Midterm Test Part 2

The Special 8~

T^T Sorry guys that i havn't been updating for a while

I was busy with assignments that i left to the last minute >.< I was going to update a chapter on saturday for Sungyeol birthday and another chapter for U-Kiss 3 years..... but well I never finished the chapters. I thought this week I would be free from work so I can update my fanfic, but I ended up getting more.... but here I am updating because I am on strike and not doing my work (again). I am hoping to update with a lot of chapters!!!

Oh! and I am currently reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy loving Teenfinite, MBLAQ and ZE:A, so Seungho, L.joe and dongjun will appear more (maybe)

Also! I got tickets to a kpop concert!!!! gonna see SHINee and MBLAQ <3 cost so much money T^T (wish other groups were going too)


 

Byunghun P.O.V

The 8 of us walked into a room, the doors suddenly shut and security locked down was in place. We were trapped inside with no place to hide or protect ourselves while there was about 100 enemies standing right in front with their guns pointing at us

"What the hell is this"

"I hope you guys aren't planning on shooting at us" Donghae asked, even though he knew the answer.

They all smirked and started shooting. We just stood there as Kikwang quickly put a shield in front of us.

"I thought so" Donghae sighed, hoping he was wrong

"Idiot"

"Let's deal with the enemies now" Seungho suggested and I agreed. Minhyuk walked up to Donghae and hit him across the back of the head then joined us.

We all walked forward while shooting everywhere. The enemies kept trying to shoot but the shield was stopping them from hurting us. Finally all the enemies were dead, revealing the hidden 7 doors behind them. The doors all had each of our names on it.

"Guess we're separating at this point" ~~~~~ said as she and Yuki walked to their door. "Lucky they didn't separate us, since we're a double" Yuki added.

"Everyone, it seems like we have to enter a code to go through" Dongjoon yelled aloud as his hand touched the door where the code box was on.

Seungho and I looked at each other and nodded. We both went to each door and uncoded it, I was about to go uncode my last door when I saw a hidden camera in the far corner. I smirked and walked up to it and waved. Seungho came up behind me and took out his laptop. He began to attach some things and type. Minutes later, the whole practice area of the 1st and current floor we're on appeared on his laptop screen. We all crowded around memorizing every detail.

"It seems there are more hostages in each room. Too bad they have their faces covered" Kikwang commented, as we all nodded.

"Becareful. I think they are expecting us"

 

Dongwoo POV

"Where the hell are they!" I yelled out and punched the lunch table, making it have a big dent.

"We looked everywhere. Not even the Kingkas are here" Myungsoo roared

"It's been days since we saw her. What the hell did they have to do?" Taeyang shouted

Everyone at the table was angry, they didn't care that everyone was looking at them and just ignored it while taking out their anger. They didn't know where you and Yuki had gone too for the past 2 days. The four would keep checking your dorms but no sign of you two, they went to your classes but the teachers told them that you guys aren't taking them now, they even went around the whole school searching for you two.

*Angel-ah, I miss you. Please come back from where ever you are. You didn't get hurt did you? The kingkas better not have taken you somewhere. Are they with you?... please just come back* I thought as I looked at the photo of me and her on my phone. It was of us when we had just started dating.

"Excuse me, but are you Dongwoo" I heard someone asked, snapping me back to reality.

I looked and him and nodded. He seemed very mysterious, I saw that Myungsoo also had the same thought.

"I would just like to say Angel and Star are currently taking their midterm test early. Please do not worry about her and she will see you in a few days" the guy said, turned around and walked off. We were all in disbelief after hearing what he said; I was right, there was something mysterious about him. We ran up to him "wait. How do you know this? Who are you?" all he did was smile and walked away again, we followed determined to find out who he was. We turned the corner but he disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Myungsoo was stunned

 

Oppa POV

I turned the corner and went into the hidden door. I had lost them. I went to our secret base and took off my mask. "Phew, that mission done".

 

No One POV

Everyone opened their door and went inside. The door slammed shut, making sure that they couldn't go back out, therefore the only way out was to go forward; towards the enemies.

