "Your boyfriend and friends are going to get angry" he said amused. I just remember about them, my eyes grew bigger as I gasped. "OMG! I need to get out of here NOW!" i panic. "Calm down, don't worry, we'll just stay in hiding until it's over" he told me as he dragged me to the dead bodies and hid there "umm hope you don't mind hiding here" he asked. I smiled and just nodded.

While you guys waited, you had small talk, which made time go by quickly. And before you knew it, training was over.


My last chapter for today :) need to start my assignment but omg I forgot how to do it T^T

Hope you enjoyed it ^_^

kekeke Alexander appears!, took me 20min to decide on who should appear >.<

hope my chapters aren't too long. So who should appear next? comment for suggestions.