School Confession Turns Into The School Problem

The Special 8~

 

Dongwoo POV

"ahahah" I laughed at how AJ looked annoyed with Nicole clinging onto him. "Any minute now he's going to explode" I said as I was watching him with an amused smile. "B-Bomb is going to explode as well" Myungsoo sing-songed. We both laughed and high-fived eachother, it's not that we hate them, we just don't like them because when we see them, they are normally close to my Angel.

I saw AJ fist tighten and was about to speak when that Cloud had to explode first -_-" great thanks for ruining my fun. Then the other two kingka comes and changes the mood. "Well, everything is ruined" Myungsoo said and we slumped back into our chair waiting for Angel. 

However after a few minutes B-Bomb exploded, which was suppose to make Myungsoo happy, and me a bit too... but that guy confessed that he likes my Angel, and Star but that didn't matter! He likes MY Angel! I'm not giving her to him. I looked at Myungsoo and he did the same, I could see that we were both thinking the same thing. The twins Jessica and Krystal were questioning B-Bomb. Then AJ exploded too, but that guy also kinda confessed his feelings. *URG! Why must it be my Angel! Great I'm getting jealous again*

And you know what makes this situation worse, my Angel and her friend Star walks into the cafeteria with all eyes on them. "Great"

 

Your POV

I walked into the cafeteria and everyone was looking at me and Yuki. I felt uneasy with all these eyes. Then twins and another girl walked up to us, they had very serious expressions on. You noticed it was the twins that was ranked 5th and the other girl was ranked 6th.

"YA! you think you're all that huh" One twin said which I think her name was Jessica

"Just because you look pretty and cute, you think you own everything" Krystal the other twin continued

"You can't even do anything right. Just relying on Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Seungri and Taeyang for everything. We accepted that, and let it pass since it was just those 4. But nooooo, you go and take the kingkas too" Nicole was fuming.

The Kingkas, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Seungri and Taeyang stiffened, as they walked closer towards you two.

I looked at Yuki and Yuki looked at me, we both had WTF looks on our faces. "Ummmm, what's going on? Did we miss something?" Yuki asked

The three gave us the look, crossed their arms and scoffed. Jessica started talking and pointed to me "You, your always skipping class and hanging around Dongwoo and Myungsoo. Just pick one geez, you even made them get hurt today at training since all they could do was think about you" You were shocked at what she said and covered your mouth with your hands and looked at the two of them with guilty eyes.

 

Myungsoo POV

 

* she told her* I thought as I had flashbacks from training this morning

After Dongwoo told me what Angel said about the spare dorms, we both couldn't concentrate at all in training. I was about to be stabbed with a knife when Dongwoo killed the guy for me. I snapped out of my daze and continued to fight, however Angel kept on popping back into my mind. I could tell it was bothering Dongwoo as well. Dongwoo was about to get shot but I pulled him back just in time. We both suddenly yelled out "Angel" unconsciously and stopped fighting, we trusted Angel, but just felt uneasy like something happened. The enemies looked at the distracted us and decided to take this opportunity to attack. We snapped back to reality and was about to defend ourselves when the twins did it for us.

 

Yuki POV

"And you." Krystal pointed to me "You just hang around them like everything is ok. You're useless too, not being able to fight yet Taeyang just loves you and does everything for you. How does it feel to have someone treat you like that? I bet you love it don't you" "What are you saying? I think you're mistaken" I said calmly but on the inside the words sunk in *Does he really do everything for me?*

Jessica interrupted and then pointed to both of us, "Don't think that's all. Because of you, we both got rejected by B-Bomb a few weeks ago. He said he was interested in someone else, now we find out that the someone else were you two. He's the only one that we liked the most, even though he isn't as strong as the other Kingkas excluding the 2Dong friends, we didn't care since we believe he is strong" Jessica and Krystal were fuming that there faces were red from anger.

 

Minhyuk POV

*Oh thats right, they did confess to me. But did I really say that* I thought as I tried to remember

"B-Bomb" I heard someone yell out my name from behind me while I was walking to the school garden area. I turned around and saw the twins running up to me with letters in their hands. "Can I help you" I asked while eyeing the letters. "uhh umm well..." They mumbled. "Can you speak a bit clearer and louder please" "We like you, will be please go out with us" they yelled in unison while holding the letters out. I was shocked for a few seconds, thinking at the sudden confession "Sorry but I think I like someone" I softly said, bowed a little and then left.

*I guess I did say something like that*

 

No One POV

You and Yuki apologetically said in unison "sorry, but it wasn't our fault that he likes us" which made the twins even madder (if that was possible) 

Nicole pointed at the two of us "you better not be taking my AJ oppa too!"

"ummm, AJ isn't going out with anyone" you corrected her, which also made her even madder.

The three of them punched you and Yuki in the stomach and pushed you to the floor. They attempted to slap you when a guy yelled "Stop". They turned their heads towards him and smirked "what? did you just yell at us. hah you're not even strong enough to do anything to us, you're just in the normal classes. Just because we're girls, doesn't mean we won't do anything to you, gender doesn't matter" They tried to go back to beating the two of you up, however Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Taeyang and Seungri grabbed their wrist and pushed them a couple of metres away.

"Are you ok baby?" Dongwoo had a very worried look on his face and you could see he was angry. "Yea... I'm fine. Experienced worse" You reassured him.

"Star, I'm sorry I didn't help you sooner" Taeyang apologized, Yuki shook her head "No, it's not your fault. I'm fine and just like Angel, I've experienced worse"

Dongwoo hugged you and carried you bridal style, to the table. Taeyang did the same.

Myungsoo and Seungri grabbed the three girls and they could see that the two were furious with their you-are-so-dead eyes. "Wh-what are you going to do? We're girls" Nicole said trying to act tough. "Funny, didn't you just say that gender doesn't matter a couple of seconds ago" Seungri said sarcastically, "oh and I'm pretty sure everyone here was taught that gender doens't matter". "And I don't let anyone who layed a finger on her get off easily" Myungsoo added.

Myungsoo and Seungri dragged them out to 'take care' of them. After they had finished off with them, the three girls ended up in the infirmary room, which they would be in for a while. The two guys didn't hurt them badly, just enough for them to learn their lesson. They went back and saw everything back to normal, because Dongwoo and Taeyang threatened everyone to forget about what just happened. You and Yuki were just eating lunch.

Everyone was sitting down and eating in silence until Yuki broke it "Thanks guys for helping us just before, we really appreciate it" "It's ok, that's what friends are for" Seungri smiled. You both smiled but Yuki continued "Ummm, we were going to tell you earlier.... but for this week, we won't be hanging around you guys. Cause we're going to be training all this week" Before the others could protest the bell rang and you both quickly went to class leaving them behind.

 


Sorry, I guess I didn't end up finishing it last night T^T

It takes me hours just to write one chapter (I'm so slow, sorry about that everyone)

keke all schools have at least one y person right.... so even Stargraze Academy does too~ anddd looks like Taeyang likes someone ;)

It's so hard to write with their names, I keep getting it mixed up >.<