18. No longer a secret

The Special 8~

R.I.P Grandma

12 October 2011, 12.40am

 


*Dammit no time* you thought as you shoved everything into your bag; half dressed. You closed your eyes to visualize the surrounding from the energy around. Both 'intruders' were right outside yours and Yuki's shower stall. 

Abruptly you opened your eyes as the door flung open revealing the intruder. For a split second you were frozen. A figure in black wearing a helmet and a white mask underneath. For some reason, this intruder sent chills down your spine. It wasn't the way it looked that scared you, it was the aura it was emitting. 

Shaking the thought out of your head, you drew out your sword and attacked. Yuki did the same thing. She walked out while dragging her intruder; piling them up. Yuki took once their masks off and gasped. You turned your face away in horror. Their faces, you can say they WERE human.... but now, it's a whole different story. 

Disgusted, you quickly set them on fire and ran out.

 

~******~

In the infirmary, the same thing happened. Jessica, Nicole and Krystal were still in there with a few other wounded students. Those intruders tried to do a sneak attack but the 3 girls sensed a bad aura and got ready; despite their injury. As soon as the intruders stepped in, it was goodbye for them. The students set up a barricade with the beds, shooting at the intruders until they were sure they were dead. The students quickly packed as much first aid things they could and helped each other go to the lunch area.

It was lunchtime and everyone was doing their usual thing. The top 20 was the first ones to sense that something was wrong. Slowly everyone in the cafeteria noticed too. They were all on alert and checking if there was anyone missing; which there was. The kingkas, queenkas, the Jung sisters, Jessica, Alexander, Kibum and 5 other students were missing.

6 people approached the cafeteria making the students in attack mode. It was the 3 girls with the wounded students. Everyone relaxed a little but was still on guard. Some students went to help them while others tried to contact the rest that were missing.

 

~*****~

Alexander and Kibum were in their dorms relaxing until they sensed something bad coming close. Uneasy, they rushed and got everything together and went out of their dorms to inspect. The intruders turned the corner and met the two. Alexander pulled out his sabers, Kibum gripped onto his nunchuk mace (A/N:two mace attached to a chain connecting them) and they both attacked. It was a bit hard to take them down because these intruders were of a higher level than the 'normal' ones. It was a small battle but only lasted a few minutes.

On the way to the cafeteria, Kibum sensed a student. He followed his senses and found a girl with a wounded boy in the hallway. She was trying to carry him to the cafeteria but she had twisted her foot in the battle with the intruders. Alexander and Kibum carried them and ran to the cafeteria.

 

~*****~

The special 8 (minus you, yuki and seungho), were on their way to eat when they were surrounded by people in black clothing wearing helmets. Suddenly a fight broke out and these intruders were top notch. They were especially made for defeating the special 8 but they were still no match. Like you and Yuki, they had a look at the attackers and was horrified.

"Seungho, have a look around the school and check where these intruders are. Check if any students are missing and carry out the emergency plan." Byunghun ordered Seungho. The 6 skillfully dodging all the cameras and went into the emergency room.

Seungho was in their base with hyung checking every inch of the school. He carried out the emergency plan. 

"Hurry both of you to the cafeteria now!" Seungho demanded, "the doors are closing"

"Alright almost there" You replied 

 

~*****~ 

The students in the cafeteria were relieved that nearly everyone was here, except that the queenka and kingka were still missing. The 7 doors to the cafeteria were shutting (A/N: It's a room with 7 doors surrounding it. kinda like this) and the students were panicking especially Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Seungri and Taeyang. They were going to go and look for both of you until they heard a familiar voice.

"Stop and don't go anywhere" You and Yuki yelled.

All heads turned to you. And now the metal doors were closed. It was silent. The students were lost for words seeing the two of you for the first time since forever but it wasn't only that. Both of you were wearing a mini shirt (or crop top [A/N: remember you couldn't get ready on time]) while holding weapons and did not look like the Angel and Star they knew. Dongwoo was the first one to speak.

"Angel, is that really you?" he asked with hope and shock in his voice. He was really happy to see you but the looks in your eyes were different.

"Yea, of course" you replied nonchalantly which earned gasps from the students.

Dongwoo was taken aback for a few seconds then ran and hugged you tightly "I missed you so much babe!"

You couldn't breathe because he was hugging the air out of you. A part of you wanted to hug him back since you did miss him, but you were in the serious mood and had to get rid of that feeling which hurts. You tried to take a deep breath and was about to speak but Yuki beat you to it.

"Dongwoo, will you let go of her. Now is not the time to be celebrating" she said in a very serious tone. Dongwoo let go hesitantly but quickly.

"Star, Angel.... what happened to you two while you were away?" Myungsoo asked

"Nothing. This is just the side of us you haven't seen. We have always been like this" you replied sternly.

"Now hurry up flip the tables to the side and use them to block the doors!" Yuki commanded

Her loud and scary voice shocked the students which made them obey her command.

"hah and why should we listen to the two worst students in this school" Nicole spoke up. She was confidently walking towards you two with the Jung sisters.

You were just looking at them with your cold deadly blank eyes as they were face to face with you now. It scared them.

"Ye-yeah. Just be-because your personality changed doesn't mean your skills have too" Jessica stuttered.

"hmmf, wanna test that out?" you smiled and pointed a gun to her head. Everyone stopped what they were doing, surprised from your actions.

Jessica was shaking. The new you scared her, she could feel the uncomfortable aura coming from you.

You smirked and shot the person that was behind her. Yuki did the same and shot someone.

"What are you doing?!" students shouted and ran to the 2 dead bodies

"Just getting rid of spies" you casually said and put your gun down, looked at Jessica and smirked.

The 3 were completely frozen from the shock. Jessica really thought she was going to die. Dongwoo ran up to you, grabbed your wrist and made you face him.

"What has gotten in to you? you just killed someone" he worriedly asked

You coldly looked at him "I've killed so many people that the whole school kill tolls combined wouldn't even be half the amount of mine," you looked at your hands, "I will never be able to get rid of these blood stained hands...... The sad reality of the special 8. This is who I really am" you looked him straight in the eyes and saw the shocked/surprised expression on his face. *He now knows the real me. ahaha why do I feel sad when I should be happy that he knows the truth?* His grip on your wrist loosened and you yanked it away. The room was dead quiet. *Maybe that's why I'm sad. He must think I'm a monster and hates me for keeping it a secret* you thought

"You and Star? ahahaha no way. Right? you don't like to kill people." Myungsoo was in denial

Both of you felt apologetic and guilty but locked that feeling up. Since everyone was taking everything in, you and Yuki finished setting up the extra guards with the tables while killing the spies you came across. The gun noises made the students jump every time.

 


oh yea, to my readers!~

Ima writing another fanfic >.< check it out too

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85539

dont worry, going to try and update both at the same time :D

comment and subscibing would be nice kekeke