Midterm Test Part 1

The Special 8~

Today is the day, the day that all of you have been waiting for, the Special 8's midterm test.

All of you were getting ready; checking your weapons, hidden weapons, ammunition, gadgets, etc. It was nerve wrecking for everyone, they were slightly shaken by the nightmare you had, but all knew that it wasn't going to happen.

 

Your POV

While packing

*sigh*. "Why the sigh Yuki?"

"we've never had to pack a lot  of our own weapons, in fact, we never needed more than two things with us for any training. This must be something that we've never done/handled before. It's also a bit suicidal..."

I stopped packing, thinking about what she said *That's very true, even on our missions in the outside world, we never needed this much stuff. Why even make it suicidal too?* "Yea, your right. It feels weird to actually be serious for once... but this uneasy feeling we're getting... I think we should listen to it" she nodded and went back to packing.

 

No One POV

We put on our own made body bullet proof jackets over our mini shirt (crop top); it protects the whole body except for the head. Put on our long mission jeans , boots, our long sleeved jackets and gloves. This was to hide our bullet proof jackets, so that no one knows that the special 8 wore them, since it was specially designed, it doesn't restrict or hinder movement. Got our backpack that had mostly everything that you were bringing in it. Put two machine guns on the side of you and carried another machine gun. You and Yuki were basically well armored with weapons.

The other 6 were waiting for the two of you, with oppa. Everyone was also well armored and ready to go. The 8 of you said goodbye to oppa and left, but before you went, you whispered something to him.

 

At The Training Area

"Are you all ready" The commander asked with a deep commanding voice.

"Yes" everyone said in unison after re-checking in their heads. "Good. Now before you go in, you all know that this isn't just your ordinary training or missions. It is of a much greater level and will take days for you all to finish, depending on how well you do that is. I will be monitoring you all throughout the test. Also remember these are all real and DO NOT hesitate. Remember what I have taught you, cut off any feelings that you have, not a single emotion should be felt and no matter what, never betray eachother" he said sternly. As soon as he finished his lecture, all of you switched to your bad split personality, went into the training area and split up.

It was dark, but of course the 8 of you were trained under these conditions before, so were able to see well in the dark. The 8 of you saw people with machine guns, patrolling every place possible. There were some hostages with well armored bodyguards beside them, a bomb in the middle of the room, the detonation on the far side of the room and a well planned out formation of enemies guarding the place. "Well we aren't going to have an easy start" Byunghun sarcastically said before he started the silent attack. He grabbed an enemy that was walking towards him, twisted his neck and dragged the body to a corner. It was game on.

Everyone infiltrated different areas, killed some people, making sure no one saw them. You and Yuki jumped over the guards and went into the middle, killed the guards from behind that were in a circle formation, which was suppose to be the shield to make sure no one could it inside. Of course that only works on normal humans, too bad you guys were different. After you had finish killing them, the lights , it was dim but enough for everyone to see. Quickly the 8 of you hid. The enemies on full alert after seeing the dead bodies, calling for back up and searching for the intruder/s. 

One by one, more enemies were killed and not a single clue to where or who the intruders were. After an hour of searching, the enemies began to feel edgy and a little shaken, wondering where or when the next attack will be. But it was also getting harder for the 8 of you, since more enemies guarded the detonation and hostages. Seungho went on another killing spree, Donghae and Dongjoon distracted the guards and tried leading them away from the detonation, Minhyuk made his way to the detonation, Kikwang dressed up and acted as the enemies, Byunghun was scanning the area while you and Yuki slowly killed the enemies from the inside.

Finally, the enemies took action and was about to shoot a hostage, but before it could happen you pushed a guard in front of the bullet. Now you were discovered, and immediately the enemies turned their attention towards you. Swiftly you dodge all the bullets you can, used the enemies as shields and started shooting at everyone. It gave enough time for Yuki to get the hostages out, but just before Minhyuk could diffuse the bomb, a whole group of people started shooting at him. He had to leave the area, left a few bombs and bang! It went off. Byunghun took care of the hostages that Yuki brought to him and was now guarding them "Yuki and ~~~~~ go and stop the bomb. Seungho, you come out of hiding and kill everyone. Donghae and Dongjoon, silently attack them without getting caught, Kikwang get more information and Minhyuk cover the girls." Byunghun commanded and we all followed.

Everything was going smoothly. There was so much gunshot sounds and the noises of getting shot, normally it would of bugged you, but right now you didn't give a dam, all of your emotions were being suppressed and locked up.

 

Yuki POV

 We finally made it, ~~~~~ entered the pincode that Kikwang got from the enemies, cut the wires and turned the power off. However the bomb was still alive. She was looking to see what she missed, but it wasn't something she missed, it was something that she didn't do. I saw a small button that was hidden, pressed it and it shut off the bomb. "Phew. 1 level done... now off to the next part -.-" I said.

But I was wrong. We finished the entire mission but had to get rid of all the enemies that was here. Kikwang was in the middle of the enemies and started to shoot at them, at first they were shocked but then they figured he was one of us. Bullets were flying everywhere, and so was bombs blowing up in random places *Minhyuk =.=*. "Draw all the enemies to the middle where Kikwang is and surround them" Byunghyun gave us another order, "Are you trying to kill me Byunghun! I'm in the middle of all of this" Kikwang complained but accepted it. We did exactly that. It was a lot easier to shoot them, since they were all together. *Poor Kikwang, having to be in the middle* "Ok, now Minhyuk throw a bomb into the middle, and when he does everyone take cover. Kikwang, try to get out of their before you get blown up" "BYUNGHUN! you are trying to kill me!" Kikwang yelled at Byunghun through telepathy but swiftly jumped up and ran across on top of the enemies head and took cover. While Kikwang was running, Minhyuk threw the bomb and we all took cover.

In a matter of seconds, all the enemies were gone. We all came out and looked for Kikwang, he was still alive but covered in black smoke left by the bomb. He gave Minhyuk and Byunghun his killer glare while he tried to get rid of the smoke. "You're alive AJ" Donghae joked, "Shut Up Fish! Or I'll use this smoke as charcoal and grill you" Kikwang snapped (A/N just saying, they are using their codenames again because they aren't in private and are on a mission. Also the commander is monitoring them, and he doesn't know their real name). Donghae put both his hands up in the air "woah woah, what did I do" he joked. "Alright, everyone we should get going" I said. Everyone left to the next place after helping the hostages escape. 

 

~******~ 

Oppa POV

"I wonder how they are doing. I miss doing everything with them" I talked to myself and flopped onto my bed. Just then I remembered what ~~~~~ whispered to me before she left. I quickly got up, "I'll just do that tomorrow" I said and layed down on the bed.

 


Finally their midterm test!!! Sorry if there wasn't so much action.... I'm not very good with explaining >.< 

I updated today~ since it was Niel and my brothers birthday!

Thank you for reading! and thank you new subscribers! ^_^

oh! Please vote! I was just wondering what people think.... xD