Midterm Test Part 3

The Special 8~

 

OMG GUYS!!!!

 

 

 

 


 

No One POV

Finally the 8 of you arrived at a room each, some took longer than others to get there. To your disbelief the enemies did not attack but greeted the 8 of you. All of you were cautious and suspicious of their actions, most still burning with revenge for what they just went through. Everyone questioned the enemies except for Donghae and Dongjoon, they were about to attack them until, they spoke.

"Do you want to meet your family?" one guy said with a low husky voice

You all froze, so many things ran through your heads. *What do they mean? How do they know our family? What are they up too?*. Seeing our reaction, a smirked formed on their faces.

"It looks like you do"

They brought in the hostages and uncovered their faces so we could see them.

Your family; mum and little brother. 

Yuki: Dad

Seungho: younger brother, mum and dad

Donghae: mum (A/N: not too sure for family)

Dongjoon: mum, dad and older brother

Byunghun: older brother, mum and dad

Kikwang: mum, dad and younger brother

Minhyuk: Mum, dad (A/N: not too sure about his family >.<)

It was silent after that. All 8 of you were in different rooms so you couldn't help each other out. (A/N: your all in different rooms, but the same thing is happening)

"You can have a family reunion without us disturbing you however there is one condition" The man broke the silence

*of course* you thought

"Leave the special 8 and secretly become a spy for us, telling everything about the other 7 or we will kill your family in front of you, right here right now" a man told each and every one of you. Some enemies stepped up from behind the man and pointed guns towards your family, getting ready to shoot depending on all your answers. 

 

Your POV

I was shocked to see my family right in front of me. *Honestly I didn't think they would of found my family, from the outside world...... unless this is just a set up. Interesting*

"Is that really my family?" I questioned

"Of course, you may not know, since you were told that they were killed and was raised up here but this really is you family. Don't you feel some kind of connection?"

"What? They couldn't of possibly found our family." I heard Dongjoon think.

"That’s exactly it" Kikwang replied

I smiled at the enemies which made them confuse. "So you decided to take our offer" a guy said amused. Swiftly, I shot the guys who were pointing the guns at my family and made my way over to the boss before they could even respond to what was happening. I was face to face with him, "You wish". His eyes widened from his failed plan, then bang, I shot him.

"yo-you how could you do that. Don't you have a heart to save your family" a guy said, shaking from nervousness.

"hmmm, a heart? Mine froze a long time ago"

 

Yuki POV

"wh-what did you say? betray them...." I trailed off

"it's not as hard as you think, just tell us everything and your dad lives" he said and pointed a gun at my dad

"Star?" my dad said weakly

I closed my eyes for a few seconds. Smiled and open my eyes. "Daddy" I walked closer until I was right next to them.

"So you agree?" the stupid guy smiled and held out his hand for a handshake.

I lifted my gun and shot him, "not a chance". I blasted a big hole in the wall hoping that I would find one of my members on the other side. I quickly ran through the hole with the enemies following behind, leaving my dad alone with the shields up. I bumped into ~~~~~, she was confused on how i got here until she saw the hole with enemies trailing behind. Now we were surrounded, both of our enemies teamed up and started attacking us.

"You too huh?” she laughed.

 

No One POV

The commander was watching every single move you guys made closely. He was very surprised with Seungho as he did not hesitate one bit and just killed them all without listening to their bargain.

Dongjoon was the last one to attack, he was hesitating whether he would be able to save his family if he didn't agree with them but then he just started to attack.

Minhyuk just stood there calmly while chewing his gum (A/N that he got from somewhere O_O), he didn't care what they were saying. He waited like a gentlemen until they finished before he threw his bomb.

Byunghun was just playing around and annoying the hell out of everyone. He would pretend he didn't understand what they were saying and ask so many questions until they finally threw a fit and went to kill his family. "tsk tsk, getting angry just makes things worse" he said and threw knives at them. Satisfied he left.

Donghae saw through everything. He knew that she wasn't his real mum but just a copy/model. He didn't feel the connection he did when he first saw her in the real world.

 

Kikwang POV

I was reminiscing the time I first saw my family. My thoughts broke when I heard a crashing noise next to me. Everyone turned their heads to see what was happening. There was dusty smoke in the air. Byunghun walked out of it with a sword in his hand and started dusting himself. The smoke slowly cleared and revealed the cut up pieces of concrete from the wall on the floor from which he cut up. "Sup" he casually said as he walked up to me. I laughed.

The enemies had a holy--what-just-happened look with their mouths open.

"You going to take care of this?" He asked pointing to the enemies.

"Yea, I guess I have to" I shrugged.

"Good" He replied. Sat down and got comfy.

"Lazy" I muttered, took his sword and attacked

"Hey thats my sword" Byunghun yelled, "Aish Pabo"

 

Commander POV

"Interesting..... they chose not to betray each other but still saved their family. haha"

I took a sip of my coffee, "Looks like it's Cloud"

A smirked formed on my face

 



 

Sorry to my readers T^T I haven't updated for a looooooooooonggggggggggg time.... i guess time just flew by >.<