Mysterious~

The Special 8~

No One Pov

"Ya! ~~~~~~ where are you now?" Donghae asked out of no where which woke you up. "Oh oops. Guess I fell asleep. I'm with Dongwoo right now" "WHAT! your sleeping in Dongwoo dorm!" Dongjoon said to you, which meant that they were also listening in on your conversation. "yes, now don't yell, I just woke up =.=" "sorry about Dongjoon, but can you come now" Donghae commanded "I don't really have a choice now do I".

You looked at Dongwoo, he had such a calm and handsome sleeping face. You smiled and carefully moved his fringe to the side "sorry I have to go now" you whispered and slowly but groggily got up from the bed. You walked out the room without turning on the lights, since you didn't want to wake up everyone. Luckily you could see in the dark, Myungsoo was sleeping on the floor next to the couch in the lounge room. *Guess he fell down* you thought as you went to get a blanket and pillow and put it over Myungsoo. Oh how you wanted to just go back to sleep, but you knew you couldn't.

You checked the time *11pm* and left their dorm. Everyone was asleep, so all the lights were turned off. It was a bit creepy walking in this gigantic school all by yourself, just as you went outside the dorm area, you saw a tall figure and a smaller figure leaning against the wall. You cautiously walked closer, only to find out it was Minhyuk and Yuki waiting for you. You let out a sigh of relief since you were happy that you didn't have to walk all by yourself.

The three of you stealthily moved across the school grounds, avoiding all the camera's and the security on night patrol. You finally arrived at your Secret Dorm; it is a dorm that only the Special 8 can enter, it has heavy security and was built by the 9 of you. (surprise yes 9). Everyone was sitting around waiting for your arrival. As soon as you went in, you slumped onto the couch next to Kikwang and wanted to sleep. "urg I'm so tired" you whined, "~~~~~~ did you find out who entered you into the training field?" Byunghun blurted. Byunghun knows about this because he and Seungho felt your presence in the training area. "No, I was too busy with Dongwoo, did you find out? well, of course you did, your Byunghun" you stated, however everyone went quiet, "uhhh why is it so quiet?"

Seungho rubbed the back of his neck "ummm actually..... no we didn't find out who it was" "WHAT!" you stood up from the shock. We never failed to find out who ever the hacker or the person we were looking for, this is the first time ever, that we failed. "Are you sure? you're not joking are you" you worriedly said, looking at everyone. Everyone just shook their head, and everything went quiet again, until Donghae broke the silence "~~~~~~-ah we don't want you skipping class this week, just incase something happens ok" you didn't answer or nod your head, you couldn't even move from the shock that you, the special 8 failed for the first time. This made you feel a bit of anger and you wanted to train a whole lot more, it's the first time that the 8 of you ever felt useless and actually believe that you can improve.

Your hands tightened up into a fist as you thought about it. Yuki did the same, except she punched the wall "Dammit! Why did that even happen" she exploded. Kikwang went to calm her down and took her to our bedrooms, "We're staying here tonight, we're not sleeping in our dorms tonight" Seungho said as he lead you to your room. You got into bed and tried to go back to sleep when you felt someone crawl into your bed and wrapped an arm around your waist. You turned around and was about to speak when he cut you off and motioned you to just sleep. You smiled since you haven't seen him for a while and went to sleep.

 

~***********~

 

It was morning now, Dongwoo was searching his bed frantically for you while he was still lying down with his eyes still closed. He's eyes suddenly shot opened, when he couldn't feel you next to him. He got up and looked around the room "Angel?" no reply "Angel baby, where are you?" still no reply. Dongwoo's eyes grew big and he ran outside with a loud bang from the door behind him "ANGEL! WHERE IS MY ANGEL?!" he yelled as he searched for you around the dorm. If Myungsoo was sleeping on the couch he would of fallen off by the sudden outburst from Dongwoo, he lazily got up and blinked at Dongwoo. "It's morning why are you so loud?" he asked "My Baby! where is she? She was sleeping next to me last night." Myungsoo just looked at him with a you-idiot look "Well, have you ever thought that she might of gone back to her dorm" without a reply Dongwoo rushed over to your dorm, even though it was very far away him sprinted with all his might and finally arrived. He went inside since he knows your password. He was breathing very heavily and searched for you, but there was no sign of you coming back to the dorm and there was no sign of Star being in here either. He had a very bad feeling in his stomach since yesterday but ignored it, now it's back. 

He sprinted back to his dorm and saw Myungsoo sleeping again. "THERE'S NO SIGN OF HER OR STAR BEING IN THERE!" he grabbed Myungsoo's shoulders as he got up and shook them back and forth so hard that Myungsoo's head could fly off any minute now. "Stop---Shaki---ng----me" Dongwoo stopped shaking him, Myungsoo basically crashed onto the floor. "Call her" Myungsoo finally answered Dongwoo after he could feel his head again. Dongwoo grabbed his phone and called you. Dongwoo could never think straight when he is worried about you, that is why Myungsoo is there to help.

You woke up from the ringing of your phone. You reached for it and answered without looking at the ID

"hello" You lazily replied

"BABY!!!! You're alive! nothing happened to you right? Where are you? Why do you sound tired"

You moved you phone away from your ear since he was yelling and it was loud "Yes I am alive, I don't remember doing anything that would make me be dead or hurt."

He let out a relieved sigh "Sorry, I just thought something bad happened cause I felt uneasy for some reason. So where are you? Why didn't you stay with me?"

"Ummm I'm somewhere, not sure, I was with Star last night and I think we fell asleep at the spare dorms"

"Ok, I'll come and get you now" Dongwoo as about to hang out when you stopped him

"No! it's fine, I'm getting ready for class, so I'll see you at lunch" and with that you hung up

"That was close" You said to yourself. "What was close?" the guy asked "My boyfriend almost caught me lying to him. Anyway I need to get ready, so I didn't tell him a full lie" The guy laughed as he pinched your cheek "cute".

The 8 of you left to your Special 8 class. You took the secret route so no one caught you guys.

 

 

~***********~

 
Myungsoo walked into Dongwoo's room "so you found where she is?"
"Yea she said she fell asleep at the spare dorms with Star and that she'll see us at lunch"
"Spare dorms?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the frame of the door with his arms crossed
"I know, sounds weird right."
"Very"
 
 

oh oh oh who the guy that was with you ? :O
What's going to happen? Who made you train that could of killed your life?
Kekeke keep reading!
And thank you all for reading and subscribing!
Please comment as well, no silent readers