Your's and Yuki Door

In your's and Yuki's door, there were many traps that involved spikes coming out of the walls; bottom, top, left and right. You and Yuki stealthily walked across the spikes without touching the sharp ends. A path way was missing and below it was a bottomless pit. So the two of you couldn't walk to the other side but instead had to use the spikes on the walls to get across, while being careful not to get cut because they had poison on them. Once the two of you made it to the other side, enemies started to pour out started attacking. "Oh come on! I just made it across and you expect me to fight all of you in this narrow hallway with the bottomless pit behind us" you complained as you dodged the bullets and knives. Suddenly, the two of you saw the whole hallway filled with knives and bullets flying towards you from front and behind. "! how do we dodge these!" Yuki screamed in panic.

Seungho's Door

Seungho walked in and literally almost fell down in the pit, but quickly grabbed the side and pulled himself up. "A trap already" he said to himself and kept walking. Suddenly, water started flowing in from the hole in the walls. The hallway was filled up to the top with water in minutes. Seungho held his breath and started swimming when a shark came out from the side. *So instead of people, I have to deal with water animals*. Instead of killing the sharks, he tamed them and used them to his advantage. He held onto their fin and made them swim while he drags behind.

Donghae's Door

Donghae's hallway wasn't set up with traps, instead it was a blizzard area at -50degrees. He wanted to yell out his frustration but had to keep all the body warmth he could. His gloves helped and battle clothes help him survive and move around but it was still cold for him. He ignored it *If I see anyone that comes by, I will kill them so quickly and take their jackets.* After he walked 10's of metres, he fell through a hole that was hidden in the snow. He was hanging on from the side but the snow kept falling with him as he kept on struggling up. An Avalanche also happened to occur near him. Donghae got really pissed and used his strength; jumped out, ran forward and made a small shield around him when the avalanche was near. (A/N: yes he can also make shields)

Dongjoon's Door

Dongjoon had the same problem as Donghae, except his wasn't a blizzard but a desert at 50degrees. "AHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed letting our his frustration. It was hot, and not only that but the lights were basically the walls and floor, making it seem like the sun is surrounding you. He just wanted to rest and sit down after what seemed to be eternity of walking but the lights were really bright and hot. He felt like he was cooking and would go crazy from heat but pushed on and kept walking.

Byunghun's Door

As soon as he stepped inside, rows of knives and bullets came flying towards him. He swiftly drew his sword and redirected the weapons away from his body. "That all" he sneered and continue to walk. Spikes came out from every side with arrows flying around, it didn't bother him though. He just continued to walk over the spikes and blocking the arrows whenever it came near him.

Kikwang's Door

Kikwang was wondering why nothing was happening to him for the last few hours he had been in there. It made him feel uneasy and very cautious of everything. But to his luck (or not) security metal doors came down one by one, trapping him inside each part of the hall way. He was stuck and didn't have much room to move around. He sat down in a corner *Now, if I was Minhyuk and used bombs... noooooo way I would blow myself up. Donghae and Dongjoon would just keep shouldering the wall, ~~~~ and Yuki would shoot or something, Seungho would hack the system somehow and Byunghun.... he would slice the doors. Now what should I do?* He took out his own gun and turned it into a drill, he drilled the side to get into the wall system then hacked it making the door open. He had to do that again and again.

Minhyuk's Door

Minhyuk's hallway was very small and tight, restricting his movement and if he decides to use a bomb, he would blow himself up as well. He put up a shield  around him incase anything was to come out of the walls and stab him. There was a hole in the path but he easily got over to the other side. He continued to walk until he came to a room with 8 doors. Behind these doors were very deadly situations and only one was the right way to go. Without any hesitation he picked the 3rd door and went in.

Your's and Yuki's Door (again)

The two of you hurriedly jumped into the pit and held onto the edges dodging the bullets and knives. You took out a bomb and threw it to the enemies while still hanging there. You lost your grip and fell but Yuki grabbed your hand. Dangling for a few minutes you climbed up and pulled Yuki up as well. There was two doors in front of you. "Great, looks like they are trying to separate us" you sighed, "too bad we're going in the same door". When both of you tried to go in one door, it gave electric shocks to Yuki, you tried the other door but it gave electric shocks to you. Without any other choice the two of you separated.

 


WOW! that was like writing an essay! 3 hours xD ahahaa let's see if my next chapter will be done today as well >.<

I guess I'll write some in school too~

Sorry if it was too long or boring......

hmmm looks like basically everyone who has voted wants to be with the special 8 (yay~ but seriously thought people would pick both or something xD) If you havn't voted... VOTE NOW ^_^

 

 

Meanwhile~ enjoy some of these posts ^^ and laugh out loud :P