Relationships

The Special 8~

 

Your POV

I belly flopped onto my bed "urg. I'm so tirreedddd" "I know, I am too" I heard someone say and flopped down next to me. I didn't bother to move "what are you doing here Byunghun" "nothinnggg~" "judging by the tone of your voice, you're going to do something" he pouted "ruining the fun now are we" I turned my head towards him "trying to do something cheeky now are we". He had a huge grin on his face, which made me regret asking him. I backed away a little but it was too late.

He skillfully turned off the lights by chucking something at the switch to turn it off. Wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in tight. "Goodnight" he said and went to sleep. After 5min I asked "where's oppa and the others?" "Sleeping as well, I think Minhyuk is with Yuki today". I hugged Byunghun back and fell asleep.

 

Morning~~~

My phone's alarm went off 

KISS KISS, I want your
KISS KISS, dalkomhan
KISS KISS, Oh baby
Baby... I wanna
KISS KISS, I need your
KISS KISS, dulman-eui
KISS KISS, Oh, Baby Baby

I reached for my phone, turned it off and went back to sleep. "You know if you wanted my kiss, you could of just told me" Byunghun teased and gave me a small peck on the lips. I turned and faced the other side, with my back towards him, "I have a boyfriend" "I know, but I love you too~" he giggled and hugged you. "Control yourself like everyone else. I'm tired" I said grumpily. I am not a morning person at all. "Sorry babe, go back to sleep, we have no training this week and you can skip normal classes"

 

Seungho POV

Yuki's phone alarm went off "mmm ~~~~~ wake up, time for training" she mumbled, eyes still closed and half asleep. I whispered into her ear "baby, ~~~~~ isn't here, and there's no training today" "Does that mean I can sleep in?" "mmhmm" I couldn't help but give her a small kiss, she was just so adorable. 

 

~*********~

 

Donghae POV

I walked into ~~~~~~'s room with Kikwang, I saw her sleeping but Byunghun was next to her =.=

*Dam him!* I climbed into her bed. "WTH! I was going to do that" Kikwang whispered, I ignored him and motioned him to go away. He gave me daggers and left; most likely to Yuki's room.

I couldn't stop staring at ~~~~~'s sleeping face, "Its been too long since I saw your sleeping face" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

 

Kikwang POV

"That stupid hyung" I cursed under my breath. I turned the door knob to Yuki's room and it was Da Ja Vu, Yuki was sleeping but Seungho was next to her =.=

I slowly crept onto her bed making sure not to wake her up.

 

~********~

 

Dongwoo POV

I skipped training today, since today is the day I can see my baby again ^_^. I went to her training room and asked the teacher where she was, she told me she didn't have training for this week. "Thank you" I bowed and left. *No training this week, does that mean I can be with her all the time... oh wait that means she has normal classes*

To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
Babyy~ Where are you? Do you have normal classes?
I want to see you T3T
<3

I waited for her to reply. "hmm it's 10am, she must be sleeping in today" /phone rings\ "oh she replied"

 

Your POV

I was happily sleeping when my phone went off. I lazily grabbed it and checked who texted me. It was Dongwoo -.-

"Who texted you" Donghae asked, taking a peek at my phone. "Dongwoo" I replied and texted him back.

 

To: Dongwooie Oppa
From: Angel
In bed sleeping while skipping class ^.^;;
Don't you have training?


To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
Yes, but skipping it so I can see you today :D
<3

I wanted to continue to sleep, but Dongwoo was waiting for me.

To: Dongwooie Oppa
From: Angel
Pabo~
I'll meet you at the school's garden in a hour

To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
T^T why so long away, I want to see you now! =3
<3

To: Dongwooie Oppa
From: Angel
Either that or meet me in the cafeteria at lunch time

To: My Baby Angel
From: Dongwoo
Fine, but hurry ok. I miss you so much
Saranghae <3

To: Dongwooie Oppa
From: Angel
Ok ok
Miss you too <3

 

No One POV

"Byunghun and Donghae oppa, I have to go" you said to them and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" Donghae asked. "Just to see Dongwoo at the School's garden" "You going to stay with him for the whole day?" Byunghun asked. "Maybe, dunno, it depends I guess"

You finished getting ready, and went out.

  (this is what you're wearing but excluding the handbag.)

When you arrived you saw Dongwoo already waiting for you. He ran up to you, hugged you and spun you around. "I miss youuuuu~" "I miss you too" He put you down and eyed you from head to toe "You look so pretty" "Thank you, you look handsome too" 

(this is what Dongwoo was wearing)

The two of you just walked around the school's garden enjoying the scenery with both your hands interlaced with eachothers. "So, you going to the normal classes this week?" He asked, "Yea, I guess I am. But don't worry, I can hang out with you guys this week. I really missed you guys and Myungsoo so much" "What why Myungsoo, that boy keeps taking you away from me" "Maybe because he is my flirting buddy" you joked and ran away but Dongwoo took it seriously "What", he ran after you.

You were running around in circles with Dongwoo chasing after you. He finally caught up to you and grabbed your wrist. Both of you were puffing from exhaustion. "Ya!....You....didn't....mean....that...did...you?" he said between his breaths, you let out a small laugh and poked his forehead "Pabo".

The two of you decided to have a rest under the tree. Dongwoo was resting his head on your lap while you leaned against the tree. You moved the little bit of hair that was covering his eye, to the side. "So baby, this wednesday. Let's go on a date" "Date? Where to?" He brought his finger to his lip "Secret~" you rolled your eyes "What time?" "8am to the end of the day" "hmmm Okii"

Lunchtime

You and Dongwoo walked to the cafeteria, as you went in you were tackled to the ground "Angellllllllllllllllll, I missed you so much" "Myungsoo I missed you too, but can you get off me, you're squishing me" "oh sorry" as soon as you got up, Myungsoo hugged you and well he was practically glued to you for the whole lunchtime. Yuki was already sitting at the table talking with Taeyang and Seungri, when you joined in. "Hey guys, how are you?" You asked them "We missed you" Taeyang said, "Why is there a monkey glued to you?" Suengri pointed to Myungsoo. Myungsoo shot his glares and stuck his tongue out at him, Seungri did the same. "5 year olds I tell ya" Yuki shook her head and I agreed.

After lunchtime, you, Yuki and Dongwoo (who followed you) went to the normal classes, which consisted of anyone of any ranking who wasn't training on that day. Normal classes are just like the outside world's classes. You learn math, english, science, etc and each student must attend these classes for at least 1 term. The teacher began to teach maths, "1 week of this" you whispered to Yuki. She sighed "We can do it" and went back to writing notes. Dongwoo on the other hand, was just staring at you throughout the whole lesson since he already knew all of this already.

 



 

Back to you and Dongoo ^.^;;

Are you starting to get a hint of your relationship with the Kingkas? kekeke don't worry if you don't you'll find out later on....

Sorry about the chapter though >.> it wasn't that interesting (again >.<)

I think I should take a break today from writing fanfics and watch some dramas xD or do my assighment T^T

Thank you for reading ^_^