Finally the end?

The Special 8~

 

No One POV

Out of breath, you and Yuki dragged yourselves into an enemy free corner and leaned against the wall.

"Where the hell did all of them come from" Yuki complained through small breaths.

You didn't bother to reply back and rested your head on her shoulders. Yuki let out a small laugh, "we shouldn't have run around like that, even though it was fun". The both of you just sat there, too lazy to go somewhere else.

The rest was just looking for a way out.

 

Seungho POV

"Idiots really think they can trick me"

I walked out of the maze and spotted a small camera and smirked *keeping a VERY close eye on us aye*

 

Dongjoon POV

"WAE!!!! Why must we all be separated and go through this stupid maze just to find each other! WAE?!" I yelled from the top of the maze.

Minhyuk shook his head from side to side with arms crossed *how come I just noticed now that his complaints are just as annoying as Kikwangsaegyo?*

"Hey I heard that! I'm not annoying!" I defended

"Whatever" Minhyuk rolled his eyes, jumped off the hedge and started walking away

"Hey where are you going? ...... Wait up!"

~******~

We made it into a... room? Wait what? This is.....

 

Donghae POV

I spotted Byunghun and Kikwang playing around in the maze. "Dammit, the two cheeky ones..." I muttered underneath my breath

They seem to have spotted me as well. We waved at each other.

"Soooooooo, which way did you just come from?" Kikwang asked. I told him the directions

"I see, so that means the only way left is this way" Byunghun pointed to the right. Kikwang nodded

"Only way left?" I questioned

"We tried going the left way but ended up in B-Bomb's room which was empty. So we came back and was deciding which way to go next" Byunghun explained

"So, basically we should be able to find everyone in this maze if they haven't gotten out?". They nodded

 

No One POV

You and Yuki were sleeping. Someone walked into your training room and spotted the two of you. He laughed "Yep, I was right. Taking this direction would lead me to them" and walked up to you guys.

~********~

Both of you felt a shadow over you. You opened your eyes in alarm, ready to defend but instantly relaxed when you saw who it was.

"Oh, Cloud, it was just you" Yuki said, relieved. "What are you doing here?" you asked

"I just came back from the maze" he pointed to the door, "I knew that path would lead to the two of you, so I decided to come and pick you up since well I was sure something like this would happen" He motioned to us sleeping.

We let out an awkward laugh "caught..."

"Come on let's go" He got up, "we need to find the others"

 

Minhyuk POV

My eyes widened in horror *This is-*

"This is Clouds room!" Dongjoon yelled in horror. You know how we could tell? Well there was mountains of dead bodies, blood on walls, etc. yea sure our rooms might look the same but that guy never has a clean kill in his serious state....

"Let's go the other way" I said and walked back, still slightly horrified from the sight. Dongjoon was frozen for a while until he caught up to me. I threw a bomb into the room to clean things up.

 

Yuki POV

*Stupid maze, always making you walk the longer way* I thought as I sat down in the empty room that we were lead to.

"When are the others coming" I asked

"Dunno, it depends on how fast they walk" Seungho joked

"Can they hurry up so then we can get locked up in here until we finish off the never ending enemies before the next stage if there is one" You complained. 

"Honestly, how obvious to what was going to happen in this room" Yuki added, "and making us 3 just wait for everyone to come, so annoying"

 

No One POV

After about 20min of waiting all five of them arrived together. "All at once?" Seungho question. "We met along the way" Donghae shrugged and walked over to you. He sat down and put his head on your lap "So tiring, I had to deal with the two's cheekiness" 

Dongjoon ran to Yuki and hugged her, hoping that she would help get rid of the horrible sight he saw earlier. And just as predicted there was a lockdown. Enemies started to pour in and without a second to waste they started shooting. Kikwang put up a shield, lied down with his hands at the back of his head. He was totally relaxed. "Can we deal with them later, I'm comfy right now" he said and went so sleep. Everyone agreed and just rested while the enemies were just wasting their effort trying to kill the 8 of you. Minhyuk and Byunghun decided to lessen the load by killing some while you all rested (or just being lazy). 

After a while you and Yuki joined in to help kill the enemies. Slowly one by one everyone else joined.

You and Yuki went back to back and started spinning together while shooting. No one was able to come near you and their front lines kept on going down. Minhyuk just set up bombs and threw them randomly like he had nothing better to do. Byunghun was running around like a ninja slicing them with his sword while reflecting any bullets coming his way. Seungho was with 2dong, snipering everyone they saw. Kikwang wanted to try out the bombs he made. He trapped all the enemies possible in another shield, put the bomb inside and kaboommm, it exploded. He was satisfied with the plan but more just kept on coming out.

"You know, I wonder how there are so many of them" Yuki thought allowed, "They just keep coming, as predicted".

After days of this, the enemies started to die down.

"FINALLY" the 8 of you yelled in unison and tiredly sat on the floor. Instead of going to the next place right away, you all decided to sleep.

 

Commander POV

"I see they finally finished. Better than the others".

I watched them walk through the door after waking up. I got up from my chair and went to meet them in the waiting room where they had to wait before entering the test room.

As I entered the room, I saw all 8 of them pigging out with the food that was prepared for them. "Congratulations on passing the mid-term test" I clapped, "glad to see that none of you got hurt. As expected of the Special 8". They looked up at me, nodded then went back to eating. "Don't you guys feel sick eating right after the test with your blood stained clothes?" I asked. "No" they replied in unison. I shook my head.

"Well hurry up and go freshen up, lunch is in about 25min. Also, it's Tuesday today, making it about 11 days since you first started the test. It would of been 8 if you didn't take your time in finishing the test and sleeping for 2 days straight."

"WHAT! 11 days" they yelled. I nodded and left. Just before I left the room I remembered something.

"Oh, one more thing. Star and Angel," They looked at me, "Dongwoo, Taeyang, Myungsoo and Seungri have been going crazy these past 11 days." and with that I left.

 

Your POV

"OMG!" you both yelled in unison

"I forgot about them"

"Me too" Yuki bit her lip from feeling guilty. Everyone's feelings and memories were coming back. Everyone was back to normal.

"uhhhh, I'm going to go shower" I said as I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the shower with Yuki. We could hear the others laughing at us.

 

Seungho POV

"Hey. How are you?" I asked hyung

"Kinda bored..... you finished the test ok?"

"Yea fine. We'll meet up with you soon"

"Ok but be careful"

 

No One POV

You and Yuki were taking your time in the shower, despite being in a rush to go to lunch. The 2 of you heard footsteps coming towards the two of you. Unfamiliar ones. It was lighter than most humans and different from the students from this school. You both concentrated to see how many there were; there was 2 of them. The two of you quietly but quickly washed up and got dressed, making sure that the people didn't notice anything. But seeing how close they were to you guys, it was hard to get ready